TRUMP SHOULD SCHEDULE A Press Conference FOR Americans... at 11:00AM January 20th 2021
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-12-29 16:00:39 UTC
TRUMP SHOULD SCHEDULE A Press Conference FOR Americans... at 11:00AM
January 20th 2021 to last for 1 hour. Followed by a 1 hour Rally as a
private citizen wanting to improve America with his new partners in a
GRASS ROOTS FOUNDATION to take back our election process.

And it should have some kind of "hook" where he spends the first hour
exposing evidence that was classified or missing that he has collected
up and declassified in his last hour as President.

It should be all the dirt that he can find, no matter which side of the
Isle is crushed by it.

How can we TRUST THE GOVERNMENT certified VACCINE when we can't TRUST
THAT SAME GOVERNMENT'S certified ELECTIONS or justice system?
--
That's Karma

*Mama'says*
281 - The Government you think you have, isn't really the Government you
have.
Lame Duck Trump <@.>
2020-12-29 16:24:44 UTC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9095851/Trump-rails-against-total-submission-Big-Tech-House-overturns-defense-bill-veto.html
Lame duck Trump hits his golf course for FIFTH day as he rails
against 'disgraceful act of cowardice' and 'total submission' to
Big Tech after House overturns his defense bill veto in first
override of his presidency
* *Donald Trump called for 'better leaders' in Congress Tuesday
morning after the House voted to over turn his veto of the
National Defense Authorization Act *
* *The president demanded in his veto that Congress rewrite the bill
with a measure to toss out legal liability protections for 'big
tech' companies *
* *He also wants language removed that develops a commission on
renaming 10 Military bases named after Confederate figures ***
* *'Weak and tired Republican 'leadership' will allow the bad
Defense Bill to pass,' Trump posted to Twitter Tuesday morning*
* *'A disgraceful act of cowardice and total submission by weak
people to Big Tech,' he continued. 'Negotiate a better Bill, or
get better leaders, NOW!'*
* *The House voted Monday evening to override Trump's veto of the NDAA*
* *The Senate is expected to do the same Tuesday, turning the bill
into law and giving Trump the first veto override of his presidency **
*
It's a shame the Trump virus didn't kill the fucker.