Obama/Biden punishing their enemies (Innocent American citizens) by rewarding America's enemies and by turning the justice system against innocent people who are our enemy>>>Trump Pardoning Criminals
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-12-23 18:25:26 UTC
You stupid mother fucker..Why would you pardon an innocent person? You flaming ignorant asshole
Because Democrats are corrupt....

Democrats in office are using the law as a weapon to attack law abiding
citizens. Democrats have weaponized the legal system against their enemies.

Obama gave you the proof and confessed to his and Democrats planned
illegal acts.

Obama to Marxist Laraza Latinos "Punish Our Enemies" (Innocent American
citizens)

Which begs the question of what does Obama say to other Marxist and
Jihadist friends when he rewards them? What did Obama say when he gave
Iran $150 BILLION DOLLARS? Was Obama again... punishing his enemies
(Innocent American citizens) by rewarding America's enemies and by
turning the justice system against innocent people who are his enemy.

Sadly the list of Democrats crimes against The United States is starting
to sound like the list of GRIEVANCES in the *Declaration of*
*Independence* that the Colonists listed against King George who was
trying to force the Colonies to submit to his rule or have the
government itself undermine the people that were wanting fair treatment.

How can we TRUST THE GOVERNMENT certified VACCINE when we can't TRUST
THAT SAME GOVERNMENT'S certified ELECTIONS or the JUSTICE SYSTEM?
--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.oann.com/ https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/ https://www.zerohedge.com/
https://www.infowars.com/ https://www.tatumreport.com/
https://thenationalpulse.com/ https://www.breitbart.com/
https://www.parler.com/ https://rumble.com/
https://banned.video/ https://www.mrctv.org/
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-12-23 18:29:11 UTC

http://youtu.be/TeT67BvYzo4

Obama to Marxist Laraza Latinos "Punish Our Enemies" (Innocent American
citizens)

Which begs the question of what does Obama say to other Marxist and
Jihadist friends when he rewards them? What did Obama say when he gave
Iran $150 BILLION DOLLARS? Was Obama/Biden again... punishing their
enemies (Innocent American citizens) by rewarding America's enemies and
by turning the justice system against innocent people who are their enemy.