Mentally ill obama bitch Alec Baldwin spars with social media user amid wife Hilaria's heritage controversy
Leroy N. Soetoro
2020-12-30 19:52:24 UTC
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-spars-social-media-
user-amid-wife-hilaria-heritage-controversy

Alec Baldwin is continuing to stand by his wife Hilaria Baldwin, fighting
off critics who claim she has been misrepresenting the extent of her
Spanish heritage.

The 62-year-old actor and Donald Trump impersonator shared a Mark Twain
quote to his Instagram on Tuesday after the story surrounding Hilaria, 36,
dominated news headlines a day prior.

"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on
its shoes," the quote reads.

A commenter who took umbrage with the quote responded unfavorably to
Baldwin: "Like your wife being Spanish when she lived In Massachusetts her
entire life. I take it her accent is fake as well? FRAUDS!"

ALEC BALDWIN DOUBLES DOWN ON DEFENDING WIFE HILARIA AMID CULTURAL
APPROPRIATION SCANDAL

Baldwin didn’t hold back in his vitriol and fired back, "Go f--k
yourself."

But the "Saturday Night Live" star wasn’t finished with the social media
user, who according to Entertainment Tonight identified himself as a
national champion powerlifter, and Baldwin doubled-back, adding, "You got
a big mouth Roid Boy,"

HILARIA BALDWIN'S HERITAGE DEFENSE SPARKS HILARIOUS TWITTER REACTIONS

On Monday, the Baldwin bunch entered into damage control with Baldwin's
daughter, Ireland, coming to the defense of her step-mom.

"Stories come out about my family members that often times are fabricated
or blown out of proportion," the model, whose mom is Kim Basinger, wrote
in a lengthy Instagram post. "I've spent so much time getting worked up
and upset seeing people dig into my parent's divorce and relationship
history, into my past having visited a mental rehabilitation facility, and
so many PRIVATE ordeals made public."

She continued to defend her step-mother.

"Like I mentioned yesterday, I do love my step mom very much," she wrote.
"I think she's a strong, kind, and a caring human being. Without saying
anything further on all of this, I think it is her business and not my own
to discuss her family background and answer your questions."

Meanwhile, Alec Baldwin shared a social media video in which he slammed
online trolls and tabloid media for running with the story about his
wife’s cultural background.

ALEC BALDWIN DEFENDS WIFE HILARIA'S HERITAGE AFTER CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
ACCUSATIONS

"We live in a world where we're hidden behind the anonymity of social
media, and people feel they can say anything," he said in a video shared
to Instagram on Sunday afternoon. "They want to spray it all over you and
spit it all over you -- their venom and their hate. There are things that
have been said lately about people that I love, that I care about deeply,
which are just ridiculous."

Despite continuing to be skewered by online detractors who don’t believe
her story jibes with the persona she’s displayed throughout the years,
Hilaria faced the criticism centered on her Spanish accent head-on in her
own video.

"If I'm speaking a lot of Spanish, I tend to mix them," she said. "If I
start to get nervous or upset, I start to mix the two. And this is
something I've always been a little insecure about."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

"Ultimately this boils down to this idea where this is a country of a lot
of different cultures and I think we can be different parts of ourselves
with lots of different people," she said.
--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: ***@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

anim8rfsk
2020-12-30 20:23:18 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
The guy who interviewed Basinger for playboy magazine said “she’s the
dumbest woman I’ve ever met. She’s as dumb as a shoe.”
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
in a lengthy Instagram post. “I’ve spent so much time getting worked up
and upset seeing people dig into my parent’s divorce and relationship
history, into my past having visited a mental rehabilitation facility, and
so many PRIVATE ordeals made public."
Given that I completely ignore this family I have missed all of this. Now I
want to go read about her mental rehabilitation.
trotsky
2020-12-30 20:29:15 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
And naturally because you are a misogynistic homosexual dickhead you
would only say that about a woman.
FPP
2020-12-30 23:57:36 UTC
Post by trotsky
Post by anim8rfsk
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
Mind you now, this is coming from a guy who took months to figure out
how to set up a device to get back onto Usenet... so factor that in.
--
"We WANT them infected."- Paul Alexander, top Trump HHS adviser. (July
4, 2020)

How sad it must be to believe that Scientists, Scholars, Historians,
Economists, and Journalists have devoted their entire lives to deceiving
you - while a Reality TV Star with decades of FRAUD and exhaustively
documented LYING is your One True Beacon of Truth and Honesty.

"Good night wall, good night cages, good night endless Midnight rages."
"Good night thief, good night grief, good night cruel and callous Chief."
"Good night 'Fake News', and Fox and Friends. - this is how the
nightmare ends."
"Good night at last, it’s time to go... the American people have told
you so."

And I have to say if I lost, I'd be a very gracious loser." -Donald J.
Trump 12-6-20
November 7, 2020 - Happy V-T Day!
trotsky
I am. I govern my life by Led Zeppelin songs so I'm giving him no quarter.
Leroy N. Soetoro
2020-12-30 21:52:17 UTC
Post by anim8rfsk
The guy who interviewed Basinger for playboy magazine said “she’s the
dumbest woman I’ve ever met. She’s as dumb as a shoe.”
Alec Baldwin is hated by Trumplings because he mocks the fat, stupid Fuehrer
on live tv while Trump gets enraged and throws things at it.

Trump is a pedophile with a tiny brain.
anim8rfsk
2020-12-31 10:43:13 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
in a lengthy Instagram post. “I’ve spent so much time getting worked up
and upset seeing people dig into my parent’s divorce and relationship
history, into my past having visited a mental rehabilitation facility, and
so many PRIVATE ordeals made public."
Given that I completely ignore this family I have missed all of this. Now I
want to go read about her mental rehabilitation.
I didn’t have to read much to see she’s totally bug fuck