Whistleblower: Joe Biden Is In The Early Stages Of Dementia And Is On Medication For It + More
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-12-05 19:38:49 UTC
On Wednesday, a “low-level staffer” who claims to have worked at Joe Biden’s campaign headquarters in Philadelphia revealed some very interesting inside information concerning not only the general atmosphere of the Democrat presidential nominee’s campaign, but also his ongoing battle with a number of health-related issues.
“I worked as a low-level staffer for the Biden campaign’s HQ in Philly from July to the end of August. I am more of a Bernie guy, but I thought I should do whatever I could to defeat Trump, so I joined up. Eventually, I became so disgusted with what was going on, I had to leave. Some of this I experienced, the juicier bits are things my (now former) co-workers told me, so take those bits with a grain of salt.
“One – The whole campaign is extremely paranoid about leaks/getting hacked.
“If I were to publish the email chains I got, you’d see about a thousand messages saying ‘please see me’ or ‘meeting at 10am.’ No one wants another DNC hack situation, so no one puts any real information in emails or texts. Even with COVID, in-person meetings are the norm. They don’t want to do anything on Zoom either, in case someone records it. Everyone is suspicious of each other, and nobody likes to give specifics on anything. It was frustrating.
“Two – All of the Bernie bros joke about being ‘another Seth Rich.’
“With the paranoid atmosphere, some of us would make comments about ending up like Seth. None of us really believed the conspiracy theories, except for one weird older guy who was convinced that M****** N**** murdered him. His evidence? N**** made some cryptic tweets about ‘punishing the hackers’ the day before Seth was murdered, and the deed was done less than a mile from the Intelligence Museum in DC that N**** owns. I didn’t buy it, but I can’t say I wasn’t intrigued by the coincidence.
“Three – There are people whose job is to digitally de-age Biden for political ads.
“If you saw a recent speech for Joe and though he looked like a mummy, then saw snippets of the same speech in an ad, you might have noticed he looked a lot better. That’s because they contracted VFX artists from California to de-age him. Normally I wouldn’t begrudge them this, as I’m sure all campaigns try to make their candidate look good. But, considering what they’re really covering up…
“Four – Joe Biden is in the early stages of dementia, and is on medication for it.
“This is the big one, and the one I have the least direct experience with, but it’s been an open secret for some time. Anyone who has had a relative with Alzheimer’s or dementia can tell you, there are good days and bad days. On the good days, when Joe is at his most lucid, his campaign manager Jen will send him out for photo ops or TV interviews… make hay while the sun is shining, you know? On the bad days, Jen just tells the press pool ‘No Joe today,’ and they’re all like, ‘Okay, cool!’ Most of the time, he’s just a little foggy and gets really agitated. But one of my co-workers told me that back in May, there was a day where he thought he was running against Gary Hart in the ’84 primary again. Joe went under wraps for several days after that.
“He’s been more lucid recently because his physician, Dr. O******, put him on Namenda. Jen apparently was worried about someone finding it out, because she insisted that he prescribe it under a series of phony names, and then have the interns pick it up. I bet there are a lot of pharmacists in Philly wondering why there are so many young people on Namenda.
“Five – The dementia medication has had, um… unfortunate side effects.
“There’s no dancing around this… the medication has made Joe incontinent. Though his ‘good days’ have increased dramatically, he can barely get through a press event without running to the bathroom. That’s why he didn’t take questions after announcing Harris as his running mate. They weren’t afraid of the questions, the press loves him… they were afraid he was going to piss his pants on-camera. Lately, Jen’s been having closed-door meetings to discuss which brand of incontinence pads would be best to purchase. Seriously, a group of paid staffers sat around and discussed which brands were the least visible, the least likely to leak, and wouldn’t audibly ‘crinkle.’
“That’s around the time I left the campaign. I can’t be a party to this sick game anymore. I never really liked Joe Biden, but he deserves better than to be thrust into the public eye when he should be in memory care. His wife should put a stop to this, but she’s way too excited about being ‘First Lady’ to care about her ailing husband.”
This is why Joe Biden tells the truth by accident....

Joe Biden admits the truth, NOT to mention that Biden admitted that he
and Democrats "created the most extensive voter fraud program" ever in
politics.

--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.oann.com/ https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/ https://www.zerohedge.com/
https://www.infowars.com/ https://www.tatumreport.com/
https://thenationalpulse.com/ https://www.breitbart.com/
https://www.parler.com/ https://rumble.com/
https://banned.video/ https://www.mrctv.org/
KWills
2020-12-05 21:01:02 UTC
On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 14:38:49 -0500, BeamMeUpScotty
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
http://youtu.be/MA8a2g6tTp0
Biden did say that. But in context it's clear he was speaking
about preventing voter fraud. Of course, you're not one to allow truth
and reality to work its way into your posts.
--
KWills
counselor.
KAG
2020-12-05 22:12:19 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Joe Biden admits the truth, NOT to mention that Biden admitted that he
and Democrats "created the most extensive voter fraud program" ever in
politics.
http://youtu.be/MA8a2g6tTp0
Biden did say that. But in context it's clear he was speaking
about preventing voter fraud. Of course, you're not one to allow truth
and reality to work its way into your posts.
Why would Democrats create a program to prevent voter fraud when they are the
ones cheating? Nope, Joe slipped up and spilled the beans on the operation.
--
Sleepy Joe Biden brags about VOTER FRAUD
http://youtu.be/MA8a2g6tTp0

