Airline comes out with gay-themed flight. Trip will feature drag queens, pink cocktails, cabaret performed by crew
J Young
2007-09-17 23:03:02 UTC
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20781123/

Airline comes out with gay-themed flight

Trip will feature drag queens, pink cocktails, cabaret performed by
crew

SAN FRANCISCO - Air New Zealand is delving into the gay and lesbian
market with a special themed flight that will feature drag queens,
pink cocktails and a cabaret performed by the flight crew.

The destination for the airline's one-time "Pink Flight," scheduled to
depart San Francisco International Airport on Feb. 26, is the Gay and
Lesbian Mardi Gras in Sydney, Australia, one of the world's most well-
attended gay events, said Jodi Williams, an Air New Zealand marketing
director.
J Young
2007-09-17 23:09:29 UTC
Here is the latest list of Christian religious fanatic right wing
homosexual pedophiles who publically condemn homosexuality and pedophilia
but lust after little boys and sodomize them at any chance they get.

These are the ones who I look up to and admire. The Congregation that I
belong to is one of the world's biggest pedophile rings.

* Ted Haggard, president of the 30-million member National
Association of Evangelicals and prominent Republican fund raiser,
denounced gays and illegal drugs but was later exposed as a gay
Crystal Meth user.

* Republican Congressman Mark Foley abruptly resigned from
Congress after "sexually explicit" emails surfaced showing him
flirting with a 16-year old boy.

* Republican Senator Larry Craig was arrested and charged with
lewd conduct for propositioning an undercover police officer for
homosexual sex in a men's washroom, later pleading guilty to a
lesser charge of disorderly conduct.

* Republican petition drive manager Tom Randall pleaded guilty to
molesting two girls under the age of 14, one of them the daughter of
an associate in the petition business.

* Republican County Chairman Armando Tebano pleaded guilty to
fondling a 14-year-old girl.

* Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins
pleaded guilty to sexually molesting 13 and 14 year old girls.

* Republican legislator Ted Klaudt was charged with raping girls
under the age of 16.

* Republican city councilman Joseph Monteleone Jr. was found
guilty of fondling underage girls.

* Republican congressional aide Jeffrey Nielsen was arrested for
having sex with a 14-year old boy.

* Republican County Commissioner Patrick Lee McGuire surrendered
to police after allegedly molesting girls between the ages of 8 and
13.

* Republican prosecutor Larry Corrigan was arrested for soliciting
sex from 13-year old girls.

* Republican Mayor Jeffrey Kyle Randall was sentenced to 275 days
in jail for molesting two boys -- ages ten and 12 -- during a six-year
period.

* Republican County Board Candidate Brent Schepp was charged with
molesting a 14-year old girl and killed himself three days later.

* Republican Congressman Mark Foley abruptly resigned from
Congress after "sexually explicit" emails surfaced showing him
flirting with a 16-year old boy.

* Republican executive Randall Casseday of the conservative
Washington Times newspaper pleaded guilty to soliciting sex from a
13-year old girl on the internet.

* Republican chairman of the Oregon Christian Coalition Lou Beres
confessed to molesting a 13-year old girl.

* Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd pleaded guilty to
charges of soliciting sex from an 8-year old girl. Floyd has
repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.

* Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling
a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.

* Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex
with a 5-year old boy.

* Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted
child molester.

* Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence
in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

* Republican Mayor Tom Adams was arrested for distributing child
pornography over the internet.

* Republican Mayor John Gosek was arrested on charges of
soliciting sex from two 15-year old girls.

* Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to
molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years
in prison.

* Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10
years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.

* Republican Committeeman John R. Curtain was charged with
molesting a teenage boy and unlawful sexual contact with a minor.

* Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a
convicted child rapist in Florida.

* Republican zoning supervisor, Boy Scout leader and Lutheran
church president Dennis L. Rader pleaded guilty to performing a sexual
act on an 11-year old girl he murdered.

* Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded
guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a
bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.

* Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to
three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old
girl.

* Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom
Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.

* Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended
during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after
admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.

* Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having
an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.

* Republican advertising consultant Carey Lee Cramer was sentenced
to six years in prison for molesting two 8-year old girls, one of whom
appeared in an anti-Gore television commercial.

* Republican fundraiser Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex
parties at the White House during the 1980s.

* Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties
at the White House during the 1980s.

* Republican Congressman Donald "Buz" Lukens was found guilty of
having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail.

* Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of
child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual
photos.

* Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of
sex crimes involving children.

* Republican campaign chairman Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty
to attempted sexual assault on a child and was arrested again five
years later on the same charge.

* Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor
working as a congressional page.

* Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly
Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.

* Republican Judge Ronald C. Kline pleaded guilty to possession of
child pornography on his home computer.

* Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was
charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay
bar.

* Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for
distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.

* Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. "Republican Marty"),
was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful
sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the
drug LSD.

* Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with
molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.

* Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having
sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after
the allegations were reported in the media.

* Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to
traditional values, was sentenced prison after offering $20 to a
14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.

* Republican talk show host Jon Matthews pleaded guilty to
exposing his genitals to an 11 year old girl.

* Republican anti-gay activist Earl "Butch" Kimmerling was
sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an 8-year old girl after
he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.

* Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts
of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.

* Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to
two years probation for soliciting sex over the internet from a
14-year old girl.

* Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of
first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.

* Republican legislator Keith Westmoreland was arrested on seven
felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age
of 16 (i.e. exposing himself to children).

* Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was found
guilty of molesting a 15-year old girl.

* Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to
molesting a male child.

* Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual
assault on a teenage girl.

* Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his
two daughters.

* Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W. Gardner was
convicted of molesting a 13-year old girl.

* Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded
guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.

* Republican City Councilman Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr. pleaded no
contest to raping a 15 year-old girl and served 6-months in prison.

* Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession
of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30
months in federal prison and fined $18,000.

* Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state
representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired after child pornography
was found in his possession.

* Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate
Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on five counts of
soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.

* Republican city councilman Mark Harris, who is described as a
"good military man" and "church goer," was convicted of repeatedly
having sex with an 11-year-old girl and sentenced to 12 years in
prison.

* Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for
Minnesota governor after allegations surfaced that he went swimming in
the nude with four underage girls, including his daughter.

* Republican campaign worker, police officer and self-proclaimed
reverend Steve Aiken was convicted of having sex with two underage
girls.

* Republican director of the "Young Republican Federation"
Nicholas Elizondo molested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced
to six years in prison.

* Republican president of the New York City Housing Development
Corp. Russell Harding pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography
on his computer.

* Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard
A. Dasen Sr., was found guilty of raping a 15-year old girl. Dasen,
62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has
allegedly told police that over the past decade he paid more than $1
million to have sex with a large number of young women.

http://www.armchairsubversive.org/
Anlatt the Builder
2007-09-17 23:43:23 UTC
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20781123/
Airline comes out with gay-themed flight
Trip will feature drag queens, pink cocktails, cabaret performed by
crew
SAN FRANCISCO - Air New Zealand is delving into the gay and lesbian
market with a special themed flight that will feature drag queens,
pink cocktails and a cabaret performed by the flight crew.
The destination for the airline's one-time "Pink Flight," scheduled to
depart San Francisco International Airport on Feb. 26, is the Gay and
Lesbian Mardi Gras in Sydney, Australia, one of the world's most well-
attended gay events, said Jodi Williams, an Air New Zealand marketing
director.
Why, exactly, does this lead you to fantasize about doing violence? It
sounds completely harmless and completely voluntary.
Mark K. Bilbo
2007-09-17 23:52:34 UTC
Post by Anlatt the Builder
Why, exactly, does this lead you to fantasize about doing violence?
Because everything leads him to fantasize about doing violence...
--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
"What the hell is an aluminum Falcon?"
Al Klein
2007-09-18 02:45:53 UTC
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 18:52:34 -0500, "Mark K. Bilbo"
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Anlatt the Builder
Why, exactly, does this lead you to fantasize about doing violence?
Because everything leads him to fantasize about doing violence...
Especially gays who aren't in the closet, the way he is.
--
Al at Webdingers dot com
"They laughed at Newton, they laughed at Einstein, but they also laughed at
- Carl Sagan
Enkidu
2007-09-18 00:43:38 UTC
Post by Anlatt the Builder
Post by J Young
[...]
I'm not gay, but my wife and I used to live in a gay neighborhood. Our
gay neighbors were kind and considerate. Were were invited to parties,
art shows, resturant openings, etc. I expect the gay fight would be a
hoot.
--
Enkidu AA#2165
EAC Chaplain and ordained minister,

Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?"
Priest: "No, not if you did not know."
Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"
jemcd
2007-09-18 21:26:32 UTC
Post by Enkidu
Post by Anlatt the Builder
Post by J Young
[...]
I bet you're right, my mother lived in a gay neibourhood for a couple
decades, many years alone. She was an average church-goer and
apparently had a small problem with gays(internally) and the usual
christian phobias. Before my dad died, they had a close friend that
was gay, they didn't know he was gay. They did a lot of church (rcc)
volunteer work together, choir stuff(my dad did the piano/organ) and
really really loved this guy. Around the same time that some church
officials discovered he was gay and started to edge him out the door,
he informed my parents he was gay. They were shocked, and it drove
them into a crisis of sorts. After a lifetime of following the church
and believing, they struggled with their loyalty to church and the
loyalty to their beloved friend. They knew this man was a stellar
human being, faultless in my parents eyes. Ultimately they realized
that if the church rejected this man, there was something wrong with
the church's judgment. They lost that phobia completely, embraced this
guy, and drifted away from the church. I was stunned when I learned
this, my father was almost a fundy and it was a big deal for him. They
started to have more to do with their neighbours, most of them gay,
and it was like another part of the world opened up to them. They were
old and set in their ways, but not anymore, only their bodies were
old, they grew immensely. They were truly changed people. After my dad
died, she would have all kinds of fun talking to her neighbours and
hanging out with them, and she felt safe and loved there. She would
tell me how wonderful these various gay neighbours were, intelligent,
cultured, skilled, professional, artistic, musical, fashionable and
all that. For the ones I know about through my mother, as a group, I
rather admire these neighbours she had. Thanks to the church's bigoted
collision with their gay friend, my parents learned more about loving
their neighbour than the church could dream of.
I'd go on that flight in a heartbeat.
All religions have based morality on obedience,
that is to say, on voluntary slavery.
That is why they have always been more pernicious
than any politicol organization. For the latter makes
use of violence, the former-- of the corruption
of the will.
Alexander Herzen
Cary Kittrell
2007-09-18 22:21:12 UTC
Post by jemcd
Post by Enkidu
Post by Anlatt the Builder
Post by J Young
[...]
A charming post. Thanks for that.

-- cary
Robert
2007-09-19 17:18:24 UTC
Post by Cary Kittrell
Post by jemcd
Post by Enkidu
Post by Anlatt the Builder
Post by J Young
[...]
As long as I don't have to fly with a plane load of Christian fundies,
or some other terrorist group. I don't care who my fellow passengers
are.
No One
2007-09-17 23:49:33 UTC
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20781123/
Airline comes out with gay-themed flight
Trip will feature drag queens, pink cocktails, cabaret performed by
crew
SAN FRANCISCO - Air New Zealand is delving into the gay and lesbian
market with a special themed flight that will feature drag queens,
pink cocktails and a cabaret performed by the flight crew.
The destination for the airline's one-time "Pink Flight," scheduled to
depart San Francisco International Airport on Feb. 26, is the Gay and
Lesbian Mardi Gras in Sydney, Australia, one of the world's most well-
attended gay events, said Jodi Williams, an Air New Zealand marketing
director.
So J. Young "understands" why somoene would gay bash simply because an
Air New Zealand decided to run a flight in which the general boredom
of a long flight would be mitigated by some entertainment that might
appeal to some of the gay people going to Sydney for Mardi Gras.
It's a one-time thing. If the flight fills up, maybe they'll try
it next year too.

