TAKE THE RED PILL: If the Supreme Court can exert Federal power to protect CIVIL RIGHT then do it to protect our CIVIL RIGHTS that allow us a fair and equal vote.>>>MAGA2020 has been assassinated by dirty Democrats
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-24 16:10:55 UTC
Democunts can't win without fraud and cheating
MAGA 2020 down in flames
There is still the electoral college, the legislatures of the States and
the Supreme Court that can restore our CIVIL RIGHTS. And then the last
best hope to avoid the CIVIL WAR (I predicted 15 years ago) might be the
Supreme Court.

Kind of like slavery came down to the courts and they failed us, the
Courts are no what stands between peace and a civil war.

If the Supreme court wants to trigger a civil war they can just do
noting. Or if they want to stop the civil war I predicted, the Supreme
Court can fix the Election and the ELECTION process. They can tell all
50 States that mail in ballots have to have a chain of custody that is
NEVER broken and has multiple witnesses to the handling of the ballots.

Just like they do when they over see things like the busing of school
kids they implement, to end discrimination in every city and small town
in the United States.

--
TAKE THE RED PILL

*This is where the wheat is seperated from the chaff*
https://www.oann.com/
https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/
https://www.zerohedge.com/
https://www.infowars.com/
https://www.tatumreport.com/
https://thenationalpulse.com/
https://www.parler.com/
%
if you don't like the government where you live , move
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-24 20:23:23 UTC
Post by %
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
On Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 8:14:05 AM UTC-5, BLM Bowel
[...]
I'll just help put the corrupt officials in prison.

It's easier than filing the paperwork to stop the FBI/CIA from illegally
spying on me.
--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.parler.com/
%
2020-11-24 20:28:28 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by %
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
good idea then they can run their games and be protected , if you're not
doing anything why do you care if you're watched
BeamMeUpScotty

https://www.parler.com/
%
they'll use the shy guy lens
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-25 00:45:32 UTC
Post by %
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by %
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by %
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
Let me see if I can get this correct....

If I want to get an abortion that kills a human life in front of God and
everybody and post it on TWITTER it's OK, but if I want to not be
watched and recorded and arrested for a face mask in my own private
daily activities, it's a bridge too far?

It's looking like there will be a lot of S.W.A.T. TEAM CALLS for
Americans who think the government is overstepping their authority just
a tiny bit..... Good luck trying to pry the guns out of their cold dead
hands.

On the BRIGHT SIDE, the number of people killed outside of Chicago by
police will most certainly rise, so Chicago won't look like such a GIANT
Democrat sewage-pit.

Congratulations.

Each ISIS attack now is a reaction to Trump policies, but all ISIS
attacks during Obama's term were due to Climate Change and a plea for
jobs. What will the Biden created deaths be called?
%
2020-11-25 01:36:37 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by %
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by %
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by %
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
have you seen any actual attacks personally