The Meltdown Of Morality Can No Longer Be Denied
w***@email.com
2005-08-09 00:01:22 UTC
A Meltdown That Can No Longer Be Denied

http://catholicanalysis.blogspot.com/2004/01/meltdown-that-can-no-longer-be-denied.html

It is a topic most of us, including this writer, would rather not
consider. But it is a topic that can no longer honestly be denied: the
meltdown of femininity in today's America. Several hints at the
collapse of femininity began emerging recently in the media--although
the signs have long been apparent. First, the fascination by many for
two young Russian female entertainers, who go by the name "Tatu," whose
signature style is engaging in open lesbian kissing and bragging about
their lesbian relationship. I still find it incomprehensible, but it is
true. The second was prurient lesbian kissing by vulgarians "Madonna"
and teen idol Britney Spears. That pornographic image is emblazoned on
tabloids in thousands of Middle American grocery check-out aisles. It
is an image rudely pushed into the faces of parents and children simply
going to the grocery store. Even the U.K.'s Guardian newspaper has
taken note of this American trend.

Maureen Dowd, the liberal (and strange) columnist for the New York
Times, confirms the latest lesbian craze:

Women kissing women, often as a way of turning on men, has become such
a staple of entertainment that by the time Madonna and Britney did it
on stage, it seemed more stale than shocking.

The Washington Post reported on Sunday that lesbian love had swept high
schools here: "You can see this new trend on Friday nights outside
Union Station, sweethearts from high schools around the Washington
area, some locking lips. . . . These girls pack Ani DiFranco concerts
and know Tatu lyrics by heart. Their attention is usually directed
exclusively at each other, but not always: a group of girls at a
private school in Northwest Washington charge boys $10 to watch the
girls make out in front of them."

Long regarded as the least glamorous of all minority groups, lesbians
are now cover girls.

Maureen Dowd, "Tizzie Over Lezzies," N.Y. Times On-line (free reg'n
required), Op-Ed Section, 1/8/04 (emphasis added)(scroll to bottom of
article).

Even the question and answer section of a Christian pro-chastity
website for teens has had to deal with the practice of teenage girls
"making out" to entertain teenage boys (see pro-chastity site).

So there it is. The liberation of women celebrated by our supposedly
sophisticated, progressive secular society ends up in a new generation
of young girls providing pornographic entertainment for males. This
distressing development confirms the strange irony of the false gospel
of liberation preached by the modern West: that self-debasement is
liberation. I have always had the apparently naive idea that women's
liberation was about being respected and treated with dignity by males.
Instead, we see that the secular version of women's liberation is the
woman as pornographic entertainer. In a way, it is not surprising:
fornication and promiscuity are simply the ways many teen girls and
young women use to attract and maintain male attention and approval.
And the males are only too happy to oblige this unhealthy craving.

There are deeper causes. The panorama of females embracing such
debasement tells me that the father in the family has been absent,
either because he has physically abandoned the family or because,
although remaining in the family, he is utterly indifferent to the
dignity of his daughters. This open lesbian craze is a sign that too
many fathers have failed miserably in their role as assertive
protectors of their daughters. One of the great Old Testament themes is
that of God as the protector of Israel, especially of widows and
orphans. Human fathers are supposed to be the image of God as fatherly
protector, yet there are obviously too many "orphans" with no protector
at hand.

In the end, the fornication culture has created a new generation of
geisha girls desperate to debase themselves for male approval. What a
sad ending for a culture that used to venerate the true Madonna. And
yet, what a time, to affirm more strongly and vibrantly than ever the
image of true femininity, the "handmaid of the Lord."

http://catholicanalysis.blogspot.com/2004/01/meltdown-that-can-no-longer-be-denied.html
Cary Kittrell
2005-08-09 00:06:35 UTC
Post by w***@email.com
[...]
How in the world does one draw any connection between lesbian
preferences and morality? A complete non-sequitur.

Myself, I like roquefort, don't have any use for Limburgher.
Is this also a clearcut sign of "moral meltdown"?

And if not, why not?

