obamatard on bus
Frito Pendejo
2010-02-20 06:24:54 UTC
I was on a bus in San Francisco a few weeks ago, and a fat woman with a
large red and blue Obama 'Hope' pin got on and sat next to me. The bus
passed by the Post Office on Geary Avenue, and I told her that it used
to be the site of the old Masonic lodge that became the headquarters for
the People's Temple cult led by Jim Jones.

She seemed absolutely oblivious as to who Jim Jones was, even though he
was an extremely popular local figure just a few decades ago, having
been appointed to the city housing commission by a gay city council
member named Harvey Milk. She did know who Harvey Milk was, but not Jim
Jones.

I couldn't resist telling her the rest of the story, how Jim Jones was
adored by his followers and how they all drank poisoned Kool-Aid just
because he told them to. As I said, she was completely oblivious,
obamatized, and obamatarded, and made no connection between the Kool-Aid
Kult reference and her own blind devotion to Barack Obama. I only wish
I had a cup of Kool-Aid to offer her, and I know she would have drank it
just because it was Obama flavor.
JTEM
2010-02-20 07:26:56 UTC
Frito Pendejo <***@pendejo.com> wrote:

> I was on a bus in San Francisco a few weeks ago,

I don't believe you.

> She seemed absolutely oblivious as to who Jim Jones was,
> even though he was an extremely popular local figure
> just a few decades ago,

He died 32 years ago.

> having been appointed to the city housing
> commission by a gay city council member named
> Harvey Milk.

Absolutely false.

So you had a lot on common, huh?
Frito Pendejo
2010-02-20 20:41:45 UTC
JTEM wrote:
> Frito Pendejo <***@pendejo.com> wrote:
>
>> I was on a bus in San Francisco a few weeks ago,
>
> I don't believe you.

I don't care if you believe me, I was in San Francisco several weeks
ago. I lived in SF for three years and go back periodically to visit.

>> She seemed absolutely oblivious as to who Jim Jones was,
>> even though he was an extremely popular local figure
>> just a few decades ago,
>
> He died 32 years ago.

So did Harvey Milk, yet everyone in SF seems to remember him.

>> having been appointed to the city housing
>> commission by a gay city council member named
>> Harvey Milk.
>
> Absolutely false.

I meant nominated; the mayor appointed him, and Milk voted to confirm
his nomination.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Milk

"Because the Peoples Temple leader, Jim Jones, was politically powerful
in San Francisco (and supported both candidates), Milk allowed Temple
members to work his phones, and later spoke at the Temple and defended
Jones."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_jones

"Amidst growing pressure in the United States to investigate the Temple,
on February 19, 1978, Harvey Milk wrote a letter of support for the
Peoples Temple to President Jimmy Carter. Therein, Milk wrote that Jones
was known 'as a man of the highest character.' Regarding the leader of
those attempting to extricate relatives from Jonestown, Milk wrote he
was 'attempting to damage Rev. Jones reputation' with 'apparent
bold-faced lies.'"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peoples_Temple_in_San_Francisco

"In 1971, the Temple established a permanent facility in an old San
Francisco building that used to be the Albert Pike Memorial Scottish
Rite temple on 1859 Geary Boulevard in San Francisco's Western Addition..."

"The Temple carefully rehearsed any meetings Jones would have with
reporters. It staged reporter visits to the Geary Boulevard facility,
permitting reporters to see only specific parts of the building and
stationing Temple members in places to compliment the reporter."

"San Francisco Mayor Art Agnos stated that 'If you were having a rally
for a presidential candidate, you needed to fill up the crowd, you could
always get busloads from Jim Jones' church.' Agar Jaicks, who was
chairman of the county Democratic Central Committee, the governing body
of the Democratic Party in San Francisco, referred to the Temple as a aa
ready-made volunteer workforce.' Jaicks further explained that Jones was
'a man who touched a component of the consensus power forces in the
city, such as labor and ethnicity groups, and he was very strong in the
Western Addition. So here was a guy who could provide workers for causes
progressives cared about.'"

"Harvey Milk, who later became a member of the San Francisco Board of
Supervisors, first became acquainted with the Temple while running for a
seat in the California State Assembly against Art Agnos. Jim Jones
initially telephoned a Milk campaign worker and stated that he wished to
back Milk, apologized for earlier backing Agnos and said he would 'make
up for it' by sending volunteers to work on Milk's campaign."

"When a Milk aide became wary of the Temple's large and imposing
security force following a delivery of election pamphlets, Milk
cautioned the aide 'Make sure you're always nice to the Peoples Temple.
If they ask you to do something, do it, and then send them a note
thanking them for asking you to do it.'"

"Milk was enthusiastically received at the Temple several times during
his visits, and he always sent glowing thank-you notes to Jones after
visits. ... In a hand-written note, Milk wrote to Jones 'my name is cut
into stone in support of you - and your people.' Jim Rivaldo, who
attended Temple meetings with Milk , explained that, until Jonestown,
the church 'was a community of people who appeared to be looking out for
each other, improving their lives.' Boyle explained that it was vital
for both his campaign and Milk's that they be received well at the
Temple 'because Jones was not only Moscone's appointed head of the
Housing Authority but also could turn out an army of volunteers.'"

>> As I said, she was completely oblivious,
>
> So you had a lot on common, huh?

Well, after living in SF for three years I knew more about Harvey Milk
and Jim Jones and the history of the Geary Post Office than the obese
obamatarded lifelong resident.
JTEM
2010-02-21 04:46:22 UTC
Frito Pendejo <***@pendejo.com> wrote:

> > He died 32 years ago.
>
> So did Harvey Milk, yet everyone in SF seems
> to remember him.

It appears that both men left a lasting impression
on you. Even odder, who seem to want others to
remember Jim Jones, though you only got two things
about him right: His name, and that a large number
of his followers drank poisoned Kool-aid.

> > Absolutely false.
>
> I meant nominated;

Come up with a cite.

> the mayor appointed him,

Yeah, you fucked that one up...

> and Milk voted to confirm
> his nomination.

Harvey Milk was afraid of the guy. He thought
Jim Jones and his followers were creepy.

You, on the other hand, want his name memorialized
for all of history.

You're one sick mother fucker...
juanjo
2010-02-20 23:23:29 UTC
On Feb 19, 10:24 pm, Frito Pendejo <***@pendejo.com> wrote:
> I was on a bus in San Francisco a few weeks ago, and a fat woman with a
> large red and blue Obama 'Hope' pin got on and sat next to me.  The bus
> passed by the Post Office on Geary Avenue, and I told her that it used
> to be the site of the old Masonic lodge that became the headquarters for
> the People's Temple cult led by Jim Jones.

You often make claims of visits to San Francisco, as well as past
residence in the City and of course I have no doubt that you have
been in the city at different times. But your past comments as well
as those in this post show that you are severely truth impaired. In
fact, a number of your comments here are complete lies. Portions of
the comments also read almost word for word like sections taken from
Wikipedia, altered of course to slant them to imply something other
than what they orignnally intended.

> She seemed absolutely oblivious as to who Jim Jones was, even though he
> was an extremely popular local figure just a few decades ago, having
> been appointed to the city housing commission by a gay city council
> member named Harvey Milk.  She did know who Harvey Milk was, but not Jim
> Jones.

Well I would say that here again we have you making shit up. If
indeed this woman was a long time resident of San Francisco, she would
have known who Jim Jones was. I would also point out that Jim Jones
initially enjoyed great support among many in the community,
particularly the Black community. It was not until later in his
career that he came under investigation and became a pariah among the
various politicians in California. As you were forced to admit when
challenged, Harvey Milk did not appoint him to any position. This is
true as Harvey was in no position to do so. Now if you had lived in
San Francisco at one time as you claim, you would have known that San
Francisco has a combined city and county government and does NOT have
a city council. It has a Board of Supervisors. So Harvey could not
have been on the city council in 1976 as there is no such thing. In
addition given that Mayor George Moscone appointed Jim Jones to the
Housing Commission in 1976 you have been caught in another lie.
Harvey Milk was not elected to the Board of Supervisors until the 1977
elections well after Jones had been appointed to the City Housing
Commission.

So we have established you do not know what you are talking about
which or are outright lying, which is typical for you.

1. Milk was not on the San Francisco City Council because there is no
such entity which anyone who ever lived in the City of San Francisco
would know.[The antics of the Board of Supervisors are a chief source
of entertainment for residents of the City and reported daily in the
Entertainment section of the local paper.]

2. Jim Jones was appointed by Mayor Moscone to the City Housing
Commission in 1976, almost two years before Harvey Milk was elected to
the Board of Supervisors of the City and County of San Francisco.

3. Therefore Harvey Milk did not nominate Jim Jones to this position
nor did he vote to confirm Jim Jones to the position when he was
appointed in 1976.

> I couldn't resist telling her the rest of the story, how Jim Jones was
> adored by his followers and how they all drank poisoned Kool-Aid just
> because he told them to.  As I said, she was completely oblivious,
> obamatized, and obamatarded, and made no connection between the Kool-Aid
> Kult reference and her own blind devotion to Barack Obama.  I only wish
> I had a cup of Kool-Aid to offer her, and I know she would have drank it
> just because it was Obama flavor.

Now here we go again with your silly nonsense. Without any supporting
facts you equate Obama with the antics of a paranoid schizophrenic who
destroyed an entire community.

This rates right up there with your other bull shit stories:

1. When you claimed that you had been in the Castro one night and
observed a group of men walking around without any clothing on. [San
Francisco has no law against public nudity, although it does have one
on indecent exposure] it was pointed out to you that on the night you
referenced it had been rainy and around 48 degrees outside making it
highly unlikely anyone would be motivated to take a stroll down the
street sans clothing. You defended yourself by referencing a newspaper
article about two men engaging is some sort of silly protest during
day time hours during which they strolled around the Castro naked
before they were detained by the police and forced to put on some
clothing,
albeit only jock straps.

2. You claimed that you had been at Church and Market one night last
year where a man had accosted you, exposed himself and masturbated
while one of you was seated on a bench, suggesting that the two of you
engage in a sex act. When it was pointed out to you that the facts as
you described them did not match reality you initially backtracked
saying you were very intoxicated and were unsure where you were or at
what time this event took place. Later you posted a link to a Google
photo from 2004 showing a bench which in 2009 was not present and
indeed is not present today. Of course anyone who knows the City
knows that at the time you claimed this event allegedly took place,
there were numerous businesses located surrounding the location, a
large number of them 24 hour establishments. In addition the corner
in question is a major transfer point for the public transit system
with roughly 14 different transit lines, bus, street car and subway
converging there. There is constant foot traffic in that area day and
night. In addition Market Street is the main thoroughfare in San
Francisco with a constant stream of vehicular traffic passing by the
corner in question.