J. Young needs to get over his bigotry and stop trying to stop people
from living their own lives.
Mark K. Bilbo
2007-09-17 23:51:48 UTC
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned gay
bash.
Before you "understand" it too much Skippy, check this out:

http://www.pinkpistols.org/
--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
"Can you unmasterbate to someone?"

- Bill Maher
Al Klein
2007-09-18 02:55:26 UTC
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 18:51:48 -0500, "Mark K. Bilbo"
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned gay
bash.
http://www.pinkpistols.org/
I want to see the headlines one of these days. "Gay basher found shot
in kneecap." or "Gay basher shot in groin."

Maybe when it changes from "fun" to dangerous, it'll stop.
- Carl Sagan
Douglas Berry
2007-09-18 13:01:18 UTC
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:55:26 -0400 Al Klein <***@pern.invalid>
carved the following into the hard stone of alt.atheism
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned gay
bash.
http://www.pinkpistols.org/
I want to see the headlines one of these days. "Gay basher found shot
in kneecap." or "Gay basher shot in groin."
Not going to happen. We teach to shoot center mass.
--

Douglas Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a
stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as
good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Albert Einstein
Al Klein
2007-09-18 14:39:19 UTC
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned gay
bash.
http://www.pinkpistols.org/
I want to see the headlines one of these days. "Gay basher found shot
in kneecap." or "Gay basher shot in groin."
Not going to happen. We teach to shoot center mass.
Gut-shot is good too.
- Carl Sagan
Mark K. Bilbo
2007-09-19 14:35:06 UTC
Post by Al Klein
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
http://www.pinkpistols.org/
I want to see the headlines one of these days. "Gay basher found shot
in kneecap." or "Gay basher shot in groin."
Not going to happen. We teach to shoot center mass.
<snirk>

(It's funny because it's true <G>)
--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
"You know, I'd get it if people were just looking for a
way to fill the holes. But they want the holes. They wanna
live in the holes. And they go nuts when someone else
pours dirt in their holes.

"Climb out of your holes people!"

- Dr. House, on faith
Douglas Berry
2007-09-20 00:54:06 UTC
On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:35:06 -0500 "Mark K. Bilbo"
<***@com.mkbilbo> carved the following into the hard stone of
alt.atheism
Post by Al Klein
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
http://www.pinkpistols.org/
I want to see the headlines one of these days. "Gay basher found shot
in kneecap." or "Gay basher shot in groin."
Not going to happen. We teach to shoot center mass.
<snirk>
(It's funny because it's true <G>)
I'm an instructor/RSO for the local group. The biggest difficulty is
convincing them that while shooting a gay-basher in the balls would be
satisfying, it isn't very feasible in a combat situation. But I'm
pretty sure all of our members have at least one target at home with a
nice tight grouping centered on Mr. Happy.

Mark K. Bilbo
2007-09-20 13:29:59 UTC
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why*
there are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good
old-fashioned gay bash.
http://www.pinkpistols.org/
I want to see the headlines one of these days. "Gay basher found shot
in kneecap." or "Gay basher shot in groin."
Not going to happen. We teach to shoot center mass.
<snirk>
(It's funny because it's true <G>)
I'm an instructor/RSO for the local group. The biggest difficulty is
convincing them that while shooting a gay-basher in the balls would be
satisfying, it isn't very feasible in a combat situation. But I'm pretty
sure all of our members have at least one target at home with a nice
tight grouping centered on Mr. Happy.
Nice idea in theory but...

Never had to pull my gun on anybody and hope I never do but I'm conscious
of the fact that should it come to that, it's not going to be like a
shooting range with a politely immobile target and your biggest worry
being just how little time a round lasts and *crap* they've gotten
expensive.

I go for the biggest mass and empty a clip. I just don't think there's
going to be time to take careful aim and do everything ever so precisely.
Not to mention nerves, adrenaline, and the reality that time to pull the
trigger is they're coming *at* me unlike those nice paper targets that
don't move until I flip the switch.

