Homosexual Males and Monogamy ( cough, cough )
LC
2010-02-21 05:52:02 UTC
Monogamy for heterosexual couples means at a minimum sexual fidelity.
The most extensive survey of sex in America found that "a vast majority
[of heterosexual married couples] are faithful while the marriage is
intact." The survey further found that 94 percent of married people and
75 percent of cohabiting people had only one partner in the prior year.
In contrast, long-term sexual fidelity is rare among GLB couples,
particularly among gay males. Even during the coupling period, many gay
men do not expect monogamy. A lesbian critic of gay males notes that:

"After a period of optimism about the longrange potential of gay men's
one-on-one relationships, gay magazines are starting to acknowledge the
more relaxed standards operating here, with recent articles celebrating
the bigger bang of sex with strangers or proposing 'monogamy without
fidelity'-the latest Orwellian formulation to excuse having your cake
and eating it too."

Gay men's sexual practices appear to be consistent with the concept of
"monogamy without fidelity." Astudy of gay men attending circuit
parties showed that 46 percent were coupled, that is, they claimed to
have a "primary partner." Twenty-seven percent of the men with primary
partners "had multiple sex partners (oral or anal) during their most
recent circuit party weekend . . . ." For gay men, sex outside the
primary relationship is ubiquitous even during the first year. Gay men
reportedly have sex with someone other than their partner in 66 percent
of relationships within the first year, rising to approximately 90
percent if the relationship endures over five years. And the average
gay or lesbian relationship is short lived. In one study, only 15
percent of gay men and 17.3 percent of lesbians had relationships that
lasted more than three years.

juanjo
2010-02-21 07:57:32 UTC
Post by LC
[...]
One can of course take any studies one wishes and twist the data to
support the findings one wishes to present. Such is the nonsense
being presented here. The studies being presented here are of same
sex couples who are dating not married. Many of them were done years
ago and none are long term studies of married same sex couples. So our
friend is comparing apples and oranges and not even doing a very good
job of that. For example the comments concerning "circuit parties"
which are generally attended by a discrete and relatively small
portion of the gay population is hardly representative of the entire
gay community any more tha a survey of heterosexual couplse who belong
to "swinger clubs" would be representative of heterosexual married
couples. Research has shown that "fidelity" is a rather elusive
concept in marriage for heterosexuals as well as homosexuals. Not
only is it the most often cited reason for the close to 50% divorce
rate, but 65% of married men will cheat on their spouses at least once
during a marriage, and 45% of women will do the same. "Fidelity" is
not a legal criteria to prevent people from getting married, just
divorced. In addition if one were to examine the number of cheating
incidents which occurred in relationships where the two heterosexuals
were not married, the rates for "cheating" would be even higher. But
among married heterosexual couples the rates of cheating which have
been admitted in all couples, not just divorced couples, are 48% for
males and 32% for females.
imaginarium
2010-02-21 18:34:11 UTC
On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 23:57:32 -0800 (PST)
Post by juanjo
Post by LC
[...]
STFU you mewling faggot.
http://masada2000.org/
Frito Pendejo
2010-02-28 18:12:07 UTC
Post by juanjo
Post by LC
[...]
Juanjo lives a sheltered life, a gay man who claims to live in San
Francisco yet doesn't participate in the wild sex and drug scene the
city is famous for. He claims to be in a long-term 'monogamous'
relationship, yet chose not to marry his partner during the five months
in 2008 when it was legal.

Juanjo also denies the existence of an HIV epidemic among gay men, and
tries to downplay the popularity of crystal meth in the gay community.
Whether Juanjo himself uses crystal meth is unknown, but his delusions
and his lengthy Internet rants suggests a manic personality - maybe
natural bipolar or maybe drug-induced.

Juanjo accuses me of lying about being gay myself, and he accuses me of
lying of what I have seen in San Francisco. For almost a year he has
accused me of lying about seeing a wooden bench at a specific location,
continuing to insist that said bench DID NOT EXIST even as I provided
photographs showing the bench with a movie poster indicating it was
taken just last year.