-- cary
Katt
2005-08-09 16:24:14 UTC
Post by w***@email.com
A Meltdown That Can No Longer Be Denied
http://catholicanalysis.blogspot.com/2004/01/meltdown-that-can-no-longer-be-denied.html
It is a topic most of us, including this writer, would rather not
consider.
Then I guess we all owe you a really big 'thank you' for getting your dick
out and forcing yourself to think about it just one more time...
Post by w***@email.com
But it is a topic that can no longer honestly be denied: the
meltdown of femininity in today's America.
Umm, refresh my memory: what's 'femininity', again....? Last time I checked,
it seemed to be defined as the ability to keep quiet, look purty, and tell a
man he's 'a wonderful lover' without laughing out loud...
Post by w***@email.com
Several hints at the
collapse of femininity began emerging recently in the media--although
the signs have long been apparent. First, the fascination by many for
two young Russian female entertainers, who go by the name "Tatu," whose
signature style is engaging in open lesbian kissing and bragging about
their lesbian relationship. I still find it incomprehensible, but it is
true.
And not only is it 'true', it also looks *dead sexy*:
Post by w***@email.com
The second was prurient lesbian kissing by vulgarians "Madonna"
and teen idol Britney Spears. That pornographic image is emblazoned on
tabloids in thousands of Middle American grocery check-out aisles.
"And let's have a look at those scores *one more time*:"
http://www.afterellen.com/TV/vmakiss.html
Post by w***@email.com
It
is an image rudely pushed into the faces of parents and children simply
going to the grocery store.
The horror! It's enough to put you off your 'Cheerios'...

Anyhow, anyone got any more good links? The best way to frighten off this
asshole is to use his every drooling post as provocation for a *link-fest*:
show him he's just the cause of more and more joyful distribution of
everything he's afraid of....!

Katt.
Cary Kittrell
2005-08-09 19:06:44 UTC
Post by w***@email.com
Several hints at the
collapse of femininity began emerging recently in the media--although
the signs have long been apparent. First, the fascination by many for
two young Russian female entertainers, who go by the name "Tatu," whose
signature style is engaging in open lesbian kissing and bragging about
their lesbian relationship. I still find it incomprehensible, but it is
true.
http://www.clickpix.de/tatu/kiss.jpg
http://www.clickpix.de/tatu/kiss3.jpg
http://www.clickpix.de/tatu/maxim2.jpg
Eeeuw! Ick! Gag! Choke! That is totally DISGUSTING!!

Um...got any more? I may need to double-check, just to be sure....

But seriously, volk, while it doesn't turns me off at all, the
obligatory chick-on-chick action found in porno films never did
much anything for me either. But it must for a lot of guys,
because it does seem to be de rigeur (as we say here in Tucson)

But then the old standby garters-and-stockings business leaves
me puzzled too. My totally unsupported and entirely speculative theory
on that one is that whatever girly things you see when you first
begin to get those stirrings gets imprinted as sexy, and if you
didn't have, say, sisters who wore suchlike, it just seems strange.
Or archaic.

And the Tatu pix just strike me as ... cute. In the way that
young lovers always strike me as cute. The "Awww..." reflex.

Any thoughts on any of this?

-- cary
Mark K. Bilbo
2005-08-09 03:04:47 UTC
Post by w***@email.com
A Meltdown That Can No Longer Be Denied
Yeah, it's called "The Catholic Church."
--
Mark K. Bilbo - a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
is NOTHING like Shakespeare!" -- Blair Houghton
Santolina chamaecyparissus
2005-08-09 03:20:10 UTC
Post by w***@email.com
A Meltdown That Can No Longer Be Denied
http://catholicanalysis.blogspot.com/2004/01/meltdown-that-can-no-longer-be-denied.html
It is a topic most of us, including this writer, would rather not
consider. But it is a topic that can no longer honestly be denied: the
meltdown of femininity in today's America. Several hints at the
collapse of femininity began emerging recently in the media--although
the signs have long been apparent. First, the fascination by many for
two young Russian female entertainers, who go by the name "Tatu," whose
signature style is engaging in open lesbian kissing and bragging about
their lesbian relationship.
That IS disgusting, isn't it. Say, would you happen to have any links
to sites about these individuals? With lots of visuals, preferably?
I'd like to study this filthy, antichristian phenomenon.
Captain Ranger McCoy
2005-08-09 03:30:13 UTC
http://jollyrogerwest.com (JOIN THE RENAISSANCE!!)

