What More Proof Do You Need?
Velma
2006-10-05 01:46:09 UTC
Mark Foley just came out of the closet. He just proved something I've
been saying for months...gayos want young people sexually. They crave
innocence and immaturity and want to soil both with their unnatural
desires and deadly sexual diseases. One of them attacked my Jimbo when
he was a fuzz-faced fifteen. Now he's got aids and must die a horrible
death. Parents have got to protect their children from homosexuals.
They're everywhere...and they're out to destroy as many lives as they
can with their predatory lusts. I've always suspected Foley was one of
them. He's got a sissy voice for one thing. When he was still in the
closet as a Republican, the gay political machine didn't want anything
to do with him. But now that he's come out as one of them...evil,
devious, and lustful to the core like all the gayos...they'll support
him in his bid to molest teenage boys. That's the latest gayo strategy
to make pedophilia commonplace in America today the way it is over in
Thailand or the Philippines.

Homosexuality must be stopped. Write to your congressman...if he's not
gay...and insist that Mark Foley be prosecuted as a child molester to
the fullest extent of the law. He needs to be put away for life and
not allowed to influence young people ever again. He is a tool of
Satan and must be stopped before his evil can spread any further. Now
that he's out of the closet and in the gayo cruisers club he'll move
freely among the "boy lovers" and have his way with even more confused
teenagers. He will hurt more people now that he's been "outed" than he
would if he were still hiding his ugly little secret from the world.

Velma Crowder
A Very Good Christian
Andrealphus
2006-10-05 02:04:23 UTC
Post by Velma
Mark Foley just came out of the closet.
According to news reports, he was "outed" at least two years ago and the GOP
Leadership covered his activities up. Seems like they're all in the closet
now.
--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if there be
one, he must more approve the homage of reason than that of blindfolded
fear. - Thomas Jefferson
No One
2006-10-05 02:06:02 UTC
Mark Foley just came out of the closet. <snip>
Homosexuality must be stopped. Write to your congressman...if he's not
gay...and insist that Mark Foley be prosecuted as a child molester to
the fullest extent of the law.
Velma Crowder
A Very Good Christian
Max, honey,

It isn't clear that a crime has even been committed. The FBI is
now investigating, but if the teenagers he was bothering were
16 or over, there's nothing criminal going on. If under 16,
it depends on what he actually did - sexy email is not in the
same class as actually trying to arrange a tryst.

If no crime has been committed, prosecuting Foley is a waste of the
taxpayers money, plus it would give Foley grounds to file a civil suit
for malicious prosecution, costing the taxpayers even more money and
lining Foley's pocket.