He recently accused me of lying about taking a four-day trip to San
Francisco last month, and when I produced a photograph of a newspaper
box with the newspaper's headlines and date clearly visible (my hobby is
photographing graffiti), he said I found it on the Internet, and said it
disproved another one of my stories which involved an Obamatard on the
38 Geary bus (the incident couldn't have occurred, because I wasn't in
San Francisco last month, there are no Obamatards in San Francisco
because Juanjo has never seen one, and I'm not prone to expressing my
opinion of Obama in public, despite passing out Kool-Aid on Castro
Street on election night).

As I said, Juanjo lives a sheltered life, rarely leaving his basement
except to rush to the Crisco Disco for happy hour, which is why he
doesn't notice things like sidewalk benches, naked men walking down the
street, Obamatards, or a full-blown AIDS epidemic. It has been said
that untreated syphilis can cause dementia, which is what poor Juanjo
may be experiencing.

"The Internet is the trailer park for the soul."
-- Marilyn Manson
juanjo
2010-02-28 23:28:41 UTC
Post by Frito Pendejo
Juanjo lives a sheltered life, a gay man who claims to live in San
Francisco yet doesn't participate in the wild sex and drug scene the
city is famous for.
Unlike the Dank One who also uses the moniker, Frito Pendejo or as the
term means in colloquial Spanish, "Fried Asshole", I do live in San
Francisco. Now the Frito Lay Boy claims he lived here for a 3 year
period although it is not clear when this was if ever. As has been
shown by his posts repeatedly he has focused his attention on the more
seamy sides of the City. He discusses drug use in the Tenderloin. He
openly smokes pot in Golden Gate Park. He takes photographs of dirty
public toilets and the window displays of sex shops. Despite the fact
that the City is well known as a place to party regardless of one's
sexual orientation, the Dank Boy is entirely osessed with homosexuals
and blames all the ills of the world on them. According to the Fried
Asshole, virtually all homosexuals are HIV+ and drug addicts. [More
on this later] In a way he very much reminds me of the following:
.
Post by Frito Pendejo
He claims to be in a long-term 'monogamous' relationship, yet chose not to marry his partner during the five months in 2008 when it was legal.
One can only wonder why this is a part of this diatribe. The Dank One
knows nothing of my personal life other than the fact that I have been
in a monogamous relationship since 1990.
Post by Frito Pendejo
Juanjo also denies the existence of an HIV epidemic among gay men,
Here we have the Frito Bandito making an outright falsehood. I have
never denied that HIV/AIDS is a serious problem in the gay community.
Only an idiot would do so. What I have consistently challenged the
Dank One on is his assertion that all or virtually all gays in San
Francisco not to mention the United States are HIV+ as the Frito
Pendejo has from time to time asserted based upon his own "personal
knowledge".

The City and County of San Francisco reports that there are 15,470
people in the City who have HIV/AIDS. Of that number 11,293 are
people who became that way because of MSM activities Depending on
whose data one uses there are between 100,000 and 150,000 gay people
in the City. This means that roughly 10 to 11% of the City's gay
population is HIV+ which is a serious issue. But it does not support
the Dank One's position that all or virtually all gay men in San
Francisco are HIV+.

Then of course we have El Frito Bandito's claim that virtually all gay
men in the United States are HIV+. As for his claims concerning HIV
rates in the United States, there is a short answer to that. He is
lying yet again. According to the CDC there are currently 1,039,956
people in the United States who have either HIV or AIDS. Of that
number, 488,779 contracted the disease through male to male sexual
contact. This number includes homosexuals, bisexuals,
male prostitutes, men in prison, men who have been raped and men who
while identifying as heterosexual have been experimenting with male to
male to sexual activity. The CDC and the US Census estimate that the
MSM population in the United States is roughly 5 to 8% of the total
population. That comes out to 15,450,000 men. Simple math tells us
that his claim cannot be substantiated by the numbers.
Post by Frito Pendejo
and tries to downplay the popularity of crystal meth in the gay community.
I have never denied the fact that the use of crystal meth in the gay
community is a serious issue. What I have consistently challenged the
Dank One on is his consistent insistence that all or virtually all gay
men use crystal meth. The CDC started the National HIV Behavioral
Surveillance (NHBS) system in 2003. This system keeps an eye on
behaviors known to spread HIV, surveying MSM ("men who have sex with
men," i.e. gay men), IV drug users, and heterosexuals living in areas
with a high rate of AIDS. They did the first survey of gay men in
2004 (November 2003 to April 2005, to be exact). The CDC finally ran
NHBS-MSM2 in 2008, their second survey of gay men, using the same
techniques as their first survey, thus allowing researchers to look at
trends over time. In San Francisco, which ran a strong meth
prevention campaign, they reported a meth use rate of 13% in 2008,
dropping from 22% in 2004.