In The Name of Freedom
by Drake Raft
July 4th, 1998
The night fell fast, I found myself alone,
A DC summer storm was blowing in,
I stood at the tomb, these soldiers unknown,
and knelt and prayed for the rain to begin.
Not for the monuments nor any money,
nor pomp, circumstance, nor the pedant's pride,
the politician's smile, nor lawyer's fee,
for these present treasures, none of them died.
I ran to Jefferson to read the wall,
to make sure that God was still written there,
then to Washington, and across the Mall,
where Lincoln invoked his immortal prayer,
Winded and ragged, lightning everywhere,
I slowed to a walk, pondered what would be,
if God's great Enlightenment weren't there,
we could still be brave but never be free.
I found comfort in the Mall's mud and rain,
without mines nor cannons nor raining shells,
so free from fear, iniquity, and pain,
because thousands had endured a thousand hells.
And I found myself back before the tomb,
humbled by the humbled, with naught for name,
shivering, though they had the colder room,
sans light, nor sound, nor tomorrow, nor fame.
I thought for a moment, what it could be,
the center and circumference of their dreaming,
it must have been the prophet's poetry,
that granted their souls eternal meaning.
So judges and Congressmen, please don't forget,
the reason these patriots picked up swords,
not for perks nor power were their deaths met,
but for honor and duty-- for mere words.
So do take pause before telling a lie,
for there's one more thing I saw on that night,
as the wind and the rain began to die,
I walked away, turned, and beheld a light.
Wil'O'wisp, reddish light, sailor's delight,
It hovered there-- just above the tomb's stone,
As fading thunder whispered to the night,
"Freedom's the name of all soldiers unknown."

http://jollyrogerwest.com (JOIN THE RENAISSANCE!!)
http://jollyroger.com/penapls (SEMPER FI! USMC PENPALS!)
Heidi Graw
2005-08-09 07:04:09 UTC
Post by Captain Ranger McCoy
http://jollyrogerwest.com (JOIN THE RENAISSANCE!!)
(snip)
Post by Captain Ranger McCoy
"Freedom's the name of all soldiers unknown."
This past June I visited Niagara Falls, Ont. What a carnival atmosphere!
Dracula's Castle, grisly wax museums, 3-D movies, Ripley's odd, strange and
bizarre. There were carnies, hucksters, buskers and all manner of shysters
plying their trade. Kitsch and doo-dads, whirlies and twirlies, and
coloured lights that hypnotize. A cacaphony of dizzying sounds. Cops and
robbers and gunshot wounds. Sirens wailing. Amidst all this brewhaha was a
War Memorial. As I gazed up to read the inscription I couldn't help but
think, "And for this you died?" It was a profound and sobering moment.

Heidi
Rainbow Pirate
2005-08-09 14:23:46 UTC
Post by Heidi Graw
Post by Captain Ranger McCoy
http://jollyrogerwest.com (JOIN THE RENAISSANCE!!)
(snip)
Post by Captain Ranger McCoy
"Freedom's the name of all soldiers unknown."
This past June I visited Niagara Falls, Ont. What a carnival atmosphere!
Dracula's Castle, grisly wax museums, 3-D movies, Ripley's odd, strange and
bizarre. There were carnies, hucksters, buskers and all manner of shysters
plying their trade. Kitsch and doo-dads, whirlies and twirlies, and
coloured lights that hypnotize. A cacaphony of dizzying sounds. Cops and
robbers and gunshot wounds. Sirens wailing. Amidst all this brewhaha was a
War Memorial. As I gazed up to read the inscription I couldn't help but
think, "And for this you died?" It was a profound and sobering moment.
You dumb fuck. They died so that you have the FREEDOM to read it and go to
a carnival, or anywhere you want, in peace.

Gawd almighty, you are just dense beyond belief.
--
"somehow I found it.... the Rainblow Connection...
the idiots.. the droolers.... and me"
Heidi Graw
2005-08-09 17:58:16 UTC
(snip)
Post by Rainbow Pirate
You dumb fuck. They died so that you have the FREEDOM to read it and go to
a carnival, or anywhere you want, in peace.
Well...don't that just suck the joy out of throwing balls at empty bottles
and buying kitsch at the mall. A man died for that balloon...and I'm
supposed to celebrate? That whirlygig cost a man his life...and I'm
supposed to enjoy it?

