Swalwell Had Sexual Relationship with Chinese Spy Fang Fang
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-12-19 13:46:53 UTC
Jesus Christ wtf is wrong with democrats
And Democrats rewarded Swalwell with a prized appointment to the
Committee on NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE....

Democrats are infinitely stupid, or they hate America enough to reward
TREASON.

Which is it?
--
TAKE THE RED PILL

How can we TRUST THE GOVERNMENT certified VACCINE when we can't TRUST
THAT SAME GOVERNMENT'S certified ELECTIONS?
Mike Pompeii <@ž ž.>
2020-12-19 14:00:47 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Jesus Christ wtf is wrong with democrats
And Democrats rewarded Swalwell with a prized appointment to the
Committee on NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE....
Democrats are infinitely stupid, or they hate America enough to reward
TREASON.
Which is it?
I don't see anything wrong with that.

Trump's father fucked a female orangutan and sired the Donald. That was
worse than Swalwell having sex with a real woman, but we don't hear a
squeak from you on that.
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-12-19 14:26:00 UTC
Post by Mike Pompeii <@ž ž.>
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Jesus Christ wtf is wrong with democrats
And Democrats rewarded Swalwell with a prized appointment to the
Committee on NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE....
Democrats are infinitely stupid, or they hate America enough to reward
TREASON.
Which is it?
That was
worse than Swalwell having sex with a real woman, but we don't hear a
squeak from you on that.
Swalwell was duped by a Chinese Communist agent... and he's supposed to
have over-sight of the Intelligence Agencies? Isn't that like putting a
really stupid dumbass in charge of the other dumbass spies?

What could possibly go wrong?

In capitalism businesses can fail again and again, in FREEDOM the
GOVERNMENT can't fail even once. Once it's gone we may never see it
again in our life time.
--

https://www.oann.com/ https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/ https://www.zerohedge.com/
https://www.infowars.com/ https://www.tatumreport.com/
https://thenationalpulse.com/ https://www.breitbart.com/
https://www.parler.com/ https://rumble.com/
https://banned.video/ https://www.mrctv.org/
Mike Pompeii <@ž ž.>
2020-12-19 14:53:26 UTC
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Jesus Christ wtf is wrong with democrats
And Democrats rewarded Swalwell with a prized appointment to the
Committee on NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE....
Democrats are infinitely stupid, or they hate America enough to
reward TREASON.
Which is it?
That was worse than Swalwell having sex with a real woman, but we
don't hear a squeak from you on that.
Swalwell was duped by a Chinese Communist agent... and he's supposed
to have over-sight of the Intelligence Agencies? Isn't that like
putting a really stupid dumbass in charge of the other dumbass spies?
What could possibly go wrong?
In capitalism businesses can fail again and again, in FREEDOM the
GOVERNMENT can't fail even once. Once it's gone we may never see it
again in our life time.
That's what you get when you put an orange clown in charge of the
country. You can cry your eyes out and beat your head on the computer
keyboard.

BeamMeUpScotty
2020-12-19 18:17:21 UTC
Post by Mike Pompeii <@ž ž.>
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
https://akm-img-a-in.tosshub.com/indiatoday/images/story/201707/trump647_071917011611.jpg
Does Fang Fang have pictures of the sex? Does Swalwell like strange
stuff like yellow rain and having women use a strap-on while Swalwell
sings good ship lolly-pop along with the Shirley Temple movie...?

What do we have to look forward to, will swalwell be getting snip-its of
his bazaar sex life to black mail him?

Why is Swalwell still getting clearance for secret and top secret
information? Shouldn't that be revoked considering his outstanding media
and other material that possibly in the hands of the Chinese Communist
Party.... that is as much a security risk as the DOSSIER that TRUMP was
being investigated for years on and then later instigated the TRUMP
Impeachment?

Improperly speaking to a foreign agent of a government in a phone call
or maybe just as pillow talk would seem to be impeachment worthy
according to Democrats during the TRUMP impeachment.