Girls "kicked gay man to death in attack like scene from A Clockwork Orange"
George Kincaid
2010-04-20 07:25:02 UTC
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1267283/Gay-man-died-head-injury-
teenage-girls-stamped-like-scene-Clockwork-Orange.html

Two teenage schoolgirls killed a gay man because of his sexuality in a
scene reminiscent of the film A Clockwork Orange, a court heard
yesterday.

Ruby Thomas and Rachael Burke were just 17 when they and friend Joel
Alexander, then 18, attacked civil servant Ian Baynham in Trafalgar
Square after an alcohol-fuelled night out.

They hurled homophobic abuse as the openly gay 62-year-old walked past
them with his partner, the Old Bailey was told.

As he confronted them, Mr Baynham was knocked unconscious by one blow to
the head from Alexander, falling to the ground and suffering a severe
brain injury.

The girls then stamped on his chest and head as he lay helpless on the
blood-spattered pavement, the court was told.

He died in hospital three weeks later.

Mr Baynham, who was enjoying an evening out to celebrate getting a new
job on September 25 last year, was a 'defenceless' victim, the jury
heard.

Brian Altman QC, prosecuting said: 'The scene was Trafalgar Square, in
the heart of London, home to the National Gallery, Nelson's column and
the plinths.

'On one side is the South African embassy and the pavement outside it
was the scene of a despicable incident in which Ian Baynham was brutally
attacked by these defendants, who attacked him with such a degree of
violence that he died from his injuries 18 days later.'

He added that one witness likened the level of violence to a scene from
the film A Clockwork Orange, the 1971 Stanley Kubrick film which caused
outrage on release over its depiction of a gang of teenagers carrying
out orgies of sadistic violence.

Mr Altman added: 'The story of this case is an all too familiar
depressing tale of drunken, loutish behaviour, but what these defendants
did that night went far beyond mere antisocial behaviour. 'Two of them
are teenage girls, fuelled by copious amounts of alcohol. They
confronted Mr Baynham with abuse and then together with Joel Alexander
they jointly participated in a violent attack on a defenceless man in
public.' The jury was shown grainy CCTV footage of the trio, who had
travelled together from their homes in South London, at various stages
of their evening.

The girls could be seen swigging from cans of drink.

A friend who saw them earlier that night described Thomas, a trainee
beauty therapist, as 'off her face', flirting with men who walked past
and trying to pick fights.

Shortly before attacking Mr Baynham, Burke and Thomas tried to pick a
fight with a group of black youngsters, it was claimed.

One witness also said he saw them pointing at another pair of gay men,
walking hand in hand, and one saying, 'We can do them', with the other
nodding enthusiastically.

Others saw them acting aggressively and having to be restrained by their
friends when they reached Trafalgar Square at about 10pm.

'What led to Mr Baynham's death began when Ruby Thomas shouted '****ing
faggots' as he and Philip Brown walked past just minding their own
business,' Mr Altman said.

Mr Brown then urged Mr Baynham, who was from Beckenham, Kent, to ignore
the taunts and carry on walking, the court heard.

'A physical confrontation between Mr Baynham and Ruby Thomas escalated,'
Mr Altman added. 'Joel Alexander intervened and he lunged at Mr Baynham,
punching him once to the side of his face with a clenched fist.

'The blow felled him to the ground and it's clear that the force of the
punch was such as to render Mr Baynham unconscious, the back of his head
hit the ground with nothing to break the fall.

'He suffered a severe brain injury from which ultimately he was to die.
'But that did not suffice. Shocked onlookers saw repeated stamping on Mr
Baynham's chest and forceful kicks to his head. He was fitting on the
ground and bled on to the pavement.'

The girls, now aged 18, were studying at college and living with their
parents at the time of the attack.

Alexander is now 19. Burke, from Upper Norwood, Thomas, from Crystal
Palace, and Alexander, from Thornton Heath, all in South London, deny
manslaughter.

Burke is also charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm for
allegedly punching Mr Brown repeatedly as he tried to stop her escaping
into Charing Cross rail and Tube station.

The trial, expected to last two and a half weeks, continues.
Buster Norris
I hope the Queen gives them a medal for helping to clean up the streets!
Patriot Games
Bwahahahahaha!!!
Buster Norris
Thems my kind of girls! Hard drinking fag stompers!!!
Patriot Games
We need some of them here in good ol' US of A!
Tom Sr.
2010-04-21 13:03:10 UTC
Blah, blah blah. BLAH PROVEN BLAH!!! Blah toilet blah!
-----
http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/local/west-volusia/2010/04/10/gay-iraq-veteran-to-tackle-dont-ask-dont-tell-at-stetson.html#

*Gay Iraq Veteran to Tackle 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' at Stetson*
by Audrey Parente, Staff Writer
April 10, 2010 12:05 AM

When allied troops marched toward Baghdad during the Iraq invasion in
2003, nearly 300,000 military men and women launched an attack into
Basra Province.