Give your head a shake! What does it say about you that you would require
the death of a man so you can stroll kiddie corner.

<sigh>

Heidi
Rainbow Pirate
2005-08-09 18:17:52 UTC
Post by Heidi Graw
(snip)
Post by Rainbow Pirate
You dumb fuck. They died so that you have the FREEDOM to read it and go to
a carnival, or anywhere you want, in peace.
Well...don't that just suck the joy out of throwing balls at empty bottles
and buying kitsch at the mall. A man died for that balloon...and I'm
supposed to celebrate? That whirlygig cost a man his life...and I'm
supposed to enjoy it?
Give your head a shake! What does it say about you that you would require
the death of a man so you can stroll kiddie corner.
What does it say about you, that dont realize his death enables you to do
so?

You seem to view his death as a waste. I tend to view it as sacrifice so
that others can go on.
Heidi Graw
2005-08-09 18:28:52 UTC
(snip)
Post by Rainbow Pirate
You seem to view his death as a waste. I tend to view it as sacrifice so
that others can go on.
Next time you fill up your car with gas, think on this:

Access to that fuel cost a man his life. You're basically grinding his body
through your engine.

Is that man's death worth it? Do you feel good knowing a man died so you
can drive?

Heidi
Rainbow Pirate
2005-08-09 19:10:07 UTC
Post by Heidi Graw
(snip)
Post by Rainbow Pirate
You seem to view his death as a waste. I tend to view it as sacrifice so
that others can go on.
Access to that fuel cost a man his life. You're basically grinding his body
through your engine.
Is that man's death worth it? Do you feel good knowing a man died so you
can drive?
I dont look at it that way, and I dont know many people that do, except
left wing apologists, who all have NO BLOOD FOR OIL bumperstickers on their
SUVs.

Whats the alternative, o genius? Rolling over to fascism and saying here,
come on and take it, no freedom is ever worth fighting for?

Thats pretty pathetic. But about what I have come to expect from you.
u***@hotmail.com
2005-08-09 19:46:36 UTC
Post by Rainbow Pirate
Post by Heidi Graw
(snip)
Post by Rainbow Pirate
You seem to view his death as a waste. I tend to view it as sacrifice so
that others can go on.
Access to that fuel cost a man his life. You're basically grinding his body
through your engine.
Is that man's death worth it? Do you feel good knowing a man died so you
can drive?
I dont look at it that way, and I dont know many people that do, except
left wing apologists, who all have NO BLOOD FOR OIL bumperstickers on their
SUVs.
Well, there are two groups of critics:
1. Those whose morality is based on squeamishness (it makes me feel
yucky, so it must be wrong), and
2. Those who realize that this war is based on lies, told us by someone
who made up his mind years ago to invade Iraq, which was never a threat
to the US.
Kermit
Rainbow Pirate
2005-08-09 19:57:53 UTC
Post by u***@hotmail.com
Post by Rainbow Pirate
Post by Heidi Graw
(snip)
Post by Rainbow Pirate
You seem to view his death as a waste. I tend to view it as sacrifice so
that others can go on.
Access to that fuel cost a man his life. You're basically grinding his body
through your engine.
Is that man's death worth it? Do you feel good knowing a man died so you
can drive?
I dont look at it that way, and I dont know many people that do, except
left wing apologists, who all have NO BLOOD FOR OIL bumperstickers on their
SUVs.
1. Those whose morality is based on squeamishness (it makes me feel
yucky, so it must be wrong), and
2. Those who realize that this war is based on lies, told us by someone
who made up his mind years ago to invade Iraq, which was never a threat
to the US.
wait you left out 3, those who dont realize a fucking thing, and make shit
up, and then spew it on Usenet like its the truth. and that sounds like
you.
Heidi Graw
2005-08-09 22:51:17 UTC
Post by Rainbow Pirate
Post by Heidi Graw
(snip)
Post by Rainbow Pirate
You seem to view his death as a waste. I tend to view it as sacrifice so
that others can go on.
Access to that fuel cost a man his life. You're basically grinding his body
through your engine.
Is that man's death worth it? Do you feel good knowing a man died so you
can drive?
I dont look at it that way,
But, I do.
Post by Rainbow Pirate
and I dont know many people that do,
I know. Not many do.
Post by Rainbow Pirate
except
left wing apologists,
If they think like I do, then I'm not the only one thinking this way.
Post by Rainbow Pirate
who all have NO BLOOD FOR OIL bumperstickers on their
SUVs.
I don't drive an SUV and I don't have bumperstickers on my car.
Post by Rainbow Pirate
Whats the alternative, o genius?
I support the development of alternative energy sources. It's the right
thing to do.
Post by Rainbow Pirate
Rolling over to fascism and saying here,
come on and take it, no freedom is ever worth fighting for?
There can be no freedom when people are being killed fighting over access to
resources. And this is what wars are usually fought over...access to land
and resources. The drapery of ideology is added just to make such wars look
good. Ideology makes for a good coverup.
Post by Rainbow Pirate
Thats pretty pathetic. But about what I have come to expect from you.
Look behind the curtain.