I'm probably doing all kinds of things "wrong" but nobody argues with me.
I regularly tear the center out of the target so I figure that's pretty
"grouped". <g>

I know there's no way in hell I'll be that precise under pressure with a
moving, threatening target so a tight grouping doesn't impress so much.
It's more just... exercise? As in under a controlled situation, I better
be able to hit the center most every time.

My biggest gripe at myself is I'm still prone to anticipating the first
shot. Irritates me to no end...
--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
"Oh Log Cabin, full of taste, my stomach is with thee.
Blessed are three among syrups..."

- Homer
Al Klein
2007-09-20 16:56:05 UTC
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:29:59 -0500, "Mark K. Bilbo"
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
I know there's no way in hell I'll be that precise under pressure with a
moving, threatening target so a tight grouping doesn't impress so much.
It's more just... exercise? As in under a controlled situation, I better
be able to hit the center most every time.
Unless you're firing toy bullets, hitting the center of mass once is
likely to stop the movement of the "target". My biggest worry was
always what happened to the bullets that ended up somewhere outside
the target. If "outside" included people, I tried to come up with
something other than bullets as a solution. (Errant clubs don't
usually harm innocent bystanders.) If you're attacked in a deserted
area empty the clip if you have to.
- Carl Sagan
Mark K. Bilbo
2007-09-20 22:57:00 UTC
Post by Al Klein
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
I know there's no way in hell I'll be that precise under pressure with a
moving, threatening target so a tight grouping doesn't impress so much.
It's more just... exercise? As in under a controlled situation, I better
be able to hit the center most every time.
Unless you're firing toy bullets, hitting the center of mass once is
likely to stop the movement of the "target".
Yah but, that's the first one to *hit. Given the pressure of an actual
confrontation and that the "targets" don't stay politely still like they
do on the range, I'm not betting my life on *a* shot.

Anywhy, the point of emptying a clip on the range is just not stopping to
muck around. As in, the whole thing should come naturally rather than
having to think about it.
Post by Al Klein
My biggest worry was
always what happened to the bullets that ended up somewhere outside the
target. If "outside" included people, I tried to come up with something
other than bullets as a solution. (Errant clubs don't usually harm
innocent bystanders.) If you're attacked in a deserted area empty the
clip if you have to.
Hm... well, my "outside" doesn't include much more than chickens...

- Homer
Sniper .308
2007-09-20 17:02:24 UTC
On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 17:54:06 -0700, Douglas Berry
Post by Douglas Berry
I'm an instructor/RSO for the local group. The biggest difficulty is
convincing them that while shooting a gay-basher in the balls would be
satisfying, it isn't very feasible in a combat situation.
This being the case because with the MAJORITY of gay bashers the
target would be far too small?
Robibnikoff
2007-09-20 17:05:33 UTC
Post by Al Klein
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
http://www.pinkpistols.org/
I want to see the headlines one of these days. "Gay basher found shot
in kneecap." or "Gay basher shot in groin."
Not going to happen. We teach to shoot center mass.
<snirk>
(It's funny because it's true <G>)
I'm an instructor/RSO for the local group. The biggest difficulty is
convincing them that while shooting a gay-basher in the balls would be
satisfying, it isn't very feasible in a combat situation. But I'm
pretty sure all of our members have at least one target at home with a
nice tight grouping centered on Mr. Happy.
Ha! The first time I shot a gun, I pretended the target was my roommate's
boyfriend. Guess where the majority of the shots went ;)
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
Syd M.