3. Then we have your claims of a trannie using a public restroom at
the same corner for turning tricks. Of course there is no public
restroom at this corner although there is one a couple of blocks
away. It is a Decaux owned and operated restroom which has a timed
switch in its system which causes the door to pop open a specified
amount of time after it is closed, making it rather difficult for
anyone to use it as a trysting space. Not impossible but unlikely,
especially since it is self cleaning and operates on a timed schedule.
[The system was designed in this fashion by the French company which
developed them so they could not be used in such a fashion.]

4. Finally we have your fantastical claims that almost all gay men
are infected with HIV and are drug addicts who engage in promiscuous
sex with thousands of partners a year. That claim was easily refuted
as well.

So your track record is not exactly what I would call stellar. In
fact I would call you a major league liar.
MarkA
2010-02-21 01:37:28 UTC
On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 23:24:54 -0700, Frito Pendejo wrote:

> I was on a bus in San Francisco a few weeks ago, and a fat woman with a
> large red and blue Obama 'Hope' pin got on and sat next to me. The bus
> passed by the Post Office on Geary Avenue, and I told her that it used
> to be the site of the old Masonic lodge that became the headquarters for
> the People's Temple cult led by Jim Jones.
>
> She seemed absolutely oblivious as to who Jim Jones was, even though he
> was an extremely popular local figure just a few decades ago, having
> been appointed to the city housing commission by a gay city council
> member named Harvey Milk. She did know who Harvey Milk was, but not Jim
> Jones.
>
> I couldn't resist telling her the rest of the story, how Jim Jones was
> adored by his followers and how they all drank poisoned Kool-Aid just
> because he told them to. As I said, she was completely oblivious,
> obamatized, and obamatarded, and made no connection between the Kool-Aid
> Kult reference and her own blind devotion to Barack Obama. I only wish
> I had a cup of Kool-Aid to offer her, and I know she would have drank it
> just because it was Obama flavor.

Like the way so many RRRtards are so blindly devoted to Sarah Palin that
they are willing to overlook the fact that she has absolutely no
qualifications to hold a public office outside of Alaska?

--
MarkA
(This space temporarily unavailable)
Tim Crowley
2010-02-21 18:06:30 UTC
On Feb 19, 10:24 pm, Frito Pendejo <***@pendejo.com> wrote:
> I was on a bus in San Francisco a few weeks ago,

No you weren't.

>and a fat woman with a
> large red and blue Obama 'Hope' pin got on and sat next to me.  The bus
> passed by the Post Office on Geary Avenue, and I told her that it used
> to be the site of the old Masonic lodge that became the headquarters for
> the People's Temple cult led by Jim Jones.
>
> She seemed absolutely oblivious as to who Jim Jones was, even though he
> was an extremely popular local figure just a few decades ago, having
> been appointed to the city housing commission by a gay city council
> member named Harvey Milk.  She did know who Harvey Milk was, but not Jim
> Jones.
>
> I couldn't resist telling her the rest of the story, how Jim Jones was
> adored by his followers and how they all drank poisoned Kool-Aid just
> because he told them to.  As I said, she was completely oblivious,
> obamatized, and obamatarded, and made no connection between the Kool-Aid
> Kult reference and her own blind devotion to Barack Obama.  I only wish
> I had a cup of Kool-Aid to offer her, and I know she would have drank it
> just because it was Obama flavor.

yawn. hint: you lied, you got caught. sf does not have a city
council

good luck with your next lie, maybe check your facts first?
Frito Pendejo
2010-02-22 01:26:56 UTC
Tim Crowley wrote:
> On Feb 19, 10:24 pm, Frito Pendejo <***@pendejo.com> wrote:
>> I was on a bus in San Francisco a few weeks ago,
>
> No you weren't.

Yes I was. Date of trip: Jan. 19 through Jan. 22, 2010. Bus: 38 Geary
on way to Clement and 9th, shortly before noon on Jan. 21. Departed via
SFO around 19:30. It rained the whole time I was there.

Photo of newspaper with date:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2715/4376855187_c72d701375.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4018/4376854903_bbd8bdfb1f.jpg

> yawn. hint: you lied, you got caught. sf does not have a city
> council

Board of Supervisors, City Council, same thing. Whether Harvey Milk was
a councilman or supervisor is irrelevant to the moral of the story.

> good luck with your next lie, maybe check your facts first?

I was in San Francisco. There was an Obamatard on the bus who sat next
to me. Obamatard was wearing red and blue "Hope™" pin. Harvey Milk was
a close friend of Jim Jones, and each supported the other's political
ambitions. Jones' followers all drank poisoned Kool-Aid, as did Obama's
followers, metaphorically, at least so far.

More photographic evidence I was in SF last month:

Anti-Chase graffiti sticker on Market Street:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2697/4367046484_6de1fd4e6a.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4001/4367046498_fbdf2363c6.jpg

Misc. Castro Street images:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/4315896436_516c0e1f0c.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4006/4315896494_114cbfcfbe.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4032/4315159129_d0219505f2.jpg
juanjo
2010-02-22 05:11:14 UTC
On Feb 21, 5:26 pm, Frito Pendejo. a well known lying, anonymous
coward, wrote:
> Tim Crowley wrote:
> > On Feb 19, 10:24 pm, Frito Pendejo <***@pendejo.com> wrote:
> >> I was on a bus in San Francisco a few weeks ago,
>
> > No you weren't.
>
> Yes I was.  Date of trip: Jan. 19 through Jan. 22, 2010.  Bus: 38 Geary
> on way to Clement and 9th, shortly before noon on Jan. 21.  Departed via
> SFO around 19:30.  It rained the whole time I was there.

All this information could easily be obtained from a little internet
research. Muni schedules are on line. Weather information is also
available on line.

> Photo of newspaper with date:http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2715/4376855187_c72d701375.jpghttp://farm5.static.flickr.com/4018/4376854903_bbd8bdfb1f.jpg

Again, these photos could have been taken by anyone and simply copied
by you. They prove nothing. Even if you took them, they still prove
none of your central points, namely that you met any one much less had
a conversation with them concerning Jim Jones.

You often make claims of visits to San Francisco, as well as of your
supposed past residence in the City and of course I have no doubt that
you have been in the city at different times. But your past comments
as well
as those in this post show that you are severely truth impaired. In
fact, a number of your comments here are complete lies. Portions of
the comments also read almost word for word like sections taken from
Wikipedia, altered of course to slant them to imply something other
than what they originally intended.

> She seemed absolutely oblivious as to who Jim Jones was, even though he
> was an extremely popular local figure just a few decades ago, having
> been appointed to the city housing commission by a gay city council
> member named Harvey Milk. She did know who Harvey Milk was, but not Jim
> Jones.

Well I would say that here again we have you making shit up. If
indeed this woman was a long time resident of San Francisco, she would
have known who Jim Jones was. I would also point out that Jim Jones
initially enjoyed great support among many in the community,
particularly the Black community. It was not until later in his
career that he came under investigation and became a pariah among the
various politicians in California. As you were forced to admit when
challenged, Harvey Milk did not appoint him to any position. This is
true as Harvey was in no position to do so.

Now if you had lived in San Francisco at one time as you claim, you
would have known that San Francisco has a combined city and county
government and does NOT have a city council. It has a Board of
Supervisors. So Harvey could not have been on the city council in
1976 as there is no such thing. In addition given that Mayor George
Moscone appointed Jim Jones to the Housing Commission in 1976 you have
been caught in another lie. Harvey Milk was not elected to the Board
of Supervisors until the 1977 elections well after Jones had been
appointed to the City Housing Commission.

So we have established you do not know what you are talking about or
are outright lying, which is typical for you.

1. Milk was not on the San Francisco City Council because there is no
such entity which anyone who ever lived in the City of San Francisco
would know.[The antics of the Board of Supervisors are a chief source
of entertainment for residents of the City and reported daily in the
Entertainment section of the local paper.]

2. Jim Jones was appointed by Mayor Moscone to the City Housing
Commission in 1976, almost two years before Harvey Milk was elected to
the Board of Supervisors of the City and County of San Francisco.

3. Therefore Harvey Milk did not nominate Jim Jones to this position
nor did he vote to confirm Jim Jones to the position when he was
appointed in 1976.

> I couldn't resist telling her the rest of the story, how Jim Jones was
> adored by his followers and how they all drank poisoned Kool-Aid just
> because he told them to. As I said, she was completely oblivious,
> obamatized, and obamatarded, and made no connection between the Kool-Aid
> Kult reference and her own blind devotion to Barack Obama. I only wish
> I had a cup of Kool-Aid to offer her, and I know she would have drank it
> just because it was Obama flavor.

Now here we go again with your silly nonsense. Without any supporting
facts you equate Obama with the antics of a paranoid schizophrenic who
destroyed an entire community.

This rates right up there with your other bull shit stories:

1. You claimed that you had been in the Castro one night in 2009 and
observed a group of men walking around without any clothing on. While
San Francisco has no law against public nudity, it does have one on
indecent exposure, and it was pointed out to you that on the night you
referenced it had been rainy and around 48 degrees outside making it
highly unlikely anyone would be motivated to take a stroll down the
street sans clothing. You defended yourself by referencing a newspaper
article about two men engaging is some sort of silly protest during
day time hours during which they strolled around the Castro naked
before they were detained by the police and forced to put on some
clothing, albeit only jock straps.

2. You claimed that you had been at Church and Market one night in
2009 where a man had accosted you, exposed himself and masturbated
while one of you was seated on a bench, suggesting that the two of you
engage in a sex act. When it was pointed out to you that the facts as
you described them did not match reality you initially backtracked
saying you were very intoxicated and were unsure where you were or at
what time this event took place. Later you posted a link to a Google
photo from 2004 showing a bench which in 2009 was not present and
indeed is not present today. Of course anyone who knows the City
knows that at the time you claimed this event allegedly took place,
there were numerous businesses located surrounding the location, a
large number of them 24 hour establishments. In addition the corner
in question is a major transfer point for the public transit system
with roughly 14 different transit lines, bus, street car and subway
converging there. There is constant foot traffic in that area day and
night. In addition Market Street is the main thoroughfare in San
Francisco with a constant stream of vehicular traffic passing by the
corner in question.

3. Then we have your claims of a trannie using a public restroom at
the same corner for turning tricks. Of course there is no public
restroom at this corner although there is one a couple of blocks
away. It is a Decaux owned and operated restroom which has a timed
switch in its system which causes the door to pop open a specified
amount of time after it is closed, making it rather difficult for
anyone to use it as a trysting space. Not impossible but unlikely,
especially since it is self cleaning and operates on a timed schedule.
[The system was designed in this fashion by the French company which
developed them so they could not be used in such a fashion.]

4. Finally we have your fantastical claims that almost all gay men
are infected with HIV and are drug addicts who engage in promiscuous
sex with thousands of partners a year. That claim was easily refuted
as well.

So your track record is not exactly what I would call stellar. In
fact I would call you a major league liar.