Heidi
Rainbow Pirate
2005-08-10 12:40:15 UTC
Post by Heidi Graw
There can be no freedom when people are being killed fighting over access to
resources. And this is what wars are usually fought over...access to land
and resources. The drapery of ideology is added just to make such wars look
good. Ideology makes for a good coverup.
thats real cute, and totally impractical. did you think that up on your way
to work on your bicycle? No, thats right, you have a rickshaw.

"Supporting alternative energy sources" as some sort of explanation why you
think some people from a previous war, died in vain? Ha! thats a laugh.
Everybody with half a brain in this country "supports alternative energy
sources". big deal. Many of us arent ashamed of this country's war efforts,
past or present. Many of us are firmly convinced that we have the freedom
to get on the internet and freely insult each other, because of it. I guess
your computer is powered by a little hamster in a wheel too.
Post by Heidi Graw
Post by Rainbow Pirate
Thats pretty pathetic. But about what I have come to expect from you.
Look behind the curtain.
i'm not paying much attention to the idiot behind the curtain.

dont worry luvie, you dont occupy my mind too much, just a quick note here
and there.
Michael Altarriba
2005-08-14 16:24:21 UTC
Post by Rainbow Pirate
Post by Heidi Graw
There can be no freedom when people are being killed fighting over access to
resources. And this is what wars are usually fought over...access to land
and resources. The drapery of ideology is added just to make such wars look
good. Ideology makes for a good coverup.
thats real cute, and totally impractical. did you think that up on your way
to work on your bicycle? No, thats right, you have a rickshaw.
You seem to be expressing a false dichotomy, offering up only two
choices, one of which you like, and express in at least somewhat
reasonable tones, and the other, a caricature designed to be
unpalatable to everyone.

You offer us a logical fallacy. There are more than just two
alternatives.

We can have our cars *and* not resort to attacking countries uninvolved
in 9/11 (while implying otherwise), or otherwise acting dishonorably.
Post by Rainbow Pirate
"Supporting alternative energy sources" as some sort of explanation why you
think some people from a previous war, died in vain? Ha! thats a laugh.
Everybody with half a brain in this country "supports alternative energy
sources". big deal. Many of us arent ashamed of this country's war efforts,
past or present. Many of us are firmly convinced that we have the freedom
to get on the internet and freely insult each other, because of it. I guess
your computer is powered by a little hamster in a wheel too.
And some of us realize that there are other ways of getting the energy
needed to power a computer or a car, and many of those don't involve
killing a bunch of people.

Honestly, what energy policy do you advocate for the United States? Do
you not see the value in increasing efficiency, renewable energy
sources, and otherwise reducing our dependence on oil? I mean, come
on... you make it sound as if our only choices were "get more cheap
oil" and "go back to the stone age." That's just silly.

