In memory of Whitney Houston
Jack Schitt
2012-02-21 12:07:01 UTC
-I found an old black bag full of drugs floating in a bath yesterday. I
called an ambulance, but Whitney was dead by the time they arrived.

-What's white, 6 inches long, and won't be sucked on Valentine's Day?
Whitney's Crack Pipe.

-When the paramedics arrived they said "Its Houston we have a problem".

-Nintendo are releasing a new game based on the lives of Amy Winehouse and
Whitney Houston. It's called WiiHab.

-What was Whitney Houston doing in the bath tub? Washing her crack.

-Large amount of prescription drugs found in Whitney's room... I bet Jacko's
doctor is shitting himself.

-What's the difference between Whitney Houston and Amy Winehouse? 204 days.

-What's the difference between Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson? One was
a crackhead and one fucked little boys.

-What's black, lies on the floor 'Will Always Love You' and has white stuff
around its nose? A border collie.

-A back single mother overdoses... what's the big deal?

-Some sources claim that Whitney Houston is not really dead and that she's
in character for her new film 'The Bodybag'.

-Charlie Sheen better die soon or heaven will run out of crack before he
gets there.

-Whitney Houston cause of death: she waited too long to exhale.

-What's white and has two holes? The inside of Whitney's nose.

-Is it really snowing or did Whitney sneeze??

-What was Whitney Houston's biggest hit? Her last one.

-Why did Whitney Houston snort Splenda? She thought that it was Diet Coke.

-Isn't it somewhat ironic that a woman who hasn't been clean for years
managed to die in a bath?

-Tragic news from the music industry "Justin Bieber still alive!"

-Whitney Houston died just hours after being asked to be a judge on the next
season of X-Factor. Personally I think she made the right decision.

-A full day of Whitney Houston on MTV. I don't know who is in hell, us or
her.

-With Whitney Houston now dead I think we'll see a vast improvement in her
live shows.

-I bet they didn't need to draw any white lines around Whitney Houston's
body.

-So Whitney died... now she's reunited with her career.

-Can everybody waiting to mourn over Whitney's death please form a line?
It's what she would have wanted.

-On the day that Whitney Houston died Bobby Brown still played a gig. I mean
it's pretty disgusting... what kind of people pay to see Bobby Brown?

-Whitney Houston found dead. Columbian economy collapses.

-Two detectives are in Whitney Houston's hotel room. One says to the other
"I've never heard of her. What was she famous for?" The other copper replies
"She was a very well-known musician". The first detective looks around and
says "Ah, I see now. Let me guess, she played the spoons?"

-Dear Lord, thank you for answering my prayers. However you seem to have
made a terrible error. I said "Britney" not "Whitney".

-For the first time since the early 90's, Whitney Houston has everyone
talking about her latest 'Hit'.

-Confusion in heaven today as Whitney Houston tries to explain to Michael
Jackson why 5 year old crack is bad.

-Live from the Beverly Hills Hospital's Life Support Division: Whitney
Houston Unplugged.

-Decorations will be different in the Houston house this coming Christmas.
There will still be a tree but fewer needles lying on the floor.

-Everyone seems so saddened by the death of Whitney Houston. What saddens me
more is her greatest hits album will surely be out soon.

-Whitney Houston lived her life as I ski - face down in a pile of white
powder.

-Whitney Houston has now been drug free for at least one day.

-Whitney Houston ended her life the same way she ended her songs. On a high
note.

-It is such a shame to hear about Whitney Houston dying of a drug overdose.
I was truly hoping that she died in a car crash while giving Mariah Carey
and Celine Dion a lift.

-Yesterday I heard that the world had just lost a great asset to the music
industry. One whom many referred to as 'The Queen of Pop' and I'd just like
to take a moment and say we will miss her greatly. May Elton John rest in
peace.
Buffy
2012-02-24 02:42:03 UTC
Post by Jack Schitt
[...]
-A black single mother overdoses... what's the big deal?
[...]
Whitney Houston won an impressive six grammys in fourteen
years….slightly less impressive was her recent attempt at six
grams in fourteen minutes.

Whitney's last 2 big hits were the crack pipe and the floor.

They found an old black bag full of drugs floating in a bath
yesterday.

"It's not right, but it's okay"...sings Whitney Houston's
coroner as he slowly unbuckles his belt.

The Ku Klux Klan today described Whitney Houston's condition as
"satisfactory"...

What's the difference between Whitney Houston and Justin Bieber?
About 2 weeks hopefully.
Hater
It's black History Month, Whitney was black, and now she's history.
2012-02-25 00:50:33 UTC
Post by Buffy
Whitney Houston won an impressive six grammys in fourteen
years….slightly less impressive was her recent attempt at six
grams in fourteen minutes.
Whitney's last 2 big hits were the crack pipe and the floor.
They found an old black bag full of drugs floating in a bath
yesterday.
"It's not right, but it's okay"...sings Whitney Houston's
coroner as he slowly unbuckles his belt.
The Ku Klux Klan today described Whitney Houston's condition as
"satisfactory"...
What's the difference between Whitney Houston and Justin Bieber?
About 2 weeks hopefully.
It's black History Month, Whitney was black, and now she's history.- Hide quoted text -
http://tinyurl.com/872c9sw
Buffy
2012-02-25 05:42:25 UTC
http://zionstrumpet.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/9-22-10-the-
brain-of-a-liberal.bmp
2012-02-25 12:38:12 UTC
public black sex

http://vid.mobypicture.com/c80afde728001c5a215042201b4459f4.mp4

more on here

http://tinyurl.com/6o94zlg
Wolfe. You Known Who.
2012-02-26 06:27:36 UTC
In article <8f0ce154-d5e9-4a14-acd7-
Post by x
public black sex
http://vid.mobypicture.com/c80afde728001c5a215042201b4459f4.mp4
https://p.twimg.com/Ak1YdTVCIAAwZKF.jpg
more on here
http://tinyurl.com/6o94zlg
Toeknee the shit eating london coon has no brain.
Rot in Hell Evan Chandler
2012-02-26 10:52:48 UTC

http://tinyurl.com/6o94zlg
Wolfe. You Known Who.