Now 13% is still far too high a rate of meth use among gay men in the
San Francisco Bay area but it is in no way close to supporting the
Dank One's unsubstantiated claim that all or virtually all gay men use
meth.

Of course the hypocrisy of a man criticizing others for their drug use
when he regularly admits to wandering about stupefied on marijuana is
rather amazing. I have no issue with the recreational use of
marijuana as long as it is done responsibly. I feel the same way
about alcohol. I am very much opposed to the use of meth or other
hard drugs given the severe negative consequences of their abuse.
Post by Frito Pendejo
Whether Juanjo himself uses crystal meth is unknown, but his delusions
and his lengthy Internet rants suggests a manic personality - maybe
natural bipolar or maybe drug-induced.
Just another cheap shot based uypon the Dank One's personal rage when
his fantasy world confronts facts.
Post by Frito Pendejo
Juanjo accuses me of lying about being gay myself,
I find that all of your comments about being gay are completely
unpursuasive. This is especially so given your determined effort to
lie about and demonize all gay men and women with broad, untrue
statements designed to inflame passions against them.
Post by Frito Pendejo
and he accuses me of
lying of what I have seen in San Francisco.
I have disputed much of what you claim to have seen simply because
your story constantly changes and does not conform to facts.
Post by Frito Pendejo
He recently accused me of lying about taking a four-day trip to San
Francisco last month, and when I produced a photograph of a newspaper
box with the newspaper's headlines and date clearly visible (my hobby is
photographing graffiti), he said I found it on the Internet, and said it
disproved another one of my stories which involved an Obamatard on the
38 Geary bus (the incident couldn't have occurred, because I wasn't in
San Francisco last month, there are no Obamatards in San Francisco
because Juanjo has never seen one, and I'm not prone to expressing my
opinion of Obama in public, despite passing out Kool-Aid on Castro
Street on election night).
Now here is a real mouthful of nonsense. I told the Frito Mentiroso
that it did not matter is he was or was not in San Franccisco during
the time he claimed he was there, the "evidence" he presented did not
support his claim of encountering anyone on a bus and engaging in the
conversation he says he engaged in.

It hasn't been more than a week ago that Frito Chip Boy was claiming
that Harvey Milk and Jim Jones were friends and supported each other.
The real reason the Frito Lay Boy likes talking trash about me is
because he has been shown to be a complete tool. His claims which I
refuted as shown below, are now like dry ashes in his mouth and he has
never disputed the fact he has been shown to be a liar or at least
very sadly mistaken on every point.

1. Milk was not on the San Francisco City Council because there is no
such entity which anyone who ever lived in the City of San Francisco
would know. The Frito Pendejo has claimed in the past that he lived in
San Francisco for a 3 years, yet he doesn't know something that
everyone in the City does know.

2. Jim Jones was appointed by Mayor Moscone to the City Housing
Commission in 1976, almost two years before Harvey Milk was elected to
the Board of Supervisors of the City and County of San Francisco.

3. Since Harvey Milk was not elected to the Board of Supervisors
until the fall elections of 1977, he could not have nominated Jim
Jones to this position nor could he vote to confirm Jim Jones to the
position when Jones was appointed to that position in 1976. So the
Frito Boy's claim here is patently false.