> Board of Supervisors, City Council, same thing.  Whether Harvey Milk was
> a councilman or supervisor is irrelevant to the moral of the story.

Actually it is very relevant to the story. for several reasons which
are detailed above.

First, anyone who was a resident of the City as you claim you were at
one time, would know that fact. In fact it would be difficult to miss
since commenting on the antics of our Board of Supervisors is a common
sport in San Francisco.

Second, there is no evidence that Milk had anything to do with Jone's
appointment to the Planning Commission. Jones was appointed in 1976
and Milk was not elected to the Board of Supes until the fall of
1977. By that time Jones had left San Francisco and gone to Jonestown
in Guyana under a cloud of accusations as yet unproven. He never
returned and died in Guyana a little over a year later.

> > good luck with your next lie, maybe check your facts first?
>
> I was in San Francisco.

Possibly and possibly not.

> There was an Obamatard on the bus who sat next
> to me.  Obamatard was wearing red and blue "Hope™" pin.

Sorry but there is no evidence to support this claim. None of your so-
called evidence supports this claim of yours that you were on that bus
much less your meeting anyone on the bus.

>  Harvey Milk was
> a close friend of Jim Jones, and each supported the other's political
> ambitions.

There is no evidence that Harvey Milk and Jim Jones were ever
friends. As pointed out above, Milk had nothing to do with Jones
being appointed to any post. Milk did accept Jone's support for his
campaign for state assembly in 1976. In his biography it states:"When
told by friend Michael Wong of Jones' earlier backing of Agnos, Milk
retorted "Well, fuck him. I'll take his workers, but that's the game
Jim Jones plays. .... Harvey Milk felt that Temple members were odd
and dangerous. When a Milk aide became wary of the Temple's large and
imposing security force following a delivery of election pamphlets,
Milk cautioned the aide 'Make sure you're always nice to the Peoples
Temple. If they ask you to do something, do it, and then send them a
note thanking them for asking you to do it. They're weird and they're
dangerous, and you never want to be on their bad side.' Jim Rivaldo, a
political consultant and associate of Milk's said that, after later
meetings at the Temple, he and Milk agreed that "there was something
creepy about it." This was prior to Jone's departure to Guyana in the
summer of 1977. Milk was not elected to the Board of Supervisors
until the fall of 1977. There is no evidence that Jone's People's
Temple were active in that campaign.

I did note that you carefully edited the above quote from Shilts'
biography to make it seem to say something less clear than what it
actually says, thus giving the false impression that Milk praising the
People's Temple when the contrary is true. You also failed to note
that this support was given in 1976 during Milk's run for the State
Assembly and well before the accusations started to appear concerning
the more negative aspects of the People's Temple became common
knowledge. At the time, Jones was very active in state politics. By
the summer of 1977, that had changed and Jones fled the city in a
cloud of as yet unproven accusations.

> Jones' followers all drank poisoned Kool-Aid

That at least is true. It happened in Guyana on November 18, 1978,
just 9 days before Milk was murdered by Dan White on November 27,
1978.

> as did Obama's followers, metaphorically, at least so far.

Now this is another of your pithy little comments that you offer
without any support for it. Nothing you haver said indicates in any
way that there is any actual simularity between Obama and Jim JOnes.
It is thetype of cheap sensationalist trick one expects out of you.

So the evidence again suggests you are lying about that little event
you detailed in your original post.

> More photographic evidence I was in SF last month:

Big deal. They still do not prove your main point. In fact the
evidence is mounting that you made the whole event up.
Frito Pendejo
2010-02-23 20:21:58 UTC
juanjo wrote:
> On Feb 21, 5:26 pm, Frito Pendejo. a well known lying, anonymous
> coward, wrote:
>> Tim Crowley wrote:
>>> No you weren't.
>> Yes I was. Date of trip: Jan. 19 through Jan. 22, 2010. Bus: 38 Geary
>> on way to Clement and 9th, shortly before noon on Jan. 21. Departed via
>> SFO around 19:30. It rained the whole time I was there.
>
> All this information could easily be obtained from a little internet
> research. Muni schedules are on line. Weather information is also
> available on line.
>
>> Photo of newspaper with date:http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2715/4376855187_c72d701375.jpghttp://farm5.static.flickr.com/4018/4376854903_bbd8bdfb1f.jpg
>
> Again, these photos could have been taken by anyone and simply copied
> by you. They prove nothing. Even if you took them, they still prove
> none of your central points, namely that you met any one much less had
> a conversation with them concerning Jim Jones.

And you can't prove I didn't meet an Obamatard on the bus. But I did,
which is not so improbable given that San Francisco is full of
Obamatards. And since you know how prone I am to expressing opinions,
it is not so odd that I would express my opinion of Obama to a goddamn
Obamatard. Keep in mind that I protested against Obama on Castro Street
on election night, using the very same Jonestown Kool-Aid reference.

> You often make claims of visits to San Francisco, as well as of your
> supposed past residence in the City and of course I have no doubt that
> you have been in the city at different times. But your past comments
> as well
> as those in this post show that you are severely truth impaired. In
> fact, a number of your comments here are complete lies. Portions of
> the comments also read almost word for word like sections taken from
> Wikipedia, altered of course to slant them to imply something other
> than what they originally intended.

Maybe you missed the links to the Wikipedia entries I was quoting from,
as well as the quotation marks surrounding the quoted sections.

> This rates right up there with your other bull shit stories:
>
> 1. You claimed that you had been in the Castro one night in 2009 and
> observed a group of men walking around without any clothing on. While
> San Francisco has no law against public nudity, it does have one on
> indecent exposure, and it was pointed out to you that on the night you
> referenced it had been rainy and around 48 degrees outside making it
> highly unlikely anyone would be motivated to take a stroll down the
> street sans clothing. You defended yourself by referencing a newspaper
> article about two men engaging is some sort of silly protest during
> day time hours during which they strolled around the Castro naked
> before they were detained by the police and forced to put on some
> clothing, albeit only jock straps.

Yes, I admit I did see THREE NAKED MEN walking down Castro Street around
April 20, 2009. The weather was quite warm, not "48 degrees" as you
claim. The naked men were wearing red beanie caps, the police told them
to cover up, at which point they put on briefs with a "Hot Cookie" logo
on them, but they were NOT arrested. I know what I saw, which is hardly
the freakiest thing I've seen in San Francisco. As I said, maybe if you
removed your warted buttocks from the barstool and got out more you
would see what I'm talking about.

> 2. You claimed that you had been at Church and Market one night in
> 2009 where a man had accosted you, exposed himself and masturbated
> while one of you was seated on a bench, suggesting that the two of you
> engage in a sex act. When it was pointed out to you that the facts as
> you described them did not match reality you initially backtracked
> saying you were very intoxicated and were unsure where you were or at
> what time this event took place. Later you posted a link to a Google
> photo from 2004 showing a bench which in 2009 was not present and
> indeed is not present today. Of course anyone who knows the City
> knows that at the time you claimed this event allegedly took place,
> there were numerous businesses located surrounding the location, a
> large number of them 24 hour establishments. In addition the corner
> in question is a major transfer point for the public transit system
> with roughly 14 different transit lines, bus, street car and subway
> converging there. There is constant foot traffic in that area day and
> night. In addition Market Street is the main thoroughfare in San
> Francisco with a constant stream of vehicular traffic passing by the
> corner in question.

Yes, the incident involving the man masturbating on the bench also
occurred. I may have been stoned, but I do remember this quite clearly,
though you have attacked my credibility for mistaking one detail. I
thought it was Market Street, but that obviously is incorrect because I
was standing in front of the Church Street station, a station I normally
don't use. I had been in Safeway and was wandering around a bit
aimlessly as I tried to decide where to go next (I was in the city for
the entire night). A man in his late-20s or early-30s was standing on
the corner outside the station, began eyeing me, then pulled down his
pants and sat down on a green bench outside the Church Street station.
You claimed that no such bench existed (because I originally claimed it
was on Market Street), so I provided a link to Google Maps which showed
the bench exactly where I said it was. You continued to insist that
there was no bench in front of the Church Street station, but there is.

> 3. Then we have your claims of a trannie using a public restroom at
> the same corner for turning tricks. Of course there is no public
> restroom at this corner although there is one a couple of blocks
> away. It is a Decaux owned and operated restroom which has a timed
> switch in its system which causes the door to pop open a specified
> amount of time after it is closed, making it rather difficult for
> anyone to use it as a trysting space. Not impossible but unlikely,
> especially since it is self cleaning and operates on a timed schedule.
> [The system was designed in this fashion by the French company which
> developed them so they could not be used in such a fashion.]

The trannie incident occurred in the middle of the night at the green
autotoilet IN FRONT OF SAFEWAY. The Decaux toilets are supposed to be
self-cleaning, but you if you ever left your barstool and went outside
you would know that they rarely work properly. And your claim that
prostitution is impossible in the Decaux toilets is utterly ludicrous,
since you know as well as everyone in the city that they are used by
heroin addicts, providing 20 minutes of privacy before the doors open
(when the door motor is working properly, which is rare).

> 4. Finally we have your fantastical claims that almost all gay men
> are infected with HIV and are drug addicts who engage in promiscuous
> sex with thousands of partners a year. That claim was easily refuted
> as well.

You never refuted my claim, just claimed that the opposite was true.
The true HIV infection rate among gay men is impossible to determine,
since you would have to identify all gay men, then force them to submit
to an HIV test.

As far as I'm concerned, almost all gay men are infected with HIV, and
the ones that aren't are just a few buttfucks away from contracting it.
Since I am gay myself, I know plenty of gay men, and almost all of
them seem to fit the stereotype of tweaked-out hyperpromiscuous
AIDS-infected sex trash. Not ALL gay men, just MOST.

> So your track record is not exactly what I would call stellar. In
> fact I would call you a major league liar.

And I think you are lying about being monogamous and not having HIV.

>> More photographic evidence I was in SF last month:
>>

> Big deal. They still do not prove your main point. In fact the
> evidence is mounting that you made the whole event up.

Blah blah blah. I think you made your syphilis status up, and I'm not
even sure you live in San Francisco, more likely in Richmond or Bay
Point, in the attic of yo momma's trailer.

Try to get out more, stop smoking crack, stop fucking anonymous
strangers you picked up at Moby Dick or the Decaux toilet in front of
Safeway, and maybe you'll discover that San Francisco is as wild and
freaky as I've been saying.

I shall bore you with some more photographs, all taken by me over the
last few years with my fabulous Canon PowerShot camera, all real, all
unaltered (except for resizing, cropping, and brightness adjustments),
and all proof that I've seen more of San Francisco in my three years
there than you have in your entire life.