If I've mistaken your position, and you actually *do* have some
constructive ideas as to what our energy policy should be, I'd like to
hear them...
Rainbow Pirate
2005-08-15 16:08:47 UTC
Post by Michael Altarriba
Post by Rainbow Pirate
Post by Heidi Graw
There can be no freedom when people are being killed fighting over access to
resources. And this is what wars are usually fought over...access to land
and resources. The drapery of ideology is added just to make such wars look
good. Ideology makes for a good coverup.
thats real cute, and totally impractical. did you think that up on your way
to work on your bicycle? No, thats right, you have a rickshaw.
You seem to be expressing a false dichotomy, offering up only two
choices, one of which you like, and express in at least somewhat
reasonable tones, and the other, a caricature designed to be
unpalatable to everyone.
there are no good answers. most of the accusals and finger pointing from
people screaming about hwo fucked up everything is, are from clueless
morons who NEVER have any better answers themselves, only criticism.
Post by Michael Altarriba
You offer us a logical fallacy. There are more than just two
alternatives.
We can have our cars *and* not resort to attacking countries uninvolved
in 9/11 (while implying otherwise), or otherwise acting dishonorably.
Haha! thats completely retarded. The only people that should have a NO
BLOOD FOR OIL sticker are people on bicycles.

This country runs on oil, and anybody who thinks otherwise, is in denial.
The next great wars are gonna be over resources, and just wait till China
gets in on it.
Post by Michael Altarriba
Post by Rainbow Pirate
"Supporting alternative energy sources" as some sort of explanation why you
think some people from a previous war, died in vain? Ha! thats a laugh.
Everybody with half a brain in this country "supports alternative energy
sources". big deal. Many of us arent ashamed of this country's war efforts,
past or present. Many of us are firmly convinced that we have the freedom
to get on the internet and freely insult each other, because of it. I guess
your computer is powered by a little hamster in a wheel too.
And some of us realize that there are other ways of getting the energy
needed to power a computer or a car, and many of those don't involve
killing a bunch of people.
You know, a bunch of people that are getting killed in Iraq right now,
would probly like to kill you too. Its incredible that people cannot seem
to realize this. But lookit where your post is coming from, all the
cross-posting to the heart of nitwit left-wing country. Why am I not
surprised.

I've heard that alternative energy sources are available but continually
squashed by politics and big oil industry, but i've also heard thats all
conspiracy theory bullshit and all this crap is years and years away. In
the meantime, the USA runs on oil and if we have to use force to maintain a
supply, thats probly what will happen. Great ideas? Nope. Nothing I've seen
from anyone, is a good idea.
Michael Altarriba
2005-08-16 01:20:53 UTC
<snip>
Post by Rainbow Pirate
Post by Michael Altarriba
You seem to be expressing a false dichotomy, offering up only two
choices, one of which you like, and express in at least somewhat
reasonable tones, and the other, a caricature designed to be
unpalatable to everyone.
there are no good answers. most of the accusals and finger pointing from
people screaming about hwo fucked up everything is, are from clueless
morons who NEVER have any better answers themselves, only criticism.
Your response didn't seem to have anything to do with what I said. You
appear to be reducing the situation to a false dichotomy, your way and
a completely unacceptable caricature of what you see as your opponent's
position. Please note that I have not engaged in any "accusals" or
finger pointing... I merely suggest that there are other alternatives.
Post by Rainbow Pirate
Post by Michael Altarriba
You offer us a logical fallacy. There are more than just two
alternatives.
We can have our cars *and* not resort to attacking countries uninvolved
in 9/11 (while implying otherwise), or otherwise acting dishonorably.
Haha! thats completely retarded. The only people that should have a NO
BLOOD FOR OIL sticker are people on bicycles.
Again, your response doesn't have seem to have anything to do with what
I actually said.
Post by Rainbow Pirate
This country runs on oil, and anybody who thinks otherwise, is in denial.
I agree... however, what steps can we do to reduce our need for oil
now, and in the future? I suggest to you that we have options we have
not explored sufficiently.
Post by Rainbow Pirate
The next great wars are gonna be over resources, and just wait till China
gets in on it.
Wars waste lives and resources. Don't you think we can find better ways
of dealing with our problems?
Post by Rainbow Pirate
Post by Michael Altarriba
Post by Rainbow Pirate
"Supporting alternative energy sources" as some sort of explanation why you
think some people from a previous war, died in vain? Ha! thats a laugh.
Everybody with half a brain in this country "supports alternative energy
sources". big deal. Many of us arent ashamed of this country's war efforts,
past or present. Many of us are firmly convinced that we have the freedom
to get on the internet and freely insult each other, because of it. I guess
your computer is powered by a little hamster in a wheel too.
And some of us realize that there are other ways of getting the energy
needed to power a computer or a car, and many of those don't involve
killing a bunch of people.
You know, a bunch of people that are getting killed in Iraq right now,
would probly like to kill you too. Its incredible that people cannot seem
to realize this.
I am well aware of the above facts. Your point?

