"Everyone will be issued a written card that they can put in their wallet..."
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-12-05 18:09:21 UTC
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/02/health/covid-19-vaccination-kit-record-card/index.html?utm_source=twCNN&utm_term=image&utm_content=2020-12-03T13:47:58&utm_medium=social

"Everyone will be issued a written card that they can put in their
wallet that will tell them what they had and when their next dose is
due," Moore said. "Let's do the simple, easy thing first. Everyone's
going to get that."
Vaccination clinics will also be reporting to their state immunization
registries what vaccine was given, so that, for example, an entity could
run a query if it didn't know where a patient got a first dose.
Moore said many places are planning to ask patients to voluntarily
provide a cell phone number, so they can get a text message telling them
when and where their next dose is scheduled to be administered.
Every dose administered will be reported to the US Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention, said Claire Hannan, executive director of the
Association of Immunization Managers.
The CDC did not immediately respond to CNN's inquiry about whether such
a database would include a record of everyone immunized.

*BIG BROTHER* is not just watching you, the plan seems to be more about
controlling you.

Questions may be, why would I want a vaccine if I already had the
Chinese Virus?

Why can't I just take a test for the immunity if I want one? And go get
a vaccine if I want one?

Why don't the people in the most danger of death, get the vaccine,
rather than the healthy who generally work and travel?

Why would a check point and "having papers" be better now than it was in
NAZI GERMANY? Or the Communist USSR?

How does this NOT violate MY right to privacy and my own body, if a
woman can get an abortion thanks to it being her body or an AIDS patient
can mingle with the uninfected since there are multiple ways to contract
AIDS, how can the GOVERNMENT not be allowed to place travel restrictions
and paperwork being carried for women of abortion age and gays.... but
in turn be allowed to mandate I have papers to get in and out of
buildings or PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION or travel city to city without being
held for quarantine and/or refused entry?

The Constitution doesn't say that we have to keep people from dying of
illness even if it violates our Constitutional RIGHTS does it?

Didn't Obama himself import people with Ebola into the United States and
tell us that we can't stop them from traveling here?

TRUMP cut travel by calling it a NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUE and they
weren't U.S. Citizens so they had no Constitutional RIGHT to be here did
they?
--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.oann.com/ https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/ https://www.zerohedge.com/
https://www.infowars.com/ https://www.tatumreport.com/
https://thenationalpulse.com/ https://www.breitbart.com/
https://www.parler.com/ https://rumble.com/
https://banned.video/ https://www.mrctv.org/
KWills
2020-12-05 21:00:28 UTC
On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 13:09:21 -0500, BeamMeUpScotty
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/02/health/covid-19-vaccination-kit-record-card/index.html?utm_source=twCNN&utm_term=image&utm_content=2020-12-03T13:47:58&utm_medium=social
"Everyone will be issued a written card that they can put in their
wallet that will tell them what they had and when their next dose is
due," Moore said. "Let's do the simple, easy thing first. Everyone's
going to get that."
Good idea.
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Vaccination clinics will also be reporting to their state immunization
registries what vaccine was given, so that, for example, an entity could
run a query if it didn't know where a patient got a first dose.
Moore said many places are planning to ask patients to voluntarily
provide a cell phone number, so they can get a text message telling them
when and where their next dose is scheduled to be administered.
Even better than the card.
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Every dose administered will be reported to the US Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention, said Claire Hannan, executive director of the
Association of Immunization Managers.
So, just like all other immunizations. Go it.
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
The CDC did not immediately respond to CNN's inquiry about whether such
a database would include a record of everyone immunized.
*BIG BROTHER* is not just watching you, the plan seems to be more about
controlling you.
Only in the minds of the intellectually limited.
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Questions may be, why would I want a vaccine if I already had the
Chinese Virus?
There is no such thing as the "Chinese Virus."
If you mean Covid-19, you might be able to get an exemption if
you've already had it. Giving the vaccine to someone who has already
built up an immunity due to having had it would be really stupid. And
it could keep someone who doesn't have an immunity from getting it.
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Why can't I just take a test for the immunity if I want one? And go get
a vaccine if I want one?
You can be tested.
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Why don't the people in the most danger of death, get the vaccine,
rather than the healthy who generally work and travel?
Why would a check point and "having papers" be better now than it was in
NAZI GERMANY? Or the Communist USSR?
What check points? What papers?
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
How does this NOT violate MY right to privacy and my own body, if a
Please cite where within the Constitution the right to privacy is
found. There isn't one. This is, in part, why you can record the
actions of people in public. There is no right to privacy.
There are various laws, federal and state, that preserve privacy,
but this isn't the same as it being a right. Not to any reasonably
prudent person.
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
woman can get an abortion thanks to it being her body or an AIDS patient
can mingle with the uninfected since there are multiple ways to contract
AIDS, how can the GOVERNMENT not be allowed to place travel restrictions
and paperwork being carried for women of abortion age and gays.... but
in turn be allowed to mandate I have papers to get in and out of
buildings or PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION or travel city to city without being
held for quarantine and/or refused entry?
For the love of god, invest in Grammarly. You NEED it.
Where, in reality and NOT the claims of an entertainer or your
own delusions, is anyone being required to have papers to go in and
out of anything? I mean within the United States. I am aware to enter
Aruba one must show documentation showing they've tested negative for
Covid-19 within the past two weeks.
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
The Constitution doesn't say that we have to keep people from dying of
illness even if it violates our Constitutional RIGHTS does it?
I've read your question 12 times and can't figure out what you're
asking.
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Didn't Obama himself import people with Ebola into the United States and
tell us that we can't stop them from traveling here?
I don't recall his doing so. But you'll show the evidence that
Obama personally imported people with Ebola, unless, of course, you've
again been caught lying.
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
TRUMP cut travel by calling it a NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUE and they
weren't U.S. Citizens so they had no Constitutional RIGHT to be here did
they?
How did Trump cut travel of the people you claim were imported by
Obama?
I used to teach middle school children. Every one of them were
better writers than you. I'm very serious.
Now run away from the TRUTH I've posted, as you so often do. DO
NOT deal with reality!
--
KWills
counselor.