Geary Post Office (former site of People's Temple):
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2784/4382958130_18edaa1c0d.jpg

'Self-cleaning' Decaux toilets:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4030/4382958206_30130b1333.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4055/4382197947_4c9f0345d4.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2734/4382958228_0aa9741f8d.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4027/4382958348_3f84f7d063.jpg

Condom on ground near Tenderloin:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2766/4382197809_ec6bfdb5d3.jpg

Dogs are talking about syphilis:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3484/3932380591_dcd6eae476.jpg

Got a rash?
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3596/3370697005_f2ec64870c.jpg

HIV study:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3608/3370696979_9c13445281.jpg

Free HIV testing:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2728/4382958260_031c6fda50.jpg

Front window of sex shop on Castro Street:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3458/3370691629_0de3cc46f4.jpg

Boy Butter (Churn Style!)
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3104/3119143784_cc1f5fc722.jpg

S&M teddy bear:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3458/3370691585_eb7fda5990.jpg

Ass-Master - the last word in anal authority!
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4006/4315896494_114cbfcfbe.jpg

Butt-Pirate:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4037/4315159037_4c06d140ce.jpg

Crystal = Death:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4066/4315896416_697334f7bf.jpg

Leathersex:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/4315896436_516c0e1f0c.jpg

Castro Street on election night:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3292/3008677815_a1e687dbf4.jpg

Lining up for free Kool-Aid (Obama flavor!):
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3235/3008677823_94274705e0.jpg

We hope the Kool-Aid isn't poisoned (but we'll drink it anyway):
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3634/3370691611_e36cd10c88.jpg

Heil Obama!
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3284/3022774232_9c1ed381bd.jpg

Juanjo the Obama campaign volunteer:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3023/3008677811_cc3e7809ef.jpg

Kamala Harris at Gay Pride 2008 parade:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2478/3935319209_aa5962d8c7.jpg

Intolerance will not be tolerated!
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2484/3936101530_dd90e756e5.jpg

Dickheads:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3463/3936101674_8f38259264.jpg

Powerpuff Dudes:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2447/3936101720_f3a621336c.jpg

Charo and Drag Queens doing the Cootchie Cootchie:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2547/3935319275_ea9d4dfc95.jpg

Naked man at Anti-8 protest:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3022/3038804813_4855c9cdc7.jpg

Trannie giving me nasty look:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3014/3038804817_23a29e225a.jpg

Yo momma:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3172/3038804809_7037655516.jpg

Protest march heading towards Chinatown:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3210/3035993620_c2c2b8e1f4.jpg

Castro Street protest:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3005/3035993624_279450b299.jpg

Free Mumia!
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2508/3752708205_093fee2436.jpg

Code Pink:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3321/3637742556_cd0f039798.jpg

Bush as Hitler (but not Obama, cuz that would be racist):
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3653/3644823884_5780daea31.jpg

Bush/Cheney - Manifest Destiny:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2481/3597294488_ab9918003f.jpg

Hippie Claus:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2550/3752708369_dcd7c650a2.jpg

Cindy Sheehan for Congress:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3607/3597294484_f09be54b80.jpg

Cynthia McKinney at May Day 2008 rally:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2496/3680083561_ddbba2945f.jpg

Homeless person in front of Shepard Faerie mural at Larkin & Geary:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2517/3728025305_50237ce78c.jpg

Another Shepard Faerie mural:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2651/3727960011_65c1ab1f53.jpg

Obama is watching you:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1225/3165873930_63643758c8.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2484/3554392381_4387306c8c.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2446/3554394155_6802f242ca.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2096/3554392369_aaba78780e.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3266/3151552127_fbfa6bb44a.jpg

Obama knows when you are masturbating:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3316/3554392375_1eeaffb1c9.jpg

Obama Claus - Ho Ho Hope!
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3077/3151552129_c7f1a6ab7d.jpg

Obama Soda Pop has Hope:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1117/3165873936_ae2f655dbd.jpg

Riding the Obama Train:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3119/3152392504_78be5e03c3.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3085/3152392514_e4cbd238e0.jpg

My dog barks for Obama:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3101/3152392496_471e976558.jpg

Barack is the new black:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3364/3555273614_9bfa27efef.jpg

Once you go Barack you never go back!
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3111/3151552119_3c70a31aa9.jpg

Obama sez Forward!
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3567/3555273608_38ddbcb27d.jpg

Obama creates jobs!
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2475/3555273610_396193ae74.jpg

Yes we did drink the Kool-Aid!
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3358/3554394157_edd8c6cbe7.jpg

Obama stencil on sidewalk (I drew the Hitler mustache):
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3107/3151552125_c2d305789b.jpg

Raccoon at Coastal Trail near Legion of Honor:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3153/3075998508_2b6e00243b.jpg

Enor DWT (popular street artist):
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3342/3180323601_f358af8241.jpg

My favorite pizza place on Castro Street:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3565/3371570232_33ab46deeb.jpg

I bought a nice wool cap here:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3543/3371570234_def30f277a.jpg
juanjo
2010-02-24 11:04:50 UTC
On Feb 23, 12:21 pm, Frito Pendejo <***@pendejo.com> wrote:
> juanjo wrote:
> > On Feb 21, 5:26 pm, Frito Pendejo. a well known lying, anonymous
> > coward, wrote:
> >> Yes I was.  Date of trip: Jan. 19 through Jan. 22, 2010.  Bus: 38 Geary
> >> on way to Clement and 9th, shortly before noon on Jan. 21.  Departed via
> >> SFO around 19:30.  It rained the whole time I was there.
>
> > All this information could easily be obtained from a little internet
> > research.  Muni schedules are on line.  Weather information is also
> > available on line.
>
> >> Photo of newspaper with date:http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2715/4376855187_c72d701375.jpghttp://f...
>
> > Again, these photos could have been taken by anyone and simply copied
> > by you.  They prove nothing.  Even if you took them, they still prove
> > none of your central points, namely that you met any one much less had
> > a conversation with them concerning Jim Jones.
>
> And you can't prove I didn't meet an Obamatard on the bus.  But I did,
> which is not so improbable given that San Francisco is full of
> Obamatards.  And since you know how prone I am to expressing opinions,
> it is not so odd that I would express my opinion of Obama to a goddamn
> Obamatard.  Keep in mind that I protested against Obama on Castro Street
> on election night, using the very same Jonestown Kool-Aid reference.

Poor silly Dank Boy, aka Prito Pendejo, has once again gone on a
rampage. Now dear Frito Boy, you are the one making the claim that
you spoke to someone on the bus and you posted "evidence" to support
your supposed encounter. I merely pointed out your evidence shows
nothing of the sort. You may have been in the City and you have even
been on a Muni bus but that does not prove anything. If you wish to
have people believe your cock and bull story, then I suggest you come
up with some actual proof it took place. So far I have seen none.
The burden is on you to prove your story is not more fiction like the
remainder of your comments. In your repeated attempts to insult our
intelligence you make constant comments about the relations between
people and events which have been shown to be different from what the
facts show. For example:

1. Milk was not on the San Francisco City Council because there is no
such entity which anyone who ever lived in the City of San Francisco
would know. [The antics of the Board of Supervisors are a chief source
of entertainment for residents of the City and reported daily in the
Entertainment section of the local paper.] The Frito Pendejo has
claimed in the past that he lived in San Francisco for a few years,
yet he doesn't know something that everyone in the City does know..

2. Jim Jones was appointed by Mayor Moscone to the City Housing
Commission in 1976, almost two years before Harvey Milk was elected to
the Board of Supervisors of the City and County of San Francisco.
Since Frito Pendejo copied several sections from the Wikipedia
concerning Jim Jones, People's Temple and Harvey Milk, he either has
lied about or did not bother to verify this fact.

3. Since Harvey Milk was not elected to the Board of Supervisors in
the elections of 1977, he could not have nominated Jim Jones to this
position nor could he vote to confirm Jim Jones to the position when
he was appointed to that position in 1976. So your claim here is
patently false.

4. There is no evidence that Harvey Milk and Jim Jones were ever
friends as you claim. As pointed out above despite your claims to the
contrary, Milk had nothing to do with Jones being appointed to any
post. Milk did accept Jone's support for his campaign for state
assembly in 1976. In his biography it states:"When told by friend
Michael Wong of Jones' earlier backing of Agnos, Milk retorted "Well,
fuck him. I'll take his workers, but that's the game Jim Jones
plays. .... Harvey Milk felt that Temple members were odd and
dangerous. When a Milk aide became wary of the Temple's large and
imposing security force following a delivery of election pamphlets,
Milk cautioned the aide 'Make sure you're always nice to the Peoples
Temple. If they ask you to do something, do it, and then send them a
note thanking them for asking you to do it. They're weird and they're
dangerous, and you never want to be on their bad side.' Jim Rivaldo, a
political consultant and associate of Milk's said that, after later
meetings at the Temple, he and Milk agreed that "there was something
creepy about it." So your claim that they were friends and supported
each other have been shown to be complete lies as well.

I did note that you carefully edited the above quote from Shilts'
biography of Milk to make it seem to say something less clear than
what it actually says, thus giving the false impression that Milk
praising the People's Temple when the contrary is true. You also
failed to note that this support was given in 1976 during Milk's run
for the State Assembly and well before the accusations started to
appear concerning the more negative aspects of the People's Temple
became common knowledge. At the time, Jones was very active in state
politics. By the summer of 1977, that had changed and Jones fled the
city in a cloud of as yet unproven accusations.

5. Jim Jones left for Guyana in June 1977 and never returned. At
that point in time there had been numerous accusations made concerning
Jones and the People's Temple but nothing had been substantiated. Milk
was not elected to the Board of Supervisors until the fall of 1977.
There is no evidence that Jone's People's Temple were active in that
campaign for Milk.

6. If indeed this alleged woman you met on the bus was a long time
resident of San Francisco, she would have known who Jim Jones was. He
was the subject of a number of expose's in the newspapers and on the
radio and television. Certainly in November 1978 when Jones killed
himself and his followers his name was on everyone's lips.

And of course the Frito Lay Boy has been telling us for some time
about all his encounters in the City. One wonders why he comes back
and what his obsession is with going to the Tenderloin for example and
walking around? Since anyone who lives or has lived in San Francisco
knows that typically tourists wandering into the Tenderloin do so
because either they are lost or because they are looking to buy sex
and/or drugs from the drug dealers and prostitutes there. Perhaps the
Frito Lay Boy has a certain fetish that he occasionally likes to
indulge in? Wild tranny sex while smoking crack or some other
similarly depraved activity perhaps? Similarly, who else do you know
who goes to another city and makes a point of it to enter public
restrooms and photograph the interiors of them? Do you think he does
the same in Los Angeles or New Orleans or New York. Is there a photo
album on Chip Boy's coffee table loaded with pictorial evidence of
dirty bathrooms and the window displays of sex shops from around the
world. Has he made up a CD that he shows to his friends, proudly
displaying the pissoirs of Paris, the prostitutes in the windows in
Amsterdam, or the public restrooms in Turkish bus stations? What do
his friends [assuming he has any] think of his little quirks?

