TAKE THE RED PILL: *DEMOCRATS HATE AMERICA* and our history>>>NYC’s First Black Mayor, David Dinkins, Has Died
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-24 18:10:48 UTC
NEW YORK (AP) — David Dinkins, who broke barriers as New York City’s first African American mayor, but was doomed to a single term by a soaring murder rate, stubborn unemployment and his mishandling of a riot in Brooklyn, has died. He was 93.
Dinkins died Monday, the New York City Police Department confirmed. The department said officers were called to the former mayor’s home in the evening. Initial indications were that he died of natural causes.
Erect a statue in NYC of the BLACK mayor so that #BLM/ANTIFA can destroy
it and pull it down because he wasn't a Communist or Marxist, he was an
American and the *DEMOCRATS HATE AMERICA* and our history.
--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.oann.com/
https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/
https://www.zerohedge.com/
https://www.infowars.com/
https://www.tatumreport.com/
https://thenationalpulse.com/
https://www.parler.com/
%
if you don't like the government where you live , move
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-24 20:26:35 UTC
Post by %
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
NEW YORK (AP) — David Dinkins, who broke barriers as New York City’s
first African American mayor, but was doomed to a single term by a
soaring murder rate, stubborn unemployment and his mishandling of a
riot in Brooklyn, has died. He was 93.
Dinkins died Monday, the New York City Police Department confirmed.
The department said officers were called to the former mayor’s home
in the evening. Initial indications were that he died of natural causes.
Erect a statue in NYC of the BLACK mayor so that #BLM/ANTIFA can
destroy it and pull it down because he wasn't a Communist or Marxist,
he was an American and the *DEMOCRATS HATE AMERICA* and our history.
if you don't like the government where you live , move
I don't live in NYC.... you couldn't pay me enough to live there.

If I lived in NYC I'd consider moving to a free country that isn't run
by Marxist/Communists.

https://www.parler.com/
%
2020-11-24 20:30:09 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by %
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
yea but would you find something else to be on the rag about