On the second day, one of those troops, a 32-year-old American Marine
leading a supply unit, was wounded when he stepped on a land mine and
became the first American wounded in the Iraq War. His right arm
suffered severe nerve damage, and his right leg was amputated. He also
had served in Somalia and the first Gulf War.

PHOTO:
http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/local/west-volusia/2010/04/10/gay-iraq-veteran-to-tackle-dont-ask-dont-tell-at-stetson.html#

That former Marine staff sergeant, Eric Alva, plans to speak at
Stetson University on Tuesday to tell his unique story, including his
admission that he is gay.

Reporters covered the story when he was awarded the Purple Heart, that
his parents stood by him proudly during his long struggle to recover
and that he hoped to run in the Marine Corps marathon again. He has
since received a medical discharge and at 39 is traveling the country
as a spokesman for the Human Rights Campaign.

"I am an American who fought for his country and for the protections
and the rights and freedoms of all American citizens -- not just some
of them, but all of them," Alva told Congress in February 2007. He
spoke in favor of U.S. Rep. Marty Meehan's introduction of the
Military Readiness Enhancement Act to repeal the military's policy on
homosexuals.

"Who would have ever guessed the first American wounded was a gay
Marine?" Alva said during his appearance before Congress.

The event is not a protest, but educational, said Jessie Perry,
immediate past president of Stetson's Organization for Students
Actively Pursuing Equality and secretary of Kaleidoscope, the school's
gay-straight alliance. She was pivotal in organizing the lecture. The
National Organization for Women and the university's Women and Gender
Studies program are also event sponsors.

"Our desire is to raise awareness of what is national news at this
point," Perry said. "We want the policy to be repealed because we
believe the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender communities should
have the opportunity to serve their country if they choose -- without
having to pretend to be heterosexual."

Current federal law restricts the U.S. military from efforts to
discover or reveal gay, lesbian and bisexual service members but bars
those from service who openly reveal their position.

Defense Secretary Robert Gates recently initiated a yearlong study on
how such a change could be implemented with little disruption to the
military, and some policy revisions have been made to make it more
difficult to discharge openly gay service members.

Army Secretary John McHugh said he won't pursue discharges against gay
soldiers who have outed themselves in private conversations with him,
according to a recent Stars and Stripes report.

"I'll give the students and the community an update as to where we are
with the Military Readiness Enhancement Bill," Alva said in a phone
interview. "And my personal story gives people the experience of
someone who served in foxholes with others who knew I was gay. There
was no lack of cohesion or any disruption to military readiness."

Kathy Mode, Army Reserve spokeswoman for the 194th Detachment at
Daytona Beach, said learning about the issue is a good thing.

"I can't speak for everybody, but a soldier is a soldier, whether
male, female, old or young," Mode said. "The only time you run into
problems is when you start taking that particular aspect of a person
out of context. The more informed you are, the more informed your
decision and opinion."

The lecture begins at 7:30 p.m. at 131 E. Minnesota Ave. in the
Carlton Union Building. There will be an opportunity for questions.

© 2010 The Daytona Beach News-Journal.
-----
Patriot Games
Thanks for that heart-warming story that proves DADT works just fine.
Me
The Queen?
Buster Norris
Where do you think the fag got stomped, dumbass?
Me
2010-04-21 04:35:29 UTC
Post by Buster Norris
Post by Me
Post by Buster Norris
Post by George Kincaid
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1267283/Gay-man-died-head-injury-
teenage-girls-stamped-like-scene-Clockwork-Orange.html
Two teenage schoolgirls killed a gay man because of his sexuality in a
scene reminiscent of the film A Clockwork Orange, a court heard
yesterday.
The trial, expected to last two and a half weeks, continues.
I hope the Queen gives them a medal for helping to clean up the streets!
The Queen?
Where do you think the fag got stomped, dumbass?
"Queen" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_%28gay_slang%29 It was a joke.

Check under the bed, tonight, Buster. And sleep tight.

,
Ed Stasiak
2010-04-20 22:39:14 UTC
George Kincaid
The jury was shown grainy CCTV footage of the trio
Good thing Brits have such strict firearm regulations,
someone might have been hurt!...
Buster Norris
2010-04-21 03:01:56 UTC
George Kincaid
Ahahaha!!!!!
Harold Burton
2010-04-21 03:15:50 UTC
In article
Post by Ed Stasiak
George Kincaid
The jury was shown grainy CCTV footage of the trio
Good thing Brits have such strict firearm regulations,
someone might have been hurt!...
LOL!

Love it. Maybe it's time to register shoes, have a waiting period
before anyone allowed to buy any.

snicker.
Buster Norris
2010-04-21 12:28:02 UTC
Post by Harold Burton
In article
Post by Ed Stasiak
George Kincaid
The jury was shown grainy CCTV footage of the trio
Good thing Brits have such strict firearm regulations,
someone might have been hurt!...
LOL!
Love it. Maybe it's time to register shoes, have a waiting period
before anyone allowed to buy any.
You might be a bullshit neocon shoenut!!!!

What we need is a One Shoe A Month law!