Joe's Melting Brain

Office of the President Elect
KWills
2020-12-06 09:15:34 UTC
Post by KAG
Post by KWills
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Joe Biden admits the truth, NOT to mention that Biden admitted that he
and Democrats "created the most extensive voter fraud program" ever in
politics.
http://youtu.be/MA8a2g6tTp0
Biden did say that. But in context it's clear he was speaking
about preventing voter fraud. Of course, you're not one to allow truth
and reality to work its way into your posts.
Why would Democrats create a program to prevent voter fraud when they are the
ones cheating?
There is no evidence they're cheating. Just a lot of claims they
are. When the claims are investigated, they are found to be without
merit.
Post by KAG
Nope, Joe slipped up and spilled the beans on the operation.
Nope. Watch the entire video. Don't fear reality.
--
KWills
counselor.
KAG
2020-12-07 03:02:58 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by KAG
Why would Democrats create a program to prevent voter fraud when they are the
ones cheating?
There is no evidence they're cheating. Just a lot of claims they
are.
Sworn statements are evidence, newbie.
--
Sleepy Joe Biden brags about VOTER FRAUD
http://youtu.be/MA8a2g6tTp0
Slow Joe's Melting Brain
http://youtu.be/ADDrSvNyqEY
Office of the President Elect
https://i.imgur.com/XGJaEJm.jpg
KWills
2020-12-07 09:50:18 UTC
Post by KAG
Post by KWills
Post by KAG
Why would Democrats create a program to prevent voter fraud when they are the
ones cheating?
There is no evidence they're cheating. Just a lot of claims they
are.
Sworn statements are evidence, newbie.
They're testimony, dullard.
--
KWills
counselor.
KWills
2020-12-06 14:10:37 UTC
Post by KAG
Post by KWills
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Joe Biden admits the truth, NOT to mention that Biden admitted that he
and Democrats "created the most extensive voter fraud program" ever in
politics.
http://youtu.be/MA8a2g6tTp0
Biden did say that. But in context it's clear he was speaking
about preventing voter fraud. Of course, you're not one to allow truth
and reality to work its way into your posts.
Why would Democrats create a program to prevent voter fraud when they are the
ones cheating? Nope, Joe slipped up and spilled the beans on the operation.
Elton John - Crack-o-dial Rock

I remember when crack was new
we used to laugh at the jiggaboos
they'd chimp out on shows like COPS
police would round them up after traffic stops
and the biggest laugh I ever got
was the niggers smoking crack cocaine rock
while the human kids were smart as Spock
the dumb jiggaboos were smoking crack cocaine rock

well crack cocaine smoking got niggers juking
and their heads just can't keep still
I never had me a better laugh and I guess I never will
had to be careful on summer nights
because crackhead niggers would prey on whites
and the crack cocaine smoking made niggers fight

but the cops cracked down and the crackheads quit
the niggers turned to huffing a jar of shit
long nights watching for it on TV
hoping for some classic nigger TNB
but they'll never take the laughs we got
niggers high on the crack cocaine rock
no jar of jenkem made niggers fast
we really thought the crack cocaine would last
--
KWills
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator
https://imgur.com/a/B6dTADP
KWills
2020-12-06 14:24:36 UTC
Post by KWills
Post by KAG
Post by KWills
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Joe Biden admits the truth, NOT to mention that Biden admitted that he
and Democrats "created the most extensive voter fraud program" ever in
politics.
http://youtu.be/MA8a2g6tTp0
Biden did say that. But in context it's clear he was speaking
about preventing voter fraud. Of course, you're not one to allow truth
and reality to work its way into your posts.
Why would Democrats create a program to prevent voter fraud when they are the
ones cheating? Nope, Joe slipped up and spilled the beans on the operation.
Elton John - Crack-o-dial Rock
I remember when crack was new
we used to laugh at the jiggaboos
Hi, Chadlee Bryant. I see you're still DESPERATE to be someone
other than the unemployed, living off welfare, dead beat dad you are.
Why did you sexually molest your sons when they were toddlers?
Why do you claim they seduced you?
What did your neighbors say that made you believe they invited
you to break into their garages and rob them?
You've openly admitted to the crimes (see below), but you refuse
to explain why you committed them. In fact, you ALWAYS run away from
the request for an explanation. I'm sure you will do so again.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$***@fx14.iad>

"My elderly neighbors *invited* me into those garages in the middle of
the night, and I never should have been convicted!"
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID
<***@news.astraweb.com>

Chad's second open admission to being a burglar:

"My elderly neighbors *invited* me into those garages in the
middle of the night, and I never should have been convicted!"
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID:
<***@news.astraweb.com>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-12-06 15:01:26 UTC
Post by KWills
On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 14:38:49 -0500, BeamMeUpScotty
On Wednesday, a “low-level staffer” who claims to have worked at Joe Biden’s campaign headquarters in Philadelphia revealed some very interesting inside information concerning not only the general atmosphere of the Democrat presidential nominee’s campaign, but also his ongoing battle with a number of health-related issues.
Is this the same guy who told Roger Stone about North Korean ballot
ships?
LOL
Joe Biden's dementia should be of concern to the entire world. This psycho Adlebrain could likely launch a nuclear attack without provocation
The funny part is DEMOCRATS want to be known as the party of DEMENTIA...