4. There is no evidence that Harvey Milk and Jim Jones were ever
friends as El Pendejo claims. As pointed out above despite his claims
to the contrary, Milk had nothing to do with Jones being appointed to
any post. Milk did accept Jone's support for his campaign for state
assembly in 1976. In Milk's biography it states:"When told by friend
Michael Wong of Jones' earlier backing of Agnos, Milk retorted "Well,
fuck him. I'll take his workers, but that's the game Jim Jones
plays. .... Harvey Milk felt that Temple members were odd and
dangerous. When a Milk aide became wary of the Temple's large and
imposing security force following a delivery of election pamphlets,
Milk cautioned the aide 'Make sure you're always nice to the Peoples
Temple. If they ask you to do something, do it, and then send them a
note thanking them for asking you to do it. They're weird and they're
dangerous, and you never want to be on their bad side.' Jim Rivaldo, a
political consultant and associate of Milk's said that, after later
meetings at the Temple, he and Milk agreed that "there was something
creepy about it." So his claim that they were friends and supported
each other have been shown to be complete lies as well.

I did note that the Frito Bandito carefully edited the above quote
from Shilts' biography of Milk to make it seem to say something less
clear than what it actually says, thus giving the false impression
that Milk was praising the People's Temple when the contrary is true.

5. Jim Jones left for Guyana in June 1977 and never returned. At
that point in time there had been numerous accusations made concerning
Jones and the People's Temple but nothing had been substantiated. Milk
was not elected to the Board of Supervisors until the fall of 1977.
There is no evidence that Jones's People's Temple were active in that
campaign for Milk.

6. If indeed this alleged woman the Frito Mentiroso met on the bus
was a long time resident of San Francisco, she would have known who
Jim Jones was. He was the subject of a number of expose's in the
newspapers and on the
radio and television. Certainly in November 1978 when Jones killed
himself and his followers his name was on everyone's lips. If she
was a more recent arrival to the City nthen she may well not know who
he was, after all Jim Jones died 38 years ago.

7. All of this nonsense revolves around the Frito Lay Boy's
pathological hatred of Obama. Witness hsi recent post claiming that a
Obamam supporter had run amok in a school with a sword. The actual
news story recounted that a woman allegedly went to a school to
confront the parents of a child who was bullying her child and that
she was armed with a sword. There was nothing in the story which
indicated that she was an Obama supporter or indeed who or if she had
voted in the last election.

8. The Frito Pendejo also took time out this week to attack Matthew
Shepard. When one of the more notorious trolls posted comments that
Shepard was an faggot who got what he deserved, the Frito Lay Boy was
quick to leap top support him.
Post by Frito Pendejo
I don't know, he pretty much told it like it is. Matthew Shepard was
infected with HIV, and it is not hard to figure out how he caught it.
Here we have the Frito Lay Boy, aka Dank One, making like he actually
knows something he doesn't. The claim that Matthew Shepard was HIV+
comes from a man, Doc O’Connor, who says he was friends with Matthew,
as well as one of the defendants. O'Connor said that Shepard had told
him he had tested HIV+ after he was raped while a high school student
on a class trip to Morocco. The claim that Matthew was a heavy drug
user comes from another friend of the defendants who also claimed that
at least one of the defendants knew Matthew prior to the murder.
However, Mrs. Shepard said that since her son was raped in Morocco, he
had been tested periodically for HIV and the results had been
negative. Albany County, Wyoming Coroner Julie Heggie told the
Associated Press that she had no information about whether Matthew was
HIV-positive. "I know that's not in the autopsy report, " Heggie
said. In addition there was nothing in the autopsy to show that
Matthew was under the influence of methamphetamine nor is there any
evidence other than the claim from one of the defendant's friends,
that Matthew was a heavy drug used and had bought drugs from one of
the defendants at a party at some point prior to the attack.