You'd be better off complaining about Pope Hastert who, like his
counterpart in the Vatican, is ultimately responsible for the
Republicans trying to paper over the scandal while ignoring the
well-being of the pages Foley was targeting.
Bill Baker
2006-10-05 03:51:57 UTC
Post by Velma
Mark Foley just came out of the closet.
Now we just have to wait for Tom Cruise to follow suit.
Post by Velma
He just proved something I've been saying for months...gayos want young
people sexually. They crave innocence and immaturity and want to soil
both with their unnatural desires and deadly sexual diseases. One of
them attacked my Jimbo when he was a fuzz-faced fifteen. Now he's got
aids and must die a horrible death. Parents have got to protect their
children from homosexuals. They're everywhere...and they're out to
destroy as many lives as they can with their predatory lusts.
Damn Republicans!
Post by Velma
I've always suspected Foley was one of them.
Really? What other Republican senators do you suspect?
Post by Velma
He's got a sissy voice for one thing.
So does Bush. Does that mean he's gay, too?
Post by Velma
When he was still in the closet as a Republican, the gay political
machine didn't want anything to do with him. But now that he's come out
as one of them...evil, devious, and lustful to the core like all the
gayos...they'll support him in his bid to molest teenage boys. That's
the latest gayo strategy to make pedophilia commonplace in America today
the way it is over in Thailand or the Philippines.
The only solution is to vote Democrat, right?
Post by Velma
Homosexuality must be stopped.
Fundamentalist Christianity, too. It damages many more lives than
homosexuality could ever hope to.
Post by Velma
Write to your congressman...if he's not gay...and insist that Mark Foley
be prosecuted as a child molester to the fullest extent of the law. He
needs to be put away for life and not allowed to influence young people
ever again. He is a tool of Satan and must be stopped before his evil
can spread any further. Now that he's out of the closet and in the gayo
cruisers club he'll move freely among the "boy lovers" and have his way
with even more confused teenagers. He will hurt more people now that
he's been "outed" than he would if he were still hiding his ugly little
secret from the world.
Ridiculous.
Post by Velma
Velma Crowder
A Very Good Christian
Nice to see you again, Max.
--
Bushism 7-19:
"The only things that I can tell you is that every case I have reviewed I have
--NPR's All Things Considered; June 16, 2000
curtsybear
2006-10-05 16:03:56 UTC
["Followup-To:" header set to alt.politics.homosexuality.]
Post by Velma
Mark Foley just came out of the closet.
Well hey Velma! What the hell you been doing with yourself? We
ain't seen you around here for a fortnight, if I had a clue how
long them things is! Were you on some sort of whirlwind world tour
of gay bathhouses or something? Hunting down Jimbo?
Post by Velma
He just proved something I've
been saying for months...
You spend months saying things and you never bothered to try to
prove it? What a lucky break for you, then. How did Jimbo's
pageship in DC wind up anyway?
Post by Velma
gayos want young people sexually. They crave
innocence and immaturity and want to soil both with their unnatural
desires and deadly sexual diseases.
Oh hon. You've got us ALL wrong. You make us sound like Republicans
or clergy or something. Shame on you!
Post by Velma
One of them attacked my Jimbo when
he was a fuzz-faced fifteen.
You shoulda known not to let him apprentice in that tattoo parlor
outside the Capital lunchroom.
Boy are you wrong! Take a peek at http://www.amazon.com/dp/0385336535
Post by Velma
Parents have got to protect their children from homosexuals.
They're everywhere...and they're out to destroy as many lives as they
can with their predatory lusts. I've always suspected Foley was one of
them. He's got a sissy voice for one thing.
Wow. You had a clue? Was it just the voice or did you also get a
clue the time he showed up for rollcall vote in a tiara and high
heeled riding boots?
Post by Velma
When he was still in the
closet as a Republican, the gay political machine didn't want anything
to do with him. But now that he's come out as one of them...evil,
devious, and lustful to the core like all the gayos...they'll support
him in his bid to molest teenage boys.
The gay political machine has chewed him up and spit him out. And,
believe me, we prefer to swallow!
Post by Velma
That's the latest gayo strategy
to make pedophilia commonplace in America today the way it is over in
Thailand or the Philippines.
So you found Jimbo in Thailand? Look, they didn't name it Bangcock
for nuthin'.
Post by Velma
Homosexuality must be stopped. Write to your congressman...
Just don't IM him!
Post by Velma
if he's not
gay...and insist that Mark Foley be prosecuted as a child molester to
the fullest extent of the law.
Force him to become a Catholic priest!
Post by Velma
He needs to be put away for life and
not allowed to influence young people ever again.
If you think young people are influenced by pasty fat congressmen,
you're SOOOO far outta the loop! Hon, I'll give you a clue. Foley
looks silly in a bellyshirt and leather shorts with the zippered
crotch.
Post by Velma
He is a tool of
Satan and must be stopped before his evil can spread any further.
If I pour kitty litter on an oil spill it doesn't spread. Would
that work on Foley?
Post by Velma
Now
that he's out of the closet and in the gayo cruisers club he'll move
freely among the "boy lovers" and have his way with even more confused
teenagers.
I thought he was in rehab. Is Jimbo in there with him?
Post by Velma
He will hurt more people now that he's been "outed" than he
would if he were still hiding his ugly little secret from the world.
Doing IM sex ain't exactly "hiding" any more than being naked is
being "invisible".
Post by Velma
Velma Crowder
A Very Good Christian
Tell you what. You promise to try all 10 commandments instead of
the 7 you prefer and we'll upgrade you from "very good" to "really
good". It's better southern lingo anyway.
--
"That means any woman that uses a dildo or a whirly gizmo is an
idolatress." -- Lurlean Tucker lasts less than one hour as a
Cuisinart saleswoman.
Velma
2006-10-06 01:48:51 UTC
You get your dirty mind off my Jimbo, pervert! I know what gayos who
call themselves "bears" are like...flabby, hairy, smelly old wolverines
that prey on the young. My Jimbo avoided men like you even when he was
taking money for sex. Now if any fruitcake hits on him he kicks his
ass good!

