Gay degenerate US black woman, black partner to be deported after calling Bali 'queer friendly'
Leroy N. Soetoro
2021-01-23 20:36:39 UTC
https://nypost.com/2021/01/20/gay-couple-to-be-deported-after-calling-
bali-queer-friendly/

A self-described “digital nomad” who moved to Bali from Los Angeles is
being deported with her girlfriend after promoting the resort island as a
low-cost, “queer friendly” place for foreigners to live.

Kristen Antoinette Gray, who arrived on the Indonesian island in January
2020 and ended up staying through the coronavirus pandemic, posted a
series of tweets comparing Bali to LA that went viral.

Gray, who is black, wrote that she was enjoying “an elevated lifestyle at
a much lower cost of living” — adding that the popular tourist destination
is “queer friendly” and home to a big “black in Bali community.”

“I was paying $1,300 for my LA studio. Now I have a treehouse for $400,”
the graphic designer wrote in one of her tweets.

“Being a digital nomad is everything,” she added, referring to people who
often work remotely and in several countries.

She also shared links to her $30 e-book, “Our Bali Life Is Yours.”

However, Gray’s social media praise landed her in hot water in the deeply
religious country.

The LA-native was determined to have “disseminated information disturbing
to the public,” which was the reason for her deportation, said Jamaruli
Manihuruk, chief of the Bali regional office for the Ministry of Law and
Human Rights.

A statement from the office cited her descriptions of Bali providing
comfort for the queer community and also referenced her e-book, which
recommends agents who can help foreigners move to the island for $50.

“She stated that she could provide easy access to Bali through the
recommended agency and offered the low living costs in Bali, that it is
comfortable and LGBTQ-friendly,” Manihuruk told reporters Tuesday.

“She is suspected of carrying out business activities by selling e-books
and put a rate for consulting (about) Bali tourism,” he said.

Gray’s tweets were also condemned by many Indonesians, who accused the
American of cheating the system by living and working in Bali without a
proper business visa — and encouraging travel during a pandemic, the
Associated Press reported.

But Gray insisted she had not committed a crime.

“I have not overstayed my (tourist) visa. I am not making money in
Indonesian rupiah. I put out a statement about LGBT and I am deported
because of LGBT,” she told reporters after immigration officials announced
the deportation.

On Jan. 1, Indonesia temporarily restricted foreigners from entering the
country to control the spread of COVID-19.

Gray and her partner, Saundra Michelle Alexander, are currently in
immigration detention while waiting for a flight to the US.

With Post wires
--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: ***@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

Siri Cruise
2021-01-23 22:20:27 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
Kristen Antoinette Gray, who arrived on the Indonesian island in January
2020 and ended up staying through the coronavirus pandemic, posted a
series of tweets comparing Bali to LA that went viral.
I now realise a soon to be single senior citizen has been repeat
playing YMCA as a signal he is seeking love in new places. Love
is precious; I'm happy for him. And I hope he resists natterring
nabobs of conventional love but seeks what will make him truly
happy.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\