In a written statement one of the defendants, McKinney gave to police
just days after the killing, in which he referred to Shepard as a
“faggot” and a “queer.” In a letter obtained by Denver television
reporter Rick Sallinger of News4 and reported in the Rocky Mountain
News in 1999, written by McKinney, he stated that when he learned that
Shepard was gay, he “flipped out” and beat the college student with a
gun. Shepard “said he was gay and wanted a piece of me,” according to
the letter. “Being a verry (sic) drunk homofobick (sic) I flipped out
and began to pistol whip the f-- with my gun.”

Kristen Price, McKinney’s girlfriend at the time of the murder and a
key witness at the trial, spoke with 20/20 in 1998 and testified in
1999. “They just wanted to beat him bad enough to teach him a lesson,
not to come on to straight people, and don’t be aggressive about it
anymore”. At the trial both men tried to use a homosexual panic
defense claiming that Shepard had come on to them once they were in
the truck. At trial McKinney claimed that he was motivated to kill
because the alleged sexual advances made by Shepard caused him to
flash back to an episode in his childhood where an older boy had
forced him to perform an oral sex act because the older boy thought he
was
homosexual. Both defendants had claimed that Shepard had approached
them in the bar, however the bartender and others in the bar testified
that it was the defendants who approached Shepard.

9. Not to be deterred, the Frito Pendejo also decided to tell us that
gays were responsible for much of the STD's in the United States as
Post by Frito Pendejo
But HIV is not the only sexually-transmitted disease that is rampant
among gay men.
According to the CDC:

In 2008, 13,500 cases of primary and secondary syphilis cases were
reported. It is true that 62% of these cases were reported among MSM
but unfortunately the number of women being infected increased by 36%
over the past year. The vast majority of cases of syphilis are
reported among minorities as is also true of gonorrhea and chlamydia.
Blacks represent 12 percent of the U.S. population, but accounted for
about 71 percent of reported gonorrhea cases and almost half of all
chlamydia and syphilis cases (48 percent and 49 percent, respectively)
in 2008. So again, out a population of roughly 15.7 million MSM in
the United States, roughly 8,300 are MSM who tested positive for
syphilis and of that number, 5900 are African Americans. Now I will
agree that his number is far too high but it does not indicate that
anything like whatthe Dank ONe is trying to portray.

In 2008, 1,210,523 cases of chlamydia were reported which makes it the
most widespread STD in the USA. Adolescent girls ages 15-19 years had
the largest reported number of chlamydia and gonorrhea cases (409,531)
when compared to any other age group, followed closely by women ages
20-24, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Of
overall chlamydia diagnoses reported in 2008, the rate of infection
among women was almost three times higher than the rate among men:
607.0 cases per 100,000 population compared to a rate of 233.9 among
men.

In 2008, 336,742 cases of gonorrhea were reported, virtually all
among heterosexual males and females between ages 15 and 24. For
gonorrhea, the rate among women was 119.4 (cases per 100,000
population) compared to a rate of 103.0 among men.

10. The infamous naked man in San Francisco episode. This story has
evolved over time. Here is the first "statement" from el Frito
Pendejo.
Post by Frito Pendejo
So there I was on Castro Street on Saturday night and a group of naked gay men walked by. A few minutes later the police stopped them and made them put on underwear (really brief briefs which said 'Hot Cookie'), but nobody was > arrested (I doubt they had any ID on them). Then later at Church and Market I was waiting for a bus and a gay man began checking me out and pulled his pants down and sat on a bench and asked if I wanted to give him a handjob > right there in public.
Let's take these one at a time.

A. A group of naked men on Castro Street on the night of Saturday,
April 25, 2009. A simple check of the weather data indicates that the
temperature in San Francisco that evening was between 52 and 49 which
is hardly an ideal temperature for a naked stroll. It was also quite
windy and foggy that night which is not uncommon for San Francisco. So
what does the Frito Lay boy use to support this claim? Well he dug up
a newspaper report that said, guess what? Three men walking down
Castro Street on a sunny afternoon in protest of gods know what and
who, when confronted by the police, put on some briefs. Sounds
suspiciously like the claim the Frito Boy is making doesn't it? But
it is not at night and it is not the same date. And we know that Dank
Boy was not there during the afternoon because he told us he was off
in Golden Gate Park getting high all afternoon.

