TAKE THE RED PILL: I wonder if Megyn Kelly still hates TRUMP, and if she voted for Joe Biden?
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-25 15:03:38 UTC
"Podcaster Megyn Kelly pulled her two sons out of their posh New York
City private school after the school circulated a race-baiting letter
that smeared white students as potential “killer cops.”

Kelly said the alarming letter — which nakedly pushed white guilt in an
attempt to indoctrinate children — was a bridge too far.

Accordingly, the former NBC News star says she now plans to leave New
York City because she can no longer tolerate the far-left agenda that
pervades the flailing Democrat-controlled city."

I wonder if Megyn still hates TRUMP, and if she voted for Joe Biden?

Isn't every sane person already out of the shithole of NEW YORK already?
Why is she so late to wake up and smell the coffee, was she taking
extra strength sleeping pills?
--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.oann.com/
https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/
https://www.zerohedge.com/
https://www.infowars.com/
https://www.tatumreport.com/
https://thenationalpulse.com/
https://www.parler.com/
https://banned.video/
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-25 16:45:51 UTC
On 11/25/2020 7:03 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
I wonder if Megyn still hates TRUMP, and if she voted for Joe Biden?
I didn't vote for Biden, because I'm libertarian, but *every* sane and
patriotic American hates Trump.
Then you will get the GOVERNMENT that you deserve.

TRUMP isn't perfect, but he's better than the alternative.

Now you might get to pay the piper for your... choices.

It's kind of like abortion, you may think it's the solution, but in
reality it just created different problems.

https://banned.video/
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-25 17:11:16 UTC
On 11/25/2020 8:45 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
I wonder if Megyn still hates TRUMP, and if she voted for Joe Biden?
I didn't vote for Biden, because I'm libertarian, but *every* sane
and patriotic American hates Trump.
Then you will get the GOVERNMENT that you deserve.
According to de Maistre, we all do.
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
TRUMP isn't perfect, but he's better than the alternative.
False.  Biden isn't great, but he's better than Trump.  Trump is the
worst president in history.  This is not in rational dispute.
You are the dumbest cocksucker in all of Usenet.  That isn't in rational
dispute, either.
You aren't being rational...

https://banned.video/
%
2020-11-25 17:17:26 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
TRUMP isn't perfect, but he's better than the alternative.
False.  Biden isn't great, but he's better than Trump.  Trump is the
worst president in history.  This is not in rational dispute.
You are the dumbest cocksucker in all of Usenet.  That isn't in
rational dispute, either.
You aren't being rational...
there's no place for that here anyway