The Metropolitan Police, Arhag Housing Association, Hammersmith & Fulham Council 030321 Riverside Housing
You For It
2021-03-03 11:06:33 UTC
The Homophobic Hate campaign is still continuing.

The authorities know who I am, but they think it is acceptable for a group of people to run a homophobic hate campaign.

Not only do I say I am suffering from a hate campaign – but when other people take time to look at the evidence they come to the same conclusion.

Apparently, I am informed it is called Gaslighting.

See :-

http://imgur.com/cpMEhxc

I don't think these people got the message – at the end of the day I will get a full criminal investigation into this hate campaign and I will not shut-up until I get to the bottom of everything these criminals have done - I mean everything and in the process I will clear my name which my Tormentors have elegantly blackened.
Bonefish
2021-03-05 04:05:29 UTC
Post by You For It
The Homophobic Hate campaign is still continuing.
The authorities know who I am, but they think it is acceptable for a
group of people to run a homophobic hate campaign.
Not only do I say I am suffering from a hate campaign – but when other
people take time to look at the evidence they come to the same
conclusion.
Apparently, I am informed it is called Gaslighting.
See :-
http://imgur.com/cpMEhxc
I don't think these people got the message – at the end of the day I
will get a full criminal investigation into this hate campaign and I
will not shut-up until I get to the bottom of everything these
criminals have done - I mean everything and in the process I will clear
my name which my Tormentors have elegantly blackened.
Maybe if you stop acting like a fag people wouldn't hate you.