Joe Biden gains votes in Wisconsin county after Trump-ordered recount
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-30 18:29:48 UTC
On 11/30/2020 9:20 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled
BTW, the FBI is now investigating the voter fraud, a separate
issue from the
unconstitutional votes.
Were you one of the Republicans accusing Democrats of being sore
losers
for the past four years? I'm guessing yes.
Why, were your feelings hurt.  What a pity.
No, my country was hurt. Now Trump lost, stop acting like a spoiled
child and get over it. There was no fraud, no "unconstitutional
votes", just a candidate that couldn't beat a worn out old shoe like
Joe Biden. Yep, he's that much of a shit sandwich.
No matter who wins, we still need to expose all the ELECTION FRAUD.
There is no evidence of any election fraud, except for that committed by
Republiscums.
Democrats going after TRUMP with "NO EVIDENCE" was wrong?

Is that what you just said?
--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.oann.com/
https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/
https://www.zerohedge.com/
https://www.infowars.com/
https://www.tatumreport.com/
https://thenationalpulse.com/
https://www.parler.com/
https://banned.video/
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-30 18:31:42 UTC
On 11/30/2020 9:23 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled
BTW, the FBI is now investigating the voter fraud, a separate
issue from the
unconstitutional votes.
Were you one of the Republicans accusing Democrats of being sore
losers
for the past four years? I'm guessing yes.
Why, were your feelings hurt.  What a pity.
No, my country was hurt. Now Trump lost, stop acting like a spoiled
child and get over it. There was no fraud,
There was a lot of fraud.
There is no evidence of any fraud, *except* that committed by Republiscums.
Then we should follow the "evidence" to see where the guilty really are?

Is that what you just said?

https://banned.video/
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-30 19:10:08 UTC
On 11/30/2020 10:26 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard
who rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly
BTW, the FBI is now investigating the voter fraud, a separate issue
from the
unconstitutional votes.
Were you one of the Republicans accusing Democrats of being sore
losers
for the past four years? I'm guessing yes.
Why, were your feelings hurt.  What a pity.
No, my country was hurt. Now Trump lost, stop acting like a spoiled
child and get over it. There was no fraud, no "unconstitutional
votes",
just a candidate that couldn't beat a worn out old shoe like Joe
Biden.
Yep, he's that much of a shit sandwich.
No matter who wins, we still need to expose all the ELECTION FRAUD.
Been there...done that, Beamer...by a Republican appointed by Trump
who declared
the election to be 'the most secure in American history.'
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-slams-60-mins-for-ridiculous-one-sided-interview/ar-BB1btqkN?li=BBorjTa
..."Krebs, however, insisted that the election was indeed the most
secure ever,
and said that Trump and Giuliani's suggestions otherwise were
'dangerous'.
'I think that we should be celebrating the successes of making the
2020 election
the most secure election in modern history,' Krebs said.
'I think that the administration deserves credit. I think that
President Trump's
administration deserves credit for securing the 2020 election.'
He said last week's press conference by Giuliani and his colleagues,
at the
Republican National Committee headquarters, saddened and angered him.
'It was upsetting because what I saw was a apparent attempt to undermine
confidence in the election, to confuse people, to scare people,' said
Krebs.
'It's not me, it's not just CISA. It's the tens of thousands of
election workers
out there that had been working nonstop, 18-hour days, for months.
They're
getting death threats for trying to carry out one of our core democratic
institutions, an election.
*
Democrats told us there was FRAUD
There is only Trump's ongoing attempts to steal the election.
You're saying there never was any TRUMP/RUSSIA collusion?

That would in and of its self show that there was FRAUD by the people
trying to FRAME-UP TRUMP for a crime that didn't exist, wouldn't it?

https://banned.video/
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-12-01 00:29:47 UTC
On 11/30/2020 11:10 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
*OF COURSE* there was Trump/Russia collusion.  Mr. Mueller documented
over a dozen instances of it.
Obviously NOT or they would have listed it and impeached TRUMP with
it... but they didn't and couldn't so the impeachment was a failed
attempt at a Coup D`etat.