(D) Eric Swalwell is a Chinese agent
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-12-10 16:31:04 UTC
Karma is a b*tch.
Eric Swalwell is a Chinese agent. I have seen no evidence that he is not.
After falsely pummeling Donald Trump for years over a contrived Hillary Clinton paid for fake dossier Eric Swalwell has finally been exposed for what he is.
He’s a Chinese agent and he’s not alone. Apparently China owns the entire democrat party and perhaps some Republican Governors as well. This story has so many tentacles that it’s difficult to capture it in one post so we’ll focus on this Swalwell cancer first.
The Chinese also own Biden as his son Hunter is in deeper with the
Chinese than it appears Swalwell was.

I guess we need to wait for the trials to find out who was the BIGGEST
TRAITOR... to the Constitution.

And then we also know Joe Biden is Compromised. Joe Biden was implicated
by his son's laptop.

Then there was Feinstein and we see a pattern forming where Democrats
are being compromised and they get "help" from the FBI while TRUMP was
NOT acting as a traitor and he was investigated by the FBI in a
counterintelligence operation with NO evidence.

Biden and Swallwel and Feinstein the FBI said they have evidence and
they didn't try to set up the Democrats.

EQUAL PROTECTION OF THE LAW seems to be a foreign concept to Democrats
and the FBI/CIA. And look what it got us, Chinese agents all over the
place and mass election fraud with Dominion voting machines that are
apparently owned by the Chinese Communist Party. Who bought Dominion
through UBS and money laundering.
--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.oann.com/ https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/ https://www.zerohedge.com/
https://www.infowars.com/ https://www.tatumreport.com/
https://thenationalpulse.com/ https://www.breitbart.com/
https://www.parler.com/ https://rumble.com/
https://banned.video/ https://www.mrctv.org/
Beijing Biden
2021-01-25 05:56:15 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
It's sickening. And still all the idiots can talk about is Trump.