PDW
Al Klein
2007-09-20 19:55:14 UTC
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:05:33 -0400, "Robibnikoff"
Post by Robibnikoff
Ha! The first time I shot a gun, I pretended the target was my roommate's
boyfriend. Guess where the majority of the shots went ;)
Toward turning him into your roommate's girlfriend?
- Carl Sagan
Robibnikoff
2007-09-21 15:25:29 UTC
Post by Robibnikoff
Ha! The first time I shot a gun, I pretended the target was my roommate's
boyfriend. Guess where the majority of the shots went ;)
Toward turning him into your roommate's girlfriend?
Yes, indeedy ;)
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
Mark K. Bilbo
2007-09-20 22:58:52 UTC
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by J Young
[...]
My shooting range banned people from bringing in their own targets. Too
many people bringing in pictures of their bosses and former significant
others. <g>

Too bad that as I found a *great* Barney target on the web...
--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism,
because it is a merger of State and corporate power."
- Mussolini
Robibnikoff
2007-09-21 15:45:29 UTC
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by J Young
[...]
LOL - This was actually at a shooting range and I had to use my imagination.
Did scare my boyfriend a bit though ;)
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Too bad that as I found a *great* Barney target on the web...
Ooooh, I'd shoot that! :)
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
Douglas Berry
2007-09-22 01:24:11 UTC
On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 11:45:29 -0400 "Robibnikoff"
<***@broomstick.com> carved the following into the hard stone of
alt.atheism
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Too bad that as I found a *great* Barney target on the web...
Ooooh, I'd shoot that! :)
Every couple of years I go up to Oregon for a full auto shoot
organized by a friend. Last time I wore my Pink Pistols shirt.

I got a lot of crap from Oregon rednecks (despite the fact that I had
been a RSO for the last few events.. seems they didn't mind me when I
was an Airborne Ranger...) until I sent eight rounds from my .45
through the center of mass of a Pat Robertson poster. At 30 meters.

"Pissed off liberal queer with a gun!" I shouted at the end of my
exhibition. My friend, the RD for the event, was laughing so hard he
could hardly speak over the PA. "OK, if Doug is finished with scaring
half our members into volunteering to work Portland Pride, we are now
clear.. All weapons need to be safed, RSOs please show hands when the
firing line is clear. Doug, don't kill anyone - at least don't kill
any club members. We need their dues."

Mark K. Bilbo
2007-09-22 02:32:51 UTC
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Too bad that as I found a *great* Barney target on the web...
Ooooh, I'd shoot that!
Every couple of years I go up to Oregon for a full auto shoot organized
by a friend. Last time I wore my Pink Pistols shirt.
I got a lot of crap from Oregon rednecks (despite the fact that I had
been a RSO for the last few events.. seems they didn't mind me when I
was an Airborne Ranger...) until I sent eight rounds from my .45 through
the center of mass of a Pat Robertson poster. At 30 meters.
"Pissed off liberal queer with a gun!" I shouted at the end of my
exhibition.
::::::::::::SPEW:::::::::::::

IPU bless it! You owe me a keyboard!!!!!!!
--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace
alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing
it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
- H. L. Mencken
Alexander DeLarge
2007-09-22 02:47:47 UTC
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Douglas Berry
"Pissed off liberal queer with a gun!" I shouted at the end of my
exhibition.
IPU bless it! You owe me a keyboard!!!!!!!
Queers, Gay Marches in Toronto, and historical Rodeo events in Calgary
that still don't attract as much tourist dollars in a week compared to
the aforementioned Toronto gay stuff in three days.

I'm not gay, but the facts must hurt those Cowtown cowboys.

No wonder why Taiwanese director Ang Lee shot most of Brokeback
Mountain in Alberta! :)
Robibnikoff
2007-09-22 09:21:42 UTC
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
[...]
Wow! Bravo! :)
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
Alexander DeLarge
2007-09-22 09:31:53 UTC
Post by Douglas Berry
"Pissed off liberal queer with a gun!"
Had it been the homosexual daughter of the Vice President of the USA
who shot his friend in the face and got an apology for him being in the
way, who knows what the bizarre outcome would have been?
Mark K. Bilbo
2007-09-22 02:31:36 UTC
Post by Robibnikoff
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Too bad that as I found a *great* Barney target on the web...
Ooooh, I'd shoot that! :)
Me too. But they wouldn't let me. <grumble>
--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
"Arrogance has to be earned. Tell me what you've done to earn yours."