Some of you gayos come around here saying they want to talk to jimbo
and get religion. It's easy for a righteous person to see who's got
the devil in him...so when one of you comes around trying to leave a
voodoo charm behind the commode or under the bed, we can tell. Anybody
who comes to us trying to make trouble is going to get more than his
fair share. You can't have Jimbo back no matter what you do!

I don't have to hunt down my son. He came home to mama and put all
that gay stuff behind him for good. I know where he is at all times.
Most of the time both of us are in church doing God's work.

I've known for a fact...for years...that gayos are after boys. What
happened with Mark Foley just proves it. You might as well stop
denying the obvious. The older you gayos get, the sicker you get. My
only comfort is knowing that one day you'll all get what's coming to
you in HELL!

Velma Crowder
Cuisinart saleswoman.
Andrealphus
2006-10-06 02:03:03 UTC
Post by Velma
You get your dirty mind off my Jimbo, pervert!
Nobody cares about your stupid, messed up kid.
- Thomas Jefferson
Bill Baker
2006-10-06 04:12:59 UTC
Post by Velma
You get your dirty mind off my Jimbo, pervert!
OK, so how big are your tits?
Post by Velma
I know what gayos who call themselves "bears" are like...flabby, hairy,
smelly old wolverines that prey on the young. My Jimbo avoided men like
you even when he was taking money for sex. Now if any fruitcake hits on
him he kicks his ass good!
Seriously, how big are your tits? Do you have a picture you can send us?
Post by Velma
Some of you gayos come around here saying they want to talk to jimbo and
get religion. It's easy for a righteous person to see who's got the
devil in him...so when one of you comes around trying to leave a voodoo
charm behind the commode or under the bed, we can tell. Anybody who
comes to us trying to make trouble is going to get more than his fair
share. You can't have Jimbo back no matter what you do!
Hon, you're the one who brought up Jimbo in here like a carrot on a stick.
You're just upset that no one believes that you have this fictitious son.
Post by Velma
I don't have to hunt down my son. He came home to mama and put all that
gay stuff behind him for good. I know where he is at all times. Most of
the time both of us are in church doing God's work.
Well, at least you two are on your knees...
Post by Velma
I've known for a fact...for years...that gayos are after boys. What
happened with Mark Foley just proves it. You might as well stop denying
the obvious. The older you gayos get, the sicker you get. My only
comfort is knowing that one day you'll all get what's coming to you in
HELL!
Is that when we'll be able to see your tits?
--
Bushism 8-9:
"The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam
himself." --Grand Rapids, Michigan; January 29, 2002
curtsybear
2006-10-06 18:47:30 UTC
Post by Velma
You get your dirty mind off my Jimbo, pervert!
Hon, if I *ever* caught myself in bed with someone named "Jimbo",
selling his pimply ass for a few bucks, I'd turn in my queer card
that day, so don't you go getting your bustle in a tussle.
Post by Velma
I know what gayos who
call themselves "bears" are like...flabby, hairy, smelly old wolverines
that prey on the young.
Bears are quite different from wolverines. For one, we make different
sounds. Bears make RRRROWWWWWR sounds, Wolverines are more like "Go
BLUE!" Also, we make Wolverines stay way far up north.
Post by Velma
My Jimbo avoided men like you even when he was
taking money for sex.
Of course he did. He didn't like men who weren't paying for sex.
But he likes all the guys in your cult, don't he?
Post by Velma
Now if any fruitcake hits on him he kicks his
ass good!
That doesn't turn most of us on. When he gets hit on, he should