As for the Dank One's claims of a bench on the street at Church and
Market, there is none there. There was one 6 years ago but it was
removed when they did some street renovation and it was not replaced.

The fact is that El Hijo Pendejo keeps changing his story and revising
it. Dates, locations and events shift around according to his whims
and whatever "evidence" he can drum up on the web to support his
nonsense. Now it is around April 20th he was in the City when he
walked down the street in the Castro one night and saw three naked
men. Oh my! Well depending on which day it was the temperature was
either in the low 50's or upper 40's and foggy as it always is at
night on the City that time of year. I am sure he is busy doing
research now to find which was the warmest night so he can now proudly
proclaim a date certain as "proof" of this event. But who cares?
Three idiots decide to go out and "make a statement" by strolling
around in the altogether. So what? Public nudity is not specifically
against the law although indecent exposure is in San Francisco. If
the Frito Boy wanted to see naked tits and ass all he had to do was go
out to Baker's Beach where the northern portion of the beach is a nude
beach and he would have seen men and women walking around without
clothes on. Of course if he tried to take pictures there he might
have found someone smashing his camera on a rock or tossing it into
the ocean but that is another issue entirely.

As for his claims concerning HIV rates in the United States, well
there is a short answer to that. According to the CDC there are
currently 1,039,956 people in the United States who have either HIV or
AIDS. Of that number, 488,779 contracted the disease through male to
male sexual contact. This number includes homosexuals, bisexuals,
male prostitutes, men in prison, men who have been raped and men who
while identifying as heterosexual have been experimenting with male to
male to sexual activity. The CDC and the US Census estimate that the
MSM population in the United States is roughly 5 to 8% of the total
population. That comes out to 15,450,000 men. Simple math tells us
that your claim cannot be substantiated by the numbers.

The simple fact is that the Frito Lay Boy whether he is gay or not,
[btw I most seriously doubt that he is], is simply making shit up for
some reason that only he knows.
Frito Pendejo
2010-02-25 08:27:05 UTC
juanjo wrote:
> As for the Dank One's claims of a bench on the street at Church and
> Market, there is none there. There was one 6 years ago but it was
> removed when they did some street renovation and it was not replaced.

Oh go fuck yourself, because there is a bench there. I saw it, Google
Maps shows it, and only you believe it is not there, because you are
either insane or a liar or haven't removed your anal-warted buttocks
from the barstool in over six years.

Life is too short to waste time arguing with tweaked-out AIDS-infected
retards like you. Go to hell, I am not responding to your inane
accusations again.
juanjo
2010-02-25 21:01:46 UTC
On Feb 25, 12:27 am, Frito Pendejo <***@pendejo.com> wrote:
> juanjo wrote:
> > As for the Dank One's claims of a bench on the street at Church and
> > Market, there is none there.  There was one 6 years ago but it was
> > removed when they did some street renovation and it was not replaced.
>
> Oh go fuck yourself, because there is a bench there.  I saw it, Google
> Maps shows it, and only you believe it is not there, because you are
> either insane or a liar or haven't removed your anal-warted buttocks
> from the barstool in over six years.

Your face turns such a lovely shade of red when you get upset. I
drive past that intersection almost daily and there has not been a
bench there for some time.

> Life is too short to waste time arguing with tweaked-out AIDS-infected
> retards like you.  Go to hell, I am not responding to your inane
> accusations again.

The real reason the Frito Lay Boy doesn't want to respond any longer
is because he has been shown to be a complete tool. His claims which
I refuted as shown below, are now like dry ashes in his mouth and he
has never disputed the fact he has been shown to be a liar or at least
very sadly mistaken on every point.

[...]

I did note that the Frito Bandito carefully edited the above quote
from Shilts' biography of Milk to make it seem to say something less
clear than what it actually says, thus giving the false impression
that Milk was praising the People's Temple when the contrary is true.

5. Jim Jones left for Guyana in June 1977 and never returned. At
that point in time there had been numerous accusations made concerning
Jones and the People's Temple but nothing had been substantiated. Milk
was not elected to the Board of Supervisors until the fall of 1977.
There is no evidence that Jone's People's Temple were active in that
campaign for Milk.

6. If indeed this alleged woman the Frito Mentiroso met on the bus
was a long time resident of San Francisco, she would have known who
Jim Jones was. He was the subject of a number of expose's in the
newspapers and on the
radio and television. Certainly in November 1978 when Jones killed
himself and his followers his name was on everyone's lips.

And of course the Frito Lay Boy has been telling us for some time
about all his encounters in the City. One wonders why he comes back
and what his obsession is with going to the Tenderloin for example and
walking around? Since anyone who lives or has lived in San Francisco
knows that typically tourists wandering into the Tenderloin do so
because either they are lost or because they are looking to buy sex
and/or drugs from the drug dealers and prostitutes there. Perhaps the
Frito Bandito Boy has a certain fetish that he occasionally likes to
indulge in? Wild tranny sex while smoking crack or some other
similarly depraved activity perhaps? Similarly, who else do you know
who goes to another city and makes a point of it to enter public
restrooms and photograph the interiors of them? Do you think he does
the same in Los Angeles or New Orleans or New York. Is there a photo
album on the Frito Chip Boy's coffee table loaded with pictorial
[...]

the Frito Bandito Boy wanted to see naked tits and ass all he had to
[...]

some reason that only he knows. Now in a snit and after a few parting
nasty comments he has announced he is going to take his ball and go
home because we won't take him at his word.

Stay tuned folks as I am sure it will not be long before the Dank One,
aka Frito Pendejo, appears under a different moniker but posting the
same types of false statements and half truths. He seems obsessed
with doing so and is drawn to it like a moth to a flame. Just like
his obsession with taking pictures of dirty public restrooms which of
course are never found anywhere in the world other than San Francisco
as well as the displays of stores selling "adult" merchandise, again,
something found no where else but in San Francisco. Just like public
nudity which is found no where else but San Francisco despite its
rather cool climate. I think we all the Frito Lay Boy a vote of
thanks for his tireless efforts to reseaqrch these things and bring
them to our attention. Other people go to San Francisco and visit its
world calls museums, eat at its many fine restaurants, tour the ethnic
enclaves and participate in the many cultural festivals like Chinese
or Vietnamese New Years celebrations, Carnival, the Japanese Cherry
Blossom festival or Juneteenth among others. They walk along its
newly redone waterfront to Pier 39 and get caught in the tourist traps
located there. They ride a cable car. They go to the theater and see
Broadway class productions or the Opera, Symphony or Ballet. But not
the Dank One, he goes directly for the seamiest side of the City and
documents it for you.
Frito Pendejo
2010-02-26 01:55:39 UTC
juanjo wrote:
> On Feb 25, 12:27 am, Frito Pendejo <***@pendejo.com> wrote:
>> juanjo wrote:
>>> As for the Dank One's claims of a bench on the street at Church and
>>> Market, there is none there. There was one 6 years ago but it was
>>> removed when they did some street renovation and it was not replaced.
>>
>> Oh go fuck yourself, because there is a bench there. I saw it, Google
>> Maps shows it, and only you believe it is not there, because you are
>> either insane or a liar or haven't removed your anal-warted buttocks
>> from the barstool in over six years.
>
> Your face turns such a lovely shade of red when you get upset. I
> drive past that intersection almost daily and there has not been a
> bench there for some time.

There was a bench there last April 20th or 21st. I may have been stoned
out of my mind, but I know what I saw, and Google Maps proves it.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&gbv=2&q=church%20street%20station%2018th%20san%20francisco&ndsp=21&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il

[Double-click on "A" pointer, click on "Street View" and rotate image.]

SW corner of Market & Church. Safeway opposite diagonal on NE side.
Red brick building with green trim on corner with green vertical sign
reading "SKYLINE." Underground Muni station entrance between F trolley
platform and red brick building. Green wooden bench between Muni
entrance and two trees in sidewalk. Street sign that says "MARKET" on
blue lamp pole. Sign on other street says "CHURCH." Aardvark Books
located a few storefronts down on Church. Rainbow flag banner hanging
above a No Left Turn sign. Bus shelter for 22 line visible on SE side
of Church.

Rotate the map a bit, you will see the green bench, because it is there
just like I said it was. Google Maps has increased the resolution, so
the image is crystal clear, and you can even see the flaking paint on
the bench.

As I said before, you seem completely oblivious to what goes on in San
Francisco, and I wonder if you should even be driving if you can't see a
green fucking bench that I've already pointed out to you, located
exactly where I said it was.

And whether I got some details of the Jim Jones Kool-Aid Kult wrong is
irrelevant, since describing a historical event is not the same as
describing my own personal experience. Why would I lie about what
happened, and why would I repeat the same exact story under a different
alias? I could easily make up a new fictional story, but I keep
repeating the same one over and over and over and you keep insisting I
am lying, even denying the existence of things that are there.

Get off the fuckin' barstool and see the fuckin' bench for yourself.
It's only a few blocks from Moby Dick, so it shouldn't be too much
trouble. For all I know, it was YOU who dropped yer pants in front of
me that night.
Frito Pendejo
2010-02-26 02:20:53 UTC
Frito Pendejo wrote:
> http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&gbv=2&q=church%20street%20station%2018th%20san%20francisco&ndsp=21&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il
>

> [Double-click on "A" pointer, click on "Street View" and rotate image.]

I just examined the Google Maps image of the green bench some more,
searching for evidence of when it was taken, and if you zoom in on the
opposite side (NW) of Market Street you will see a large wall poster
advertising the movies "Brüno" and "Blood: The Last Vampire," both 2009
releases.

So now I have provided not only a photograph of the green bench you
insist does not exist, but a photograph that contains pop culture
references which prove when it was taken. The photograph was taken in
2009, therefore the green bench was there in 2009. Liar.
juanjo
2010-02-26 08:25:01 UTC
On Feb 25, 6:20 pm, Frito Pendejo <***@pendejo.com> wrote:
> Frito Pendejo wrote:
> >http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&gbv=2&q=church%20street%20...
>
> > [Double-click on "A" pointer, click on "Street View" and rotate image.]
>
> I just examined the Google Maps image of the green bench some more,
> searching for evidence of when it was taken, and if you zoom in on the
> opposite side (NW) of Market Street you will see a large wall poster
> advertising the movies "Br no" and "Blood: The Last Vampire," both 2009
> releases.