- Dr. House
Robibnikoff
2007-09-22 09:31:02 UTC
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Robibnikoff
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Too bad that as I found a *great* Barney target on the web...
Ooooh, I'd shoot that! :)
Me too. But they wouldn't let me. <grumble>
Those bastards!
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
jemcd
2007-09-22 10:32:37 UTC
On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 05:31:02 -0400, "Robibnikoff"
Post by Robibnikoff
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Robibnikoff
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Too bad that as I found a *great* Barney target on the web...
Ooooh, I'd shoot that! :)
Me too. But they wouldn't let me. <grumble>
Those bastards!
Bullets are too kind, Barney is begging for an RPG

Mark K. Bilbo
2007-09-18 13:31:19 UTC
Post by Al Klein
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
http://www.pinkpistols.org/
I want to see the headlines one of these days. "Gay basher found shot
in kneecap." or "Gay basher shot in groin."
Maybe when it changes from "fun" to dangerous, it'll stop.
Reminds me of an incident--some years ago--in Houston. Some gay basher
types decided on the gay cowboy bar as their target. Thing they
discovered is there really are gay cowboys in Texas.

The gay basher boys got the SHIT kicked out of them. As it were. <G>

Stereotyping can so bite you on the ass...

- Dr. House
Al Klein
2007-09-18 14:40:00 UTC
On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 08:31:19 -0500, "Mark K. Bilbo"
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Al Klein
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
http://www.pinkpistols.org/
I want to see the headlines one of these days. "Gay basher found shot
in kneecap." or "Gay basher shot in groin."
Maybe when it changes from "fun" to dangerous, it'll stop.
Reminds me of an incident--some years ago--in Houston. Some gay basher
types decided on the gay cowboy bar as their target. Thing they
discovered is there really are gay cowboys in Texas.
The gay basher boys got the SHIT kicked out of them. As it were. <G>
Stereotyping can so bite you on the ass...
And no one could have deserved it more. :)
- Carl Sagan
Gwenyth Bennet
- Dr. House
Syd M.
2007-09-18 20:27:56 UTC
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Al Klein
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
http://www.pinkpistols.org/
I want to see the headlines one of these days. "Gay basher found shot
in kneecap." or "Gay basher shot in groin."
Maybe when it changes from "fun" to dangerous, it'll stop.
Reminds me of an incident--some years ago--in Houston. Some gay basher
types decided on the gay cowboy bar as their target. Thing they
discovered is there really are gay cowboys in Texas.
The gay basher boys got the SHIT kicked out of them. As it were. <G>
Stereotyping can so bite you on the ass...
LOL!!!
Good for them.

PDW
Enkidu
2007-09-18 00:40:18 UTC
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
And that's why atheists fight to keep church and state separate. We know
what happens when you narrow minded bigots take charge. We suffer torture
and death.
--
Enkidu AA#2165
EAC Chaplain and ordained minister,
ULC, Modesto, CA

Interviewer: "Didn't [Sagan] want to believe?"
Druyan: "He didn't want to believe. He wanted to know."
-- Ann Druyan
Gwyneð
2007-09-21 11:46:42 UTC
Post by Enkidu
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
And that's why atheists fight to keep church and state separate. We know
what happens when you narrow minded bigots take charge. We suffer torture
and death.
I'm not an atheist, but I still help to fight to keep church and state
separate.

(Everybody suffers -- even the mindless drones who follow these
nutbars.)
-- Ann Druyan
Al Klein
2007-09-18 02:44:19 UTC
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
It would make you feel less self-hatred if you can direct it outward.
We understand, Jon. But you really should be stopped before you
actually hurt someone.
- Carl Sagan
dangdangdoodIe
2007-09-18 04:20:40 UTC
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
Sounds like you're pissed because you aren't brave enough to come out of the
closet and go with them.