Yes they are delusional in the Democrat Party and are admitting it by
telling us that they voted for someone with SCRAMBLED EGGS FOR BRAINS.

If you're a Democrat supporter, you have to realize that electing
someone NOT able to do the JOB is a sign that the Democrat PARTY is
corrupt and insane. A collective insanity is now the norm for DEMOCRATS.

How can the Chief Justice swear in a person with ALZHEIMER'S who
obviously can't conduct the business and maintain control of the office?

The Chief Justice will be violating the Constitution that suggests that
the President keep Americans safe and we all know Joe Biden can function
on a high enough brain level or Physical to endure the riggers of the
office and the JOB. Joe Biden the Puppet is also NOT able to swear to
uphold the Constitution when he can't even do the job of President of
the United States, and by swearing to do what we all know he can't do,
Biden is showing his disqualifying issues. Biden is showing that he is
delusional. The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court would be violating
the very Constitution that he Swore an oath to.

This Coup D`etat will require more participants than we know and many
are in the judiciary.

BeamMeUpScotty
2020-12-06 16:36:14 UTC
On Sat, 05 Dec 2020 14:55:57 -0800,  Siri Cruise says...
Post by KWills
Is this the same guy who told Roger Stone about North Korean ballot
ships?
LOL
Simple enough. On 21 January apply the 25th amendment.
Too hard... may take months or years to litigate.
If a majority of the cabinet declares Biden to be unable to function,
Harris takes over temporarily.
It's easier to NOT swear in Biden and to have the Congress elect the
next President on January 19th. This plan sort of falls into the favor
of the NEVER TRUMP coalition.

Which is actually a Constitutional process for ELECTIONS that can't be
settled. Or the Supreme court could act right now to hear the case on
the election fraud and see if they can determine how many votes are
FAKE. And if that would end in TRUMP as the winner of the ELECTION we
already had. This would be the plan that will seek justice for the
voters who were subjected to the theft of their RIGHT to vote for
someone who REPRESENTS THEM. Voter RIGHTS should always be first on the
list as NATIONAL SECURITY. Just as the RIGHT of the people to KEEP and
BEAR arms is for the security of the Republic.

BeamMeUpScotty
2020-12-06 16:48:34 UTC
Post by KWills
On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 14:38:49 -0500, BeamMeUpScotty
On Wednesday, a “low-level staffer” who claims to have worked at Joe Biden’s campaign headquarters in Philadelphia revealed some very interesting inside information concerning not only the general atmosphere of the Democrat presidential nominee’s campaign, but also his ongoing battle with a number of health-related issues.
Is this the same guy who told Roger Stone about North Korean ballot
ships?
LOL
By NOT protecting the Constitution from a mentally deficient Joe Biden
being President. That's enough to impeach BOTH John Roberts and Joe
Biden. Which means that John Roberts is about to step into a wood
chipper when he delivers the oath of office to Joe Biden.

Justice Roberts will be impeached by the Marxists that he seems to want
to gain favor with.
Joe Biden's dementia should be of concern to the entire world. This psycho Adlebrain could likely launch a nuclear attack without provocation
The funny part is DEMOCRATS want to be known as the party of DEMENTIA...

Yes they are delusional in the Democrat Party and are admitting it by
telling us that they voted for someone with SCRAMBLED EGGS FOR BRAINS.

If you're a Democrat supporter, you have to realize that electing
someone NOT able to do the JOB is a sign that the Democrat PARTY is
corrupt and insane. A collective insanity is now the norm for DEMOCRATS.

How can the Chief Justice swear in a person with ALZHEIMER'S who
obviously can't conduct the business and maintain control of the office?

The Chief Justice will be violating the Constitution that suggests that
the President keep Americans safe and we all know Joe Biden can *NOT*
function on a high enough brain level or Physical level; to endure the
riggers of the office and the JOB. Joe Biden the Puppet is also NOT
able to swear to uphold the Constitution when he can't even do the job
of President of the United States, and by swearing to do what we all
know he can't do, Biden is displaying his disqualifying issues if mental
incompetence. Biden is showing that he is delusional. The Chief
Justice of the Supreme Court would be violating the very Constitution
that he Swore an oath to protect by NOT protecting the Constitution from
a mentally deficient Joe Biden being President. That's enough to
impeach BOTH John Roberts and Joe Biden. Which the Marxist-Democrats
may do themselves to get a different Supreme court and a more
radicalized Marxist President.