wiggle his ass good. It might make a difference between a tenner
and a real paycheck.
Post by Velma
Some of you gayos come around here saying they want to talk to jimbo
and get religion.
You know, since you named him "jimbo", the limerick basically writes
itself.
Velma squeezed out a little boy Jimbo.
Who raised up his ass, legs akimbo.
For a dollar or two,
It was suck and a screw,
Velma done birthed herself up a himbo!
Post by Velma
It's easy for a righteous person to see who's got
the devil in him...so when one of you comes around trying to leave a
voodoo charm behind the commode or under the bed, we can tell.
Those ain't voudou charms, you senile old bat! It is called a
"scrub brush" and they leave those to hint that you should prolly
use one once in a while.
Post by Velma
Anybody
who comes to us trying to make trouble is going to get more than his
fair share. You can't have Jimbo back no matter what you do!
So, you're going to give everyone a lot of trouble, but you'll never
give as much as if you gave them Jimbo?
Post by Velma
I don't have to hunt down my son.
Of course not. You don't "hunt down" whores. They pretty much
come right up to the car and force themselves in thru the window.
Post by Velma
He came home to mama and put all
that gay stuff behind him for good.
It was all "behind him" the whole time, toots.
Post by Velma
I know where he is at all times.
But you hardly ever know where YOU are?
Post by Velma
Most of the time both of us are in church doing God's work.
That lazy bastard! Look, if you weren't doing it all *FOR* him,
maybe he'd stop being such a sonofabitch and do his own damned work!
Post by Velma
I've known for a fact...for years...that gayos are after boys.
Wow. Imagine that. Gay men don't go after girls. You've known
this "for years"? What did you "know" before that?
Post by Velma
What
happened with Mark Foley just proves it.
Well, it certainly proves that church leaders sure like to take
advantage of little altar bois. Say, wasn't Jimbo the "head"
altarboi for a few years?
Post by Velma
You might as well stop
denying the obvious.
I've *never* once denied any of your mental deficiencies!
Post by Velma
The older you gayos get, the sicker you get.
Well, we get wrinkly, at least.
Post by Velma
My
only comfort is knowing that one day you'll all get what's coming to
you in HELL!
I told you I don't want to fuck your son.
--
"Hahahaha! We can devise a special cooker that burns witches to death
without polluting the air." -- Bernadette's proposed advertising slogan
for Salem Research Park
Velma
2006-10-07 02:25:29 UTC
My son doesn't have pimples. You have no right to insult him like
that! He promised God that he won't spread his aids to anyone
else...even after the virus turns his mind to mush. Can you say the
same? How many people have died because of your actions? Do you even
know?

We all know how you gayos lie. I'm sure if you met my Jimbo in a gay
bar or a bath house, you couldn't resist him. I've seen gayo
promiscuity in action. It reminds me of a horny octopus. Unless you
see him, how could you know whether you've had sex with Jimbo or not?
I can tell you get around. Can you even remember all your sex
partners? Do you even bother to ask what their names are before you
shove it in and start pumping away? How SICK the thought of gayo lust
makes decent people like me!

What kind of irreligious monster calls the Christian church a cult?
What are you...a Satanist? Jimbo no longer feels any kind of
attraction to men. He gave all that up when he found Jesus. He was
only gay for pay anyway. He HATED having sex with nasty men. Most of
the "bears" were so fat he wouldn't have them. He may have turned you
down somewhere in Florida. There could be hope for you too...if you
got religion and got that nasty gayo desire out of you. Pray for help!