That is very interesting because I clicked on the link and clicked on
the "A" pointer and saw nothing you are describing. The NW corner of
Church and Market is a restaurant called "Home". There are no movie
posters there.
Frito Pendejo
2010-02-26 08:49:11 UTC
juanjo wrote:
> On Feb 25, 6:20 pm, Frito Pendejo <***@pendejo.com> wrote:
>> Frito Pendejo wrote:
>>> http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&gbv=2&q=church%20street%20...
>>> [Double-click on "A" pointer, click on "Street View" and rotate image.]
>> I just examined the Google Maps image of the green bench some more,
>> searching for evidence of when it was taken, and if you zoom in on the
>> opposite side (NW) of Market Street you will see a large wall poster
>> advertising the movies "Br no" and "Blood: The Last Vampire," both 2009
>> releases.
>
> That is very interesting because I clicked on the link and clicked on
> the "A" pointer and saw nothing you are describing. The NW corner of
> Church and Market is a restaurant called "Home". There are no movie
> posters there.

Move down SW just a bit from the "Home" restaurant, posters are
definitely there.
juanjo
2010-02-26 09:52:52 UTC
On Feb 26, 12:49 am, Frito Pendejo <***@pendejo.com> wrote:
> juanjo wrote:
> >> I just examined the Google Maps image of the green bench some more,
> >> searching for evidence of when it was taken, and if you zoom in on the
> >> opposite side (NW) of Market Street you will see a large wall poster
> >> advertising the movies "Br no" and "Blood: The Last Vampire," both 2009
> >> releases.
>
> > That is very interesting because I clicked on the link and clicked on
> > the "A" pointer and saw nothing you are describing.  The NW corner of
> > Church and Market is a restaurant called "Home".  There are no movie
> > posters there.
>
> Move down SW just a bit from the "Home" restaurant, posters are
> definitely there.

Nope

Let's consider another bit of nonsense from El Frito Bandito, aka Dank
Boy, where he now claims that Matthew Shepard was HIV+ and supports a
sick bigot who claims that Shepard deserved to be murdered.

> I don't know, he pretty much told it like it is. Matthew Shepard was
> infected with HIV, and it is not hard to figure out how he caught it.

Here we have the Frito Lay Boy, aka Dank One, making like he actually
knows something he doesn't. The claim that Matthew Shepard was HIV+
comes from a man, Doc O’Connor, who says he was friends with Matthew
as well as one of the defendants. O'Connor said that Shepard had told
him he had tested HIV+ after he was raped while a high school student
on a class trip to Morocco. The claim that Matthew was a heavy drug
user comes from another friend of the defendants who also claimed that
at least one of the defendants knew Matthew prior to the murder.
However, Mrs. Shepard said that since her son was raped in Morocco, he
had been tested periodically for HIV and the results had been
negative. Albany County, Wyoming Coroner Julie Heggie told The
Associated Press that she had no information about whether Matthew was
HIV-positive. "I know that's not in the autopsy report, " Heggie
said. In addition there was nothing in the autopsy to show that
Matthew was under the influence of methamphetamine nor is there any
evidence other than the claim from one of the defendant's friends,
that Matthew was a heavy drug used and had bought drugs from one of
the defendants at a party at some point prior to the attack.

In a written statement one of the defendants, McKinney gave to police
just days after the killing, in which he referred to Shepard as a
“faggot” and a “queer.” In a letter obtained by Denver television
reporter Rick Sallinger of News4 and reported in the Rocky Mountain
News in 1999, written by McKinney, he stated that when he learned that
Shepard was gay, he “flipped out” and beat the college student with a
gun. Shepard “said he was gay and wanted a piece of me,” according to
the letter. “Being a verry (sic) drunk homofobick (sic) I flipped out
and began to pistol whip the f-- with my gun.”

Kristen Price, McKinney’s girlfriend at the time of the murder and a
key witness at the trial, spoke with 20/20 in 1998 and testified in
1999. “They just wanted to beat him bad enough to teach him a lesson,
not to come on to straight people, and don’t be aggressive about it
anymore,” she said in her first interview with 20/20. Later after the
two men had been convicted, she told 20/20 in a second interview that
this was not true. At the trial both men tried to use a homosexual
panic defense claiming that Shepard had come on to them once they were
in the truck. Both have denied knowing Sheppard before the night the
attack took place. McKinney, who according to Doc O'Connor, was
bisexual because he had allegedly had a three way sexual experience
where McKinney and O'Connor had engaged in a sexual act with a woman
at the same time, was asked if he was bisexual and he denied it. He
also denied ever engaging in a three way with O'Connor. At trial
McKinney had attempted to claim that he was motivated to kill because
the alleged sexual advances made by Shepard caused him to flash back
to an episode in his childhood where an older boy had forced him to
perform an oral sex act because the older boy thought he was
homosexual. Both defendants had claimed that Shepard had approached
them in the bar, however the bartender and others in the bar testified
that it was the defendants who approached Shepard.

> I've described gay men in the exact same way, and my words should have
> some credibility since I happen to be gay myself, and are based on my
> personal observations of the gay community.

So here we have the Frito Mentiroso talking out his rectum again. It
hasn't been more than a week ago that Frito Chip Boy was claiming that
Harvey Milk and Jim Jones were friends and supported each other. The
real reason the Frito Lay Boy likes talking trash about me is because
[...]

he was appointed to that position in 1976. So his claim here is
patently false.

4. There is no evidence that Harvey Milk and Jim Jones were ever
friends as he claims. As pointed out above despite his claims to the
[...]
creepy about it." So his claim that they were friends and supported
[...]

Then of course we have El Frito Bandito's claim that virtually all gay
men in the United States are HIV+. As for his claims concerning HIV
rates in the United States, there is a short answer to that. He is
lying yet again. According to the CDC there are currently 1,039,956
that his claim cannot be substantiated by the numbers.
juanjo
2010-02-26 08:18:18 UTC
On Feb 25, 5:55 pm, Frito Pendejo, a rather silly person who doesn't
use his real name, wrote:
> juanjo wrote:
>
> >> Oh go fuck yourself, because there is a bench there.  I saw it, Google
> >> Maps shows it, and only you believe it is not there, because you are
> >> either insane or a liar or haven't removed your anal-warted buttocks
> >> from the barstool in over six years.
>
> > Your face turns such a lovely shade of red when you get upset.  I
> > drive past that intersection almost daily and there has not been a
> > bench there for some time.
>
> There was a bench there last April 20th or 21st.  I may have been stoned
> out of my mind, but I know what I saw, and Google Maps proves it.
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&gbv=2&q=church%20street%20...
>
> [Double-click on "A" pointer, click on "Street View" and rotate image.]
>
> SW corner of Market & Church.  Safeway opposite diagonal on NE side.
> Red brick building with green trim on corner with green vertical sign
> reading "SKYLINE."  Underground Muni station entrance between F trolley
> platform and red brick building.  Green wooden bench between Muni
> entrance and two trees in sidewalk.  Street sign that says "MARKET" on
> blue lamp pole.  Sign on other street says "CHURCH."  Aardvark Books
> located a few storefronts down on Church.  Rainbow flag banner hanging
> above a No Left Turn sign.  Bus shelter for 22 line visible on SE side
> of Church.
>
> Rotate the map a bit, you will see the green bench, because it is there
> just like I said it was.  Google Maps has increased the resolution, so
> the image is crystal clear, and you can even see the flaking paint on
> the bench.

Well the problem you have is that the photo is from 2006. It says so
right in the information. Further it shows a coffee shop at 280 Church
which is just off the corner. There is no bench in the photo.The MUNI
station entrance for Church Street Station is around the corner from
where the photo shows. BTW I drove by there today enroute to dropping
off some videos at Blockbuster just down the street. I looked and
there was no bench there, just as there hasn't been for several years.

> As I said before, you seem completely oblivious to what goes on in San
> Francisco, and I wonder if you should even be driving if you can't see a
> green fucking bench that I've already pointed out to you, located
> exactly where I said it was.

I do not see a bench because there is no bench there.

For someone who is all worked up and criticizing me for supposedly
being oblivious about what goes on in the City and County of San
Francisco, at least I am aware there is no city council as YOU
stated,but rather the governing body is called the Board of
Supervisors. That is surpassing strange for someone who supposedly
lived here for a period of time.

> And whether I got some details of the Jim Jones Kool-Aid Kult wrong is
> irrelevant, since describing a historical event is not the same as
> describing my own personal experience.

Now this is absolutely rich. You just finished posting a long
diatribe in which you linked Obama with Jim Jones and claimed that Jim
Jones and Harvey Milk were great friends and supported each other.
You claimed that Harvey nominated Jones for a city post. You claimed
he voted to confirm him for that post while Milk was on the "city
council".. Every single thing you said has been proven to be false.
Now you say it is all irrelevant.

> Why would I lie about what
> happened, and why would I repeat the same exact story under a different
> alias?  I could easily make up a new fictional story, but I keep
> repeating the same one over and over and over and you keep insisting I
> am lying, even denying the existence of things that are there.

I have no reason why you are obsessed with the sordid side of life and
delight in making these stories up.

> Get off the fuckin' barstool and see the fuckin' bench for yourself.
> It's only a few blocks from Moby Dick, so it shouldn't be too much
> trouble.  For all I know, it was YOU who dropped yer pants in front of
> me that night.

Now this is absolutely hilarious. First of all I do not drink more
than one or two mixed drinks in a year. I despise beer and won't
touch it. If I go to a bar, it is generally with friends for work and
that happens perhaps once or twice every few months. I have never
been in Moby Dick and I do not understand your fascination with that
bar. I have driven past it form time to time on my way to ro from the
Castro. But I have never gone in. As for cruising you much less
dropping my pants, that is absolutely hilarious as well. I have been
in a monogamous relationship since 1990. I am perfectly content with
the person I have been with all these years and I have no desire to go
out looking for drunken tourists on the prowl.
Too_Many_Tools
2010-02-26 09:15:56 UTC
On 26 Feb 2010, juanjo <***@mindspring.com> posted some

> Now this is absolutely hilarious. First of all I do not drink more
> than one or two mixed drinks in a year. I despise beer and won't
> touch it. If I go to a bar, it is generally with friends for work and
> that happens perhaps once or twice every few months. I have never
> been in Moby Dick and I do not understand your fascination with that
> bar. I have driven past it form time to time on my way to ro from the
> Castro. But I have never gone in. As for cruising you much less
> dropping my pants, that is absolutely hilarious as well. I have been
> in a monogamous relationship since 1990. I am perfectly content with
> the person I have been with all these years and I have no desire to go
> out looking for drunken tourists on the prowl.

Yeah, that school near your fisting pad and those young boys in it look
pretty good to you after a couple brews.
juanjo
2010-02-26 09:54:46 UTC

Oh look another anonymous coward is projecting again.
juanjo
2010-02-27 00:56:13 UTC
On Feb 26, 11:37 am, Frito Pendejo, aka the Dank One, a well known
anonymous coward and notorious liar, escribió:

I find it telling that Frito Pendejo uses that term to identify
himself. Frito is a Spanish word which means "fried" as is fried
food. Pendejo means an idiot, someone who is irresponsible or someone
who is cowardly. In Mexican slang it means "asshole". Personally I
find all these terms as more than descriptive of the Frito Lay Boy.

