Parkland gun-hating homosexual David Hogg whines at MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell
Add Reply
Bradley K. Sherman
2021-02-06 06:21:17 UTC
Gun control activist David Hogg — a survivor of the Parkland
school massacre — said Thursday he’ll launch his own pillow
company to compete with Mike Lindell, the conservative CEO of
MyPillow.

Hogg, 20 — who was a Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School
student during the slaughter in 2018 — tweeted that he’ll team
up with the progressive tech entrepreneur William LeGate in an
effort to create a rival pillow firm.

“This pillow fight just got very real,” Hogg tweeted Thursday —
calling it “progressive competition” for Lindell, who was banned
from Twitter last week for spreading conspiracy theories about
voter fraud.

Hogg claims his yet-to-be named company could put Lindell, who
hawks patented foam pillows on infomercials, out of business.

“[LaGate] and I can and will run a better business and make a
better product all with more happy staff than Mike the pillow
guy while creating US based Union jobs and helping people,” Hogg
tweeted. “We also hope to hire formerly incarcerated people,
vets and the workers from my pillow in the case we put them out
of business.”

He added, “The website will be up in a couple weeks we are very
much in the early stages right now.”

But Lindell, 59, isn’t worried about potential rivals in the
pillow world, he said Thursday.

“Good for them. … Nothing wrong with competition that does not
infringe on someone’s patent,” he told Axios.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/04/parkland-survivor-david-hogg-
taking-on-mypillow-ceo-mike-lindell/
Klaus Schadenfreude
The pillow case will be specially constructed to absorb liberal tears.
stack
2021-02-06 14:12:47 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
The pillow case will be specially constructed to absorb liberal tears.
someone remind mike that his pillows don't stop rounds and his big mouth
cause him more trouble

maybe he'll end up like one of the fake parkland victims.
stack