When confronted on this he changed his story and said the date was
actually April 18, 2009 [in a subsequent post on April 28, 2009].
Post by Frito Pendejo
I meant the previous Saturday, April the 18th, and the weather was perfect. And I'm not lying and am only recounting interesting things I experienced during my trip to San Francisco for 420.
Again if one checks the weather data for that date, it was indeed a
beautiful day but the temperature that night was between 53 and 47
degrees, foggy and windy as it often is in the Castro at night.
Post by Frito Pendejo
They were just naked because it was Saturday night in the Castro. I saw naked men on Castro on Saturday and Sunday nights, with Saturday night being the single naked dude who was told to put on underwear by police, and
Sunday night was when I saw three or four naked men - and all were wearing the same beanie caps and the one guy's underwear said 'Hot Cookie.'
Again nothing to support this claim but his own word and a newspaper
article for a different date, relating a virtually identical incident
taking place during the day. But note that now he says the guys in
the second night were naked and then said, "the one guy's underwear
said 'Hot Cookie.'" So if they were wearing underwear they were not
naked were they. More exaggeration from the Fried One.
Post by Frito Pendejo
an incident in San Francisco in April of 2009, which involved me standing near the entrance to the underground Church Street station at Market & Church when I was approached by a gay man who pulled his pants down in
front of me, sat down on a green wooden bench, and began fondling himself hoping I would join in.
However the story kept changing over the course of his posting. At
different times he has stated he went to Church and Market to go to
the Safeway store there and make some purchases. Then he was baked
out of his mind and wandered down there. Then we have the waiting
for "a bus", waiting for the "F streetcar" and finally "deciding what
to do", then taking the Muni Metro to go to the Shalimar restaurant on
Polk and Pine, apparently with his Safeway purchases.
Post by Frito Pendejo
Then later [on April 25, 2009] at Church and Market I was waiting for a bus and a gay man began checking me out and pulled his pants down and sat on a bench and asked if I wanted to give him a handjob right there in public.
Note that in the April 27th version he is waiting for a bus which
means he would have been somewhere other than in front of the MUNI
Metro entrance and no where near his beloved alleged bench. Also in
this version the man approaches, pulls down his pants, sits down and
invites the Pendejo to give him an hand job.

He changes that claim in several other posts on subsequent days and
Post by Frito Pendejo
I wasn't waiting for a bus, I was just standing there trying to think of where to go next when the man pulled his pants down in front of me.
On May 1st, he says there was no entrance to the MUNI Metro station
where he was standing so he went over to the entrance and entered the
Church Street Metro station and took the train down to Van Ness and
then went up to Polk Street to eat dinner at Shalimar.

Then days later after looking on Google, he sees a photo of a bench
and suddenly changes his story again. It is all different and I am a
liar.
Post by Frito Pendejo
I'll admit I was stoned at the time (I was in SF for 420), but I know what I saw, and I saw a naked man on a green bench at the corner of Market and Church.
Note the story has changed again. Now it is a green bench, because
that is what he saw in a Google photograph and the man is naked.
Before he merely dropped his drawers and the bench color was not
described.

Now for those of you who are unfamiliar with San Francisco, here is
why this story is so difficult to believe. Church and Market is a
major intersection in San Francisco. There are innumerable
restaurants, commercial businesses, bars and the like at that
intersection. It is also a major transfer point for numerous bus,
trolley and Metro lines. There are several 24 hour businesses within
steps of the place where the Frito Boy says this all took place in
public in full view of heavy pedestrian traffic and vehicular traffic.
Directly across the street from this spot is a very popular
restaurant, Home, with windows facing directly on the spot. It is
the equivalent of someone doing this in the middle to Times Square in
New York.

C. Now what is interesting about all this is that the Frito Boy
initially says he drove to the City but when challenged on why if he
had a car he was using public transit, he made the claim he was using
public transit because he parked his car in Oakland and took BART to
the City. Now this is a really strange thing to do. Of course it is
possible but where did he park? In a BART parking lot? That is
possible but they charge by the day and have a 24 hour limit so if he
was there for the three days he says he was then his car would have
been towed.