> The CDC knows how many Americans have tested positive for HIV, not how
> many are actually infected, since not everyone gets tested. Strict
> privacy and consent laws which only apply to HIV prevent health
> authorities from conducting random testing of blood samples collected
> for other purposes, so estimates on HIV prevalence are just guesses, and
> often manipulated for political reasons.

How nice that you know more than the CDC. You do realize that the CDC
has very sophisticated computer models they use to extrapolate data
from? They receive data from 40 of the 50 states which keep track of
HIV infections. All you do is make nonsense up and then post it as
fact. Personally I will take the information the CDC posts over the
nonsense you spew since their information is actually based on fact.

> HIV has a long incubation time before symptoms appear, sometimes up to a
> decade.

Confused are you not. HIV in many recently infected people causes a
severe flu like malady typically within a week or two of infection.
In addition the antibodies and virus appear in the blood also within a
very short period of time, typically a couple of weeks. Of course if
the person does noting and is not tested and monitored they will
eventually develop AIDS often years after their initial infection.
Perhaps that is what has you confused.

> Those at highest risk of infection - promiscuous gay men and
> drug users in particular - are not exactly the type who care about their
> health, and are unlikely to bother getting tested. It is only when
> symptoms appear that they will submit to testing, since the test is
> required before treatment can begin.

MSM account for 47% of all cases. The remainder are primarily drug
users, both gay and straight as well as, heterosexuals. One of the
highest risk groups and sadly one which has shown a steady rise in
infection rates are heterosexual women who become infected complements
of the men they are sleeping with.

> But HIV is not the only sexually-transmitted disease that is rampant
> among gay men.

According to the CDC:

In 2008, 13,500 cases of primary and secondary syphilis cases were
reported. It is true that 62% of these cases were reported among MSM
but unfortunately the number of women being infected increased by 36%
over the past year. The vast majority of cases of syphilis are
reported among minorities as is also true of gonorrhea and chlamydia.
Blacks represent 12 percent of the U.S. population, but accounted for
about 71 percent of reported gonorrhea cases and almost half of all
chlamydia and syphilis cases (48 percent and 49 percent, respectively)
in 2008. So again, out a population of roughly 15.7 million MSM in
the United States, roughly 8,300 are MSM and of that number, 5900 are
African Americans.

In 2008, 1,210,523 cases of chlamydia were reported which makes it the
most widespread STD in the USA. Adolescent girls ages 15-19 years had
the largest reported number of chlamydia and gonorrhea cases (409,531)
when compared to any other age group, followed closely by women ages
20-24, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Of overall chlamydia diagnoses reported in 2008, the rate of infection
among women was almost three times higher than the rate among men:
607.0 cases per 100,000 population compared to a rate of 233.9 among
men.

In 2008, 336,742 cases of gonorrhea were reported, virtually all
among heterosexual males and females between ages 15 and 24. For
gonorrhea, the rate among women was 119.4 (cases per 100,000
population) compared to a rate of 103.0 among men.

> Syphilis is also very common, and local health
> departments around the country are trying to contain massive outbreaks
> linked to social networking sites like Manhunt.com.

The top ten states reporting these diseases are:
Syphillis Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
1. Louisiana (16.5) Mississippi (728.1)
Mississippi
(256.8)
2 Alabama (9.7) Alaska (711.2) Louisiana (220.2)
3 Georgia (9.6) South Carolina (597.2) South Carolina
(214.2)
4 Arkansas (7.3) Alabama (535.0) Alabama (210.5)
5 Maryland (6.7) Louisiana (527.8) North Carolina
(176.3)
6 Tennessee (6.7) Arkansas (498.7) Georgia (170.5)
7 New York (6.3) New Mexico (470.2) Michigan (169.4)
8 Mississippi (6.3) Hawaii (466.1) Illinois (160.9)
9 California (6.0) Illinois (460.4) Arkansas
(159.2)
10 Texas (5.9) New York (457.9) Ohio (146.5)

Note the vast majority of these states are red states in the south.

> Hepatitis B has
> been prevalent among gay men since the 1970s, but a successful vaccine
> has caused it to be replaced with Hepatitis C.

Hepatitis rates for all types in the United States have declined each
year for quite some time. Studies done in Europe and the United
States have shown that over 70% og gay men surveyed had received the
vaccines for Hep A and B and the infection rates for Hep C were 1%
among HIV negative men and 17.8% among HIV+ men. Only 25% of the men
with Hep C were aware they had it. Further analysis showed that the
vast majority of the HIV+ men co-infected with Hep C were focused in a
discrete group of men who were injection drug users, engaged in
sadomasochistic practices and did not follow accepted safe sex
practices.

> Then there is Herpes
> (it's just a cold sore!), and genital and anal warts, caused by various
> species of Papillomavirus, other species of which cause cervical and
> anal cancer.

Yep but again you imply that the infection rates of gay men and women
are high. This is as is typical for you, not substantiated by any
facts you can post.

[...]

Then we have El Fried Idiot [which is what Frito Pendejo means in

Frito Pendejo
2010-02-27 07:17:24 UTC
juanjo wrote:
> On Feb 26, 11:37 am, Frito Pendejo, aka the Dank One, a well known
> anonymous coward and notorious liar, escribió:
>
> I find it telling that Frito Pendejo uses that term to identify
> himself. Frito is a Spanish word which means "fried" as is fried
> food. Pendejo means an idiot, someone who is irresponsible or someone
> who is cowardly. In Mexican slang it means "asshole". Personally I
> find all these terms as more than descriptive of the Frito Lay Boy.
>

>> The CDC knows how many Americans have tested positive for HIV, not how
>> many are actually infected, since not everyone gets tested. Strict
>> privacy and consent laws which only apply to HIV prevent health
>> authorities from conducting random testing of blood samples collected
>> for other purposes, so estimates on HIV prevalence are just guesses, and
>> often manipulated for political reasons.
>
> How nice that you know more than the CDC. You do realize that the CDC
> has very sophisticated computer models they use to extrapolate data
> from? They receive data from 40 of the 50 states which keep track of
> HIV infections. All you do is make nonsense up and then post it as
> fact. Personally I will take the information the CDC posts over the
> nonsense you spew since their information is actually based on fact.

The CDC uses statistical voodoo to prove that young gay men are no more
at risk than elderly Swedish nuns, because it is political suicide to
suggest otherwise.

I also notice that you claim to be monogamous, which is odd among gay
men, unless they are concerned about HIV. Assuming you really are in a
faithful monogamous relationship, it probably has less to do with true
love than a desire to avoid AIDS. I know a gay couple who broke up
because one partner insisted on celibacy because he did not trust the
other partner.

>> HIV has a long incubation time before symptoms appear, sometimes up to a
>> decade.
>
> Confused are you not. HIV in many recently infected people causes a
> severe flu like malady typically within a week or two of infection.
> In addition the antibodies and virus appear in the blood also within a
> very short period of time, typically a couple of weeks. Of course if
> the person does noting and is not tested and monitored they will
> eventually develop AIDS often years after their initial infection.
> Perhaps that is what has you confused.

I actually know a gay man who suffered the exact same symptoms you
described. His doctor diagnosed it as 'mononucleosis' and he believed
it, and assumed he was HIV-negative for almost four years before nasty
boils began breaking out on his buttocks. Since boils on the buttocks
are not common among young people, the doctor considered the possibility
of AIDS and suggested an HIV test.

For most HIV victims, there is a brief period of 'flu-like symptoms'
within several weeks of infection. Since the symptoms strongly resemble
those of the common flu or cold, they are ignored. What I was referring
to were the unmistakable symptoms of HIV/AIDS, the opportunistic
infections in particular.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
"Statistics were just as much a fantasy in their original version as in
their rectified version. A great deal of the time you were expected to
make them up out of your head. For example, the Ministry of Plenty's
forecast had estimated the output of boots for the quarter at 145
million pairs. The actual output was given as 62 million. Winston,
however, in rewriting the forecast, marked the figure down to 57
million, so as to allow for the usual claim that the quota had been
overfulfilled. In any case, 62 million was no nearer the truth than 57
million, or than 145 million. Very likely no boots had been produced at
all. Likelier still, nobody knew how many had been produced, much less
cared. All one knew was that every quarter astronomical numbers of boots
were produced on paper, while perhaps half the population of Oceania
went barefoot. And so it was with every class of recorded fact, great or
small. Everything faded away into a shadow-world in which, finally, even
the date of the year had become uncertain."
-- 1984
juanjo
2010-02-27 23:50:29 UTC
On Feb 26, 11:37 am, Frito Pendejo, aka the Dank One, a well known
anonymous coward and notorious liar, escribió:

I find it telling that Frito Pendejo uses that term to identify
himself. Frito is a Spanish word which means "fried" as is fried
food. Pendejo means an idiot, someone who is irresponsible or someone
who is cowardly. In Mexican slang it means "asshole". Personally I
find all these terms as more than descriptive of the Frito Lay Boy.

> Drunk mom allegedly runs through school with sword

Absolutely nothing to indicate that El Fried Cowardly, lying, asshole
has any information as to whom this woman voted for in the last
election of even if she did vote but that is not unusual for the Frito
Lay Boy. His other recent lies are laid out below.

> The CDC knows how many Americans have tested positive for HIV, not how
> many are actually infected, since not everyone gets tested. Strict
> privacy and consent laws which only apply to HIV prevent health
> authorities from conducting random testing of blood samples collected
> for other purposes, so estimates on HIV prevalence are just guesses, and
> often manipulated for political reasons.

How nice that you know more than the CDC. You do realize that the CDC
has very sophisticated computer models they use to extrapolate data
from? They receive data from 40 of the 50 states which keep track of
HIV infections. All you do is make nonsense up and then post it as
fact. Personally I will take the information the CDC posts over the
nonsense you spew since their information is actually based on fact.

> HIV has a long incubation time before symptoms appear, sometimes up to a
> decade.

Confused are you not. HIV in many recently infected people causes a
severe flu like malady typically within a week or two of infection.
In addition the antibodies and virus appear in the blood also within a
very short period of time, typically a couple of weeks. Of course if
the person does noting and is not tested and monitored they will
eventually develop AIDS often years after their initial infection.
Perhaps that is what has you confused.

> Those at highest risk of infection - promiscuous gay men and
> drug users in particular - are not exactly the type who care about their
> health, and are unlikely to bother getting tested. It is only when
> symptoms appear that they will submit to testing, since the test is
> required before treatment can begin.