Your <"young in sights" @aol.com> has another meaning?
--
the dang

Rightwing truism. "If it fears right, it must be true." --rg
___________
Ray Fischer
2007-09-18 06:17:08 UTC
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence,
Yes you do, nazi turd.
--
Ray Fischer
***@sonic.net
Hatter
2007-09-18 13:16:05 UTC
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
Explain how "understandable" it is to do violence to people engaging
in behavior that is voulentary and does not affect you? What is your
line of reasoning?

Hatter
Pr0r3p
2007-09-18 13:27:49 UTC
Post by Hatter
Post by J Young
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
Explain how "understandable" it is to do violence to people engaging
in behavior that is voulentary and does not affect you? What is your
line of reasoning?
Hatter
For Young, it has nothing to do with reasoning, but rather, is his
religious hatred shining through.
Scruffy McScruffovitch
2007-09-18 13:34:36 UTC
Post by J Young
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
Explain how "understandable" it is to do violence to people engaging
in behavior that is voulentary and does not affect you? What is your
line of reasoning?
Hatter
For Young, it has nothing to do with reasoning, but rather, is his
religious hatred shining through.
Did you ever wonder what an aspirin factory was doing in the middle of a
Sudanese desert where there are no naturally occuring resources for the
production of Aspirin within 4,500 miles?
Al Klein
2007-09-18 16:04:07 UTC
Post by Pr0r3p
Post by Hatter
Post by J Young
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
Explain how "understandable" it is to do violence to people engaging
in behavior that is voulentary and does not affect you? What is your
line of reasoning?
Hatter
For Young, it has nothing to do with reasoning, but rather, is his
religious hatred shining through.
It's more his self-hatred turned outward.
- Carl Sagan
Cary Kittrell
2007-09-18 20:05:56 UTC
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
Whassamatta, they were all sold out?

That's hardly worth poking (you should pardon the expression) someone
for, now is it?

-- cary
Gwyneð
2007-09-18 21:47:01 UTC
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
I can understand why someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-
fashion bashing in the head of a pedophile, too.
David Johnston
2007-09-18 22:04:58 UTC
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
I believe you just endorsed violence. And not for any particularly
good reason.
duke
2007-09-19 00:27:10 UTC
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
..................wants to know how to get on board.

duke, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****
Hatter
2007-09-19 18:23:28 UTC
Post by duke
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
..................wants to know how to get on board.
duke, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****
Easy place a bag on your head and stand in the middle of the feeway.
You will be on board soon enough,

Hatter
duke
2007-09-19 22:36:57 UTC
Post by Hatter
Post by duke
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
..................wants to know how to get on board.
duke, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****
Easy place a bag on your head and stand in the middle of the feeway.
You will be on board soon enough,
Hatter
Ok, yangie poo, got that!!!

duke, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****
Doc Smartass
2007-09-19 00:26:54 UTC
Subject: Airline comes out with gay-themed flight.
You already bitched about this one last week. DO try to keep up.
--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Heckling
aa # 1939

No one can terrorize a whole nation, unless we are all his accomplices.

--Edward R. Murrow
Uncle Vic
2007-09-19 03:49:49 UTC
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
You just endorsed violence, so the beginning of your sentence is a lie.
--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
Convicted by Earthquack.
JohnN
2007-09-20 20:22:22 UTC
Post by J Young
I don't endorse violence, but I can definitely understand *why* there
are times that someone would enjoy engaging in a good old-fashioned
gay bash.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20781123/
Airline comes out with gay-themed flight
Trip will feature drag queens, pink cocktails, cabaret performed by
crew
SAN FRANCISCO - Air New Zealand is delving into the gay and lesbian
market with a special themed flight that will feature drag queens,
pink cocktails and a cabaret performed by the flight crew.
The destination for the airline's one-time "Pink Flight," scheduled to
depart San Francisco International Airport on Feb. 26, is the Gay and
Lesbian Mardi Gras in Sydney, Australia, one of the world's most well-
attended gay events, said Jodi Williams, an Air New Zealand marketing
director.
Since your god isn't going to do anything about this flight, why do
you care?

JohnN