Velma Crowder
Not afraid of the devil OR his disciples
for Salem Research Park
Andrealphus
2006-10-07 02:31:43 UTC
Post by Velma
My son doesn't have pimples.
Your son is an idiot, descended from idiots. Who cares about anything else?
fear. - Thomas Jefferson
Strife767
2006-10-07 03:43:48 UTC
On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 22:25:29 -0400, Velma <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

You know, you sound a lot like that guy JC that calls Art Bell's radio
show every once in a while. You're both laughable, and I'm pretty sure
that both of you are full of shit and aren't even who you say you are (I'm
sure about you, just not totally sure about JC).
--
____________ _____________ __________________
__ ___/_ /__________(_)__ __/____/__ /_ ___/__ /
/____/ \__/ /_/ /_/ /_/ \___//_/ \____/ /_/
ScottyFLL
2006-10-07 05:08:49 UTC
Post by Velma
My son doesn't have pimples.
Those must be his two remaining teeth, then. Takes after his mama.
Post by Velma
How many people have died because of your actions?
That would be zero. I'm HIV negative. I don't like to get fucked in
the ass like Jimbo does.
(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)
Post by Velma
I'm sure if you met my Jimbo in a gay
bar or a bath house,
What would he be doing in a place like that? I thought he was
straight. Anyway, I don't go to bath houses and don't drink so have no
need for bars, either.
Post by Velma
you couldn't resist him.
Well.... ummmmm.... based on what I know about YOU, I think it wouldn't
be too hard to resist, eh? I prefer a sophisticated intelligent person
to a backwater vulgarian. And I like guys who have their teeth. And
who brush them. And who chew with their mouths closed. And who have
some post-secondary education (look up "post-secondary", Velma, so
you'll be sure to understand where I'm coming from.)And who aren't
whores. Are you catching my drift here, Vermin?
Post by Velma
I've seen gayo
promiscuity in action.
Ooopsy! That says a bit more about you than I really wanted to know!
Post by Velma
It reminds me of a horny octopus.
... and so does THAT!
Post by Velma
How SICK the thought of gayo lust
makes decent people like me!
Then stop having those thoughts, honey. Just say "NO!" to the
thoughts! Apparently, they get ya a little moist, don't they? Huh?
Give ya a little "lady wood"?
Post by Velma
What kind of irreligious monster calls the Christian church a cult?
Why should YOU care? You're not a Christian!
Post by Velma
Jimbo no longer feels any kind of
attraction to men.
He's as queer as the day is long, honey. Queer, queer, queer. LOVES
to take it up the ass, nice and hard. He learned it from his mama.
Post by Velma
He gave all that up when he found Jesus.
I thought Jesus died... maybe what he found was a dust bunny in your
trailer.
Post by Velma
He was
only gay for pay anyway.
HONEY!!!!! Listen up!!!!! He is either GAY or he is NOT GAY. There
is no such thing as "was" gay. It'd be kinda like saying that Michael
Jackson "was" black. There is no such thing as "gay for pay" -- that
would be just a straight guy who sucks dick. YOUR precious JIMBO did a
lot more than that -- he likes to get fucked in the ass. By strangers.
For 20 bucks. Then he goes and does it again. All night long.
Because he has a bad frigid mother.
Post by Velma
He HATED having sex with nasty men.
But he liked it with the hotties!! Oh yes he DID!!
Post by Velma
Most of
the "bears" were so fat he wouldn't have them.
Ya know, Vermin, something tells me you ain't the prettiest slug to
crawl about the backwaters of Clearwater.
Post by Velma
He may have turned you
down somewhere in Florida.
He'd never turn down a top. Not your Jimbo -- he's a party pig bottom.
BIG whore.

Now listen up, Vermin. You need help. Not from a friend or pastor,
but from a psychiatrist. There's something very very wrong with you.
Very wrong indeed. Your child-rearing "talents" led your young boy to
turn to prostitution. You are a bad mother. Bad bad bad. Get help,
for the sake of Jimbo.
ScottyFLL
2006-10-06 20:28:49 UTC
Only a bad mother raises her son to be a whore. Shame on you.
Velma
2006-10-07 03:01:53 UTC
I did not raise my son to prostitute himself. You gayos got hold of
him and he turned gay for pay to make money. I rescued him from that
sickening life just a few months ago. Now he's straight again and is
trying to help people who want out of the life.

Praise the Lord!