D. In addition to attacking me in his posts back in April, for
example saying my mother was a whore etc, the Dank Boy said the
Post by Frito Pendejo
Juanjo insisted I was lying in an attempt to defame gays (I happen
to be gay myself), claiming my story was unbelievable because he has
never witnessed public nudity in all his years living in San Francisco

Now let's take those one at a time. First, I never told him I had
never witnessed public nudity in San Francisco. Back on May 1, 2009 I
told him:

"Never mind that I have lived in San Francisco most of my life and
while nudity is occasionally seen for example at the Bay to Breakers,
Folsom Street Fair among other gay and straight events, it is not
common. "

I pointed out to him that I doubted his story for the following
reasons:

"So you changed your story, not once but at least twice. Your
description does not jibe with the common behaviours for the area you
claim to have been in when it happened. You say you were using public
transit but then say you were driving. Your description of the
geography doesn't make any sense at all. You used an insulting header
referring to faggots. Now you claim you were stoned as well as,
proclaim to be befuddled as you are really gay and just making an
observation. Not to mention your nasty little crack about my mother
[being a whore] and your absurd comment about the name of a bar [Moby
Dick]. "

And on May 4th I told him the following when he also made the claim
that I was denying that people get naked in San Francisco:

" I never denied that there are regular occasions where one is likely
to see naked or nearly naked people in San Francisco. The Bay To
Breakers race for example has a long tradition of naked runners.
Carnival has people who as near
naked as you are likely to see. The Folsom Street Fair has naked and
virtually naked people running around. I simply pointed out the fact
that this type of behaviour is highly unusual in the normal every day
context of life in the City."

And yesterday I pointed out that his obsession with naked people in
the Castro was rather absurd. First of all public nudity is not
illegal but indecent exposure is illegal. I also mentioned the fact
that if he wanted to see naked people in San Francisco all he had to
do was go out to Baker's Beach where the northern section is a nude
beach.

8. The Frito Bandito Boy made the comment that he is gay and he has
said this several times but there are several interesting items which
have come to light due to a bit of internet research. El Frito
Mentiroso in the past has used the moniker "Dank Boy" and seemed quite
taken with it. Now "Dank" is a very common term used by people
heavily involved in the marijuana subculture and we know that the Dank
Boy traveled to San Francisco to participate in the 420 celebrations
which is an event given over entirely to pot smoking. He also lives
somewhere that is close enough that one could drive to the City as
well as far enough away that one might fly as he implies he did on his
most recent escapade.

Now it turns out there is a Dank Boy who lives in Tustin which is
just south of Los Angeles which is far enough that one might fly if
one was in a hurry but still close enough to drive here in less than a
day. The facebook Dank One who describes himself as interested in many
of the same activities as our Dank Boy/Frito Pendejo has posted
commenting upon, mainly smoking pot and smoking hash and hash oil
enhanced products. On his facebook page he indicates he is searching
for women and even has a photograph of a rather pretty Latina posted
as potential wife material. Now I am not saying that this is the same
person but I find it very telling that someone who adopts a moniker
like Dank One and then a Hispanic moniker like Frito Pendejo and whose
posts comment on many of the same interests as the person whose
facebook page exists is a very interesting coincidence. However I
admit it is hardly conclusive. Be that as it may, nothing this poster
says indicates anything to support he really is gay and everything he
does say about gays is negative.

It is clear that this poster is either a self hating closet case or
simply a homophobic bigot. That much is clear given his obsession
with casting all gay men as HIV+, std infected, drug using,
exhibitionists who only seek to engage in public sex.

Note his persistent reference to me as being a drug addict or infected
with HIV or syphilis.

In addition he has an obsession with President Barrack Obama which
causes him to make outrageous clam,ions that again do not jibe with
reality.

The simple fact is that I have shot his various posts full of holes
and he does not like it.
See what I mean?
h***@comcast.net
2010-03-03 14:52:26 UTC
[...]