MSM account for 47% of all cases. The remainder are primarily drug
users, t as well as, heterosexuals who are infected through sexual
contact. One of the

Frito Pendejo
2010-02-27 06:58:06 UTC
juanjo wrote:
> Frito wrote:
>> Rotate the map a bit, you will see the green bench, because it is there
>> just like I said it was. Google Maps has increased the resolution, so
>> the image is crystal clear, and you can even see the flaking paint on
>> the bench.
>>

> Well the problem you have is that the photo is from 2006. It says so
> right in the information. Further it shows a coffee shop at 280 Church
> which is just off the corner. There is no bench in the photo.The MUNI
> station entrance for Church Street Station is around the corner from
> where the photo shows. BTW I drove by there today enroute to dropping
> off some videos at Blockbuster just down the street. I looked and
> there was no bench there, just as there hasn't been for several years.

You are a liar, because there is a bench there. And you previously said
there hadn't been a bench there for over six years, now it's just
several years.

I don't know why keep lying about the not bench being there, perhaps all
the crystal meth has made you insane. My original account of the story
said I had left Safeway just before the incident occurred, and there is
no other underground Muni station in the area, therefore it was the
Church Street station. The green bench is located between the building
and green newspaper racks, with the F trolley stop providing even more
concealment from the road.

You are really starting to piss me off, and I'm almost tempted to fly
back to SF just to photograph the bench myself, with a copy of today's
newspaper on it to prove when it was taken. I just waded through 25,000
of my photos and it seems that this bench is the one thing in SF that I
didn't photograph (I don't normally photograph benches unless there is
interesting graffiti on them). Why don't YOU photograph the empty spot
instead and post it here?

Here is one photograph I found on the web which shows the bench, though
no date is given. The absence of Obama stickers on the hybrids suggests
it must be before 2008:

"Market Street, facing east, at Church Street"
http://www.sanfranciscodays.com/market-church/
http://www.sanfranciscodays.com/photos/large/market-church.jpg
juanjo
2010-02-27 23:49:11 UTC
On Feb 26, 11:37 am, Frito Pendejo, aka the Dank One, a well known
anonymous coward and notorious liar, escribió:

I find it telling that Frito Pendejo uses that term to identify
himself. Frito is a Spanish word which means "fried" as is fried
food. Pendejo means an idiot, someone who is irresponsible or someone
who is cowardly. In Mexican slang it means "asshole". Personally I
find all these terms as more than descriptive of the Frito Lay Boy.

> Drunk mom allegedly runs through school with sword

Absolutely nothing to indicate that El Fried Cowardly, lying, asshole
has any information as to whom this owman voted for in the last

Bill Baker
2010-02-28 00:51:57 UTC
On Saturday February 27 2010 18:49, juanjo <***@mindspring.com> wrote
in message news:<2b2d7019-af05-4069-
acb8-***@t17g2000prg.googlegroups.com>

> I find it telling that Frito Pendejo uses that term to identify
> himself. Frito is a Spanish word which means "fried" as is fried
> food. Pendejo means an idiot, someone who is irresponsible or someone
> who is cowardly. In Mexican slang it means "asshole". Personally I
> find all these terms as more than descriptive of the Frito Lay Boy.

Frito Pendejo is also the name of an idiotic (i.e., average for his time)
lawyer in the movie "Idiocracy."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiocracy

--
Hard drive dead?
Bring it back to life with SpinRite!
http://www.grc.com/sr/spinrite.htm
juanjo
2010-02-28 10:13:26 UTC
On Feb 27, 4:51 pm, Bill Baker <***@postini.spamcon.org> wrote:
> On Saturday February 27 2010 18:49, juanjo <***@mindspring.com> wrote
> in message news:<2b2d7019-af05-4069-
> acb8-***@t17g2000prg.googlegroups.com>
>
> > I find it telling that Frito Pendejo uses that term to identify
> > himself.  Frito is a Spanish word which means "fried" as is fried
> > food.  Pendejo means an idiot, someone who is irresponsible or someone
> > who is cowardly.  In Mexican slang it means "asshole".  Personally I
> > find all these terms as more than descriptive of the Frito Lay Boy.
>
> Frito Pendejo is also the name of an idiotic (i.e., average for his time)
> lawyer in the movie "Idiocracy."
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiocracy

Woulds you adopt the name of an idiot from a movie? Especially
without knowing what it means? No matter how he first came across it
I find "Fried Asshole" a very apt name for the Dank One.
Bill Baker
2010-02-28 13:58:35 UTC
On Sunday February 28 2010 05:13, juanjo <***@mindspring.com> wrote in
message news:<ac5f217a-7302-4011-a948-
***@o16g2000prh.googlegroups.com>

> On Feb 27, 4:51 pm, Bill Baker <***@postini.spamcon.org> wrote:
>> On Saturday February 27 2010 18:49, juanjo <***@mindspring.com>
>> wrote in message news:<2b2d7019-af05-4069-
>> acb8-***@t17g2000prg.googlegroups.com>
>>
>> > I find it telling that Frito Pendejo uses that term to identify
>> > himself. Frito is a Spanish word which means "fried" as is fried
>> > food. Pendejo means an idiot, someone who is irresponsible or someone
>> > who is cowardly. In Mexican slang it means "asshole". Personally I
>> > find all these terms as more than descriptive of the Frito Lay Boy.
>>
>> Frito Pendejo is also the name of an idiotic (i.e., average for his time)
>> lawyer in the movie "Idiocracy."
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiocracy
>>
> Woulds you adopt the name of an idiot from a movie? Especially
> without knowing what it means? No matter how he first came across it
> I find "Fried Asshole" a very apt name for the Dank One.

I was just telling you where he got it in case you weren't aware of its
origin.

juanjo
2010-02-28 21:37:50 UTC

I wasn't and I appreciate you doing so.
Frito Pendejo
2010-02-22 22:30:26 UTC
Tim Crowley wrote:
> On Feb 19, 10:24 pm, Frito Pendejo <***@pendejo.com> wrote:
>> I was on a bus in San Francisco a few weeks ago,
>
> No you weren't.

Yes I was, jackoff. Just because you and juanjo never separate your
anal warts from the barstool doesn't mean other people don't get out and
travel.

Just a few months ago some other jackoff was accusing me of lying about
my recent trips to Europe and Asia, even after I posted numerous tourist
photos as well as scans of my passport stamps and even my hotel receipts
(he insisted I found the images using Google).

I eventually got tired of retards who believe that just because they
never leave their trailer parks that nobody else does either, so now I
just add them to my twit filter.

Bye, twit!
juanjo
2010-02-23 04:33:07 UTC
On Feb 22, 2:30 pm, Frito Pendejo <***@pendejo.com> wrote:
> Tim Crowley wrote:
> > On Feb 19, 10:24 pm, Frito Pendejo <***@pendejo.com> wrote:
> >> I was on a bus in San Francisco a few weeks ago,
>
> > No you weren't.
>
> Yes I was, jackoff.  Just because you and juanjo never separate your
> anal warts from the barstool doesn't mean other people don't get out and
> travel.

Poor pendejo. Notice how he just insults people. All of his lies and
half truths have been pointed out to him and he cannot dispute them.
So he just calls people names and runs away.

I have no knowledge if he was in San Francisco during the time period
he says he was or not. He may have been. Much of the information he
has posted could easily be obtained from a little internet
research. Muni schedules are on line. Weather information is also
available on line. But even if he was in San Francisco that does not
prove the central point of his diatribe concerning Obama. It also
doesn't support his claim that he met anyone on a bus much less had a
discussion with them. Without any supporting facts he equates Obama
with the antics of a paranoid schizophrenic who destroyed an entire
community. Nothing he has said indicates in any
way that there is any actual similarity between Obama and Jim Jones.
It is the type of cheap sensationalist nonsense one expects out of the
Frito Pendejo, el hijo de la chingada.

[...]

that campaign for Milk.

6. If indeed this alleged woman you met on the bus was a long time
resident of San Francisco, she would have known who Jim Jones was. He
was the subject of a number of expose's in the newspapers and on the
radio and television. Certainly in November 1978 when Jones killed
himself and his followers his name was on everyone's lips. I would
also point out that Jim Jones initially enjoyed great support among
many in the community, particularly the Black community. It was not
until later in his career that he came under investigation and became
a pariah among the various politicians in California.

7. These photos you posted the links to could have been taken by
anyone and simply copied by you. They prove nothing. Even if you
took them, they still prove none of your central points, namely that
you met any one much less had
a conversation with them concerning Jim Jones.

The fact is that nothing you have said can be verified and much of it
is demonstrably false. This rates right up there with your other bull
shit stories:

A. You claimed that you had been in the Castro one night in 2009 and
observed a group of men walking around without any clothing on. While
San Francisco has no law against public nudity, it does have one on
indecent exposure, and it was pointed out to you that on the night you
referenced it had been rainy and around 48 degrees outside making it
highly unlikely anyone would be motivated to take a stroll down the
street sans clothing. You defended yourself by referencing a newspaper
article about two men engaging is some sort of silly protest during
day time hours during which they strolled around the Castro naked
before they were detained by the police and forced to put on some
clothing, albeit only jock straps.

B. You claimed that you had been at Church and Market one night in
[...]

C. Then we have your claims of a trannie using a public restroom at
the same corner for turning tricks. Of course there is no public
restroom at this corner although there is one a couple of blocks away
almost directly in front of the entrance to a 24 hour grocery store,
not exactly an ideal spot for someone to be engaging in the behaviour
you allege took place. It is a Decaux owned and operated restroom
which has a timed switch in its system which causes the door to pop
open a specified amount of time after it is closed, making it rather
difficult for anyone to use it as a trysting space. Not impossible but
unlikely, especially since it is self cleaning and operates on a timed
schedule. [The system was designed in this fashion by the French
company which developed them so they could not be used in such a
fashion.]

D. Finally we have your fantastical claims that almost all gay men

jls
2010-02-22 23:00:37 UTC
On Feb 20, 1:24 am, Frito Pendejo <***@pendejo.com> wrote:
> I was on a bus in San Francisco a few weeks ago, and a fat woman with a
> large red and blue Obama 'Hope' pin got on and sat next to me.  The bus
> passed by the Post Office on Geary Avenue, and I told her that it used
> to be the site of the old Masonic lodge that became the headquarters for
> the People's Temple cult led by Jim Jones.
>
> She seemed absolutely oblivious as to who Jim Jones was, even though he
> was an extremely popular local figure just a few decades ago, having
> been appointed to the city housing commission by a gay city council
> member named Harvey Milk.  She did know who Harvey Milk was, but not Jim
> Jones.
>
> I couldn't resist telling her the rest of the story, how Jim Jones was
> adored by his followers and how they all drank poisoned Kool-Aid just
> because he told them to.  As I said, she was completely oblivious,
> obamatized, and obamatarded, and made no connection between the Kool-Aid
> Kult reference and her own blind devotion to Barack Obama.  I only wish
> I had a cup of Kool-Aid to offer her, and I know she would have drank it
> just because it was Obama flavor.

Pendy Ho, you've been drinking koolaid with ptomaine and strychnine
yourself, the choice of half-witted half-literate rightards.