Velma
Andrealphus
2006-10-07 03:21:41 UTC
Post by Velma
I did not raise my son to prostitute himself.
Of course you did.
fear. - Thomas Jefferson
ScottyFLL
2006-10-07 04:37:00 UTC
Post by Velma
I did not raise my son to prostitute himself. You gayos got hold of
him and he turned gay for pay to make money. I rescued him from that
sickening life just a few months ago. Now he's straight again and is
trying to help people who want out of the life.
Praise the Lord!
Velma
Honey, let me clue you in, OK?

Your son knew you were anti-gay and unsupportive. He couldn't come to
you when he realized he was attracted to men because you are an
uncaring mother. You didn't give him any sex education on how to
protect himself from sexually transmitted diseases, even though you HAD
to have known (if you were any kind of mother at all) that he was gay.
He couldn't be honest with you because you'd kick him out of the house.

You are a bad mother.

He likes to get fucked in the ass. He isn't straight. Straight men do
not like to get fucked in the ass. Straight men do not like to suck
dick. Your son was never straight. And he never will be straight.
He's TELLING you he's straight because that's the only way you'll
accept him. You put conditions on the love for your son.

You are a bad mother.

Now, go tell your son that you love him, and brush your tooth. You
have to serve cocktails at the bowling alley yet again tomorrow.
Maureen
2006-10-06 03:22:46 UTC
Post by Velma
Mark Foley just came out of the closet. He just proved something I've
been saying for months...gayos want young people sexually.
No, it proves that self loathing right wing religious closet cases go after
whatever is easy to get and won't get them caught at a night club on
camera.
Post by Velma
They crave
innocence and immaturity and want to soil both with their unnatural
desires and deadly sexual diseases. One of them attacked my Jimbo when
he was a fuzz-faced fifteen. Now he's got aids and must die a horrible
death.
Jimbo did gay porn, everyone knows that. You told him to get a job and he
apparently thought that you meant a blow job.
Post by Velma
Parents have got to protect their children from homosexuals.
They're everywhere...and they're out to destroy as many lives as they
can with their predatory lusts.
Actually I only go after the wives of conservative ministers.
Post by Velma
I've always suspected Foley was one of
them. He's got a sissy voice for one thing. When he was still in the
closet as a Republican, the gay political machine didn't want anything
to do with him. But now that he's come out as one of them...evil,
devious, and lustful to the core like all the gayos...they'll support
him in his bid to molest teenage boys.
The Gay and Lesbian community thinks that mark foley is getting what he
deserves
Post by Velma
That's the latest gayo strategy
to make pedophilia commonplace in America today the way it is over in
Thailand or the Philippines.
Not really, that seems to be the right wing strategy. The republican
leadership covered up the conduct. Must be that all conservatives like
kids, like the conservative Catholic Church and the Republicans in
congress.
Post by Velma
Homosexuality must be stopped. Write to your congressman...if he's not
gay...and insist that Mark Foley be prosecuted as a child molester to
the fullest extent of the law. He needs to be put away for life and
not allowed to influence young people ever again. He is a tool of
Satan and must be stopped before his evil can spread any further. Now
that he's out of the closet and in the gayo cruisers club he'll move
freely among the "boy lovers" and have his way with even more confused
teenagers. He will hurt more people now that he's been "outed" than he
would if he were still hiding his ugly little secret from the world.
He will probably be in the ex-gay movement as a spokesperson within the
next three years to make money.
--
Maureen, living "La Vie Boheme"

I can't control
My destiny
I trust my soul
My only goal is just
To be
There's only now
There's only here
Give in to love
Or live in fear
No other path
No other way
No day but today...

h***@yahoo.com
2006-10-07 05:08:45 UTC
Post by Velma
[...]
http://youtu.be/Yj1Y4o5R80A
All gays are sicko types, both male and female. That is one thing I
wish this country had in common with radical Islam, the stoning of
queers
ScottyFLL
2006-10-07 05:12:01 UTC
Post by h***@yahoo.com
All gays are sicko types, both male and female. That is one thing I
wish this country had in common with radical Islam, the stoning of
queers
Good news! Move to Iraq! Problem solved!