<pointless insult snipped>
Post by Rainbow Pirate
I've heard that alternative energy sources are available but continually
squashed by politics and big oil industry, but i've also heard thats all
conspiracy theory bullshit and all this crap is years and years away.
Conspiracies are comforting, because they give people the feeling that
someone is "in charge", even if that someone has malevolent aims. I
don't put much stock in them, either.
Post by Rainbow Pirate
In the meantime, the USA runs on oil and if we have to use force to maintain a
supply, thats probly what will happen. Great ideas? Nope. Nothing I've seen
from anyone, is a good idea.
Conservation would be a start. Better public transport, new
technologies (fuel cells, hybrids, etc.), nuclear power (modern pebble
bed reactors simply cannot melt down, no matter what), and other
alternatives.

None of these are going to be fast or easy, but the alternatives do
exist.

u***@hotmail.com
2005-08-09 19:21:29 UTC
Post by Heidi Graw
(snip)
Post by Rainbow Pirate
You seem to view his death as a waste. I tend to view it as sacrifice so
that others can go on.
Access to that fuel cost a man his life. You're basically grinding his body
through your engine.
Is that man's death worth it? Do you feel good knowing a man died so you
can drive?
Heidi
Heidi, your choice to visit a tawdry carnival (which I love) is also
the right to visit art museums and libraries (which I also love).

Do you think we can have refined options without the tawdry, or is it
that you think we can *always find non-violent ways to deal with
violent attackers? I'm not sure what your claim is.

Kermit
Heidi Graw
2005-08-09 23:19:34 UTC
Post by u***@hotmail.com
Post by Heidi Graw
(snip)
Post by Rainbow Pirate
You seem to view his death as a waste. I tend to view it as sacrifice so
that others can go on.
Access to that fuel cost a man his life. You're basically grinding his body
through your engine.
Is that man's death worth it? Do you feel good knowing a man died so you
can drive?
Heidi
Heidi, your choice to visit a tawdry carnival (which I love) is also
the right to visit art museums and libraries (which I also love).
Do you think we can have refined options without the tawdry, or is it
that you think we can *always find non-violent ways to deal with
violent attackers? I'm not sure what your claim is.
Kermit
Given human nature, I don't believe non-violent ways can be found in *all*
cases. I've resigned myself to the fact that competition for resources will
require the death of people. It seems impossible to share without killing
someone. The questions that need bearing in mind when making that choice to
kill:

How many lives?
Whose lives?
Are those deaths worth it?
And once the body count is done, will that resource or piece of land over
which people have been killed, bring you joy in having satisfied that need?

Don't just look at the drapery of ideology and/or religiosity. Look behind
the curtain! Look for *true* motive. Ask what is *really* behind that war
cry.

Anyway, as for the competition to secure those oil reserves, it's
incredibly difficult for a consumer to make an informed purchase. As much
as possible I try to buy Canadian fuel. When I know it came from Alberta,
my conscience doesn't bother me quite so much.

Heidi
The Secretary of HomIntern
2005-08-10 04:28:55 UTC
I'll never know another Heidi Graw like Heidi Graw in
Post by Heidi Graw
"Rainbow Pirate" wrote...
(snip)
You dumb fuck. They died so that you have the FREEDOM to read it and go
to a carnival, or anywhere you want, in peace.
Well...don't that just suck the joy out of throwing balls at empty bottles
and buying kitsch at the mall. A man died for that balloon...and I'm
supposed to celebrate? That whirlygig cost a man his life...and I'm
supposed to enjoy it?
Give your head a shake! What does it say about you that you would require
the death of a man so you can stroll kiddie corner.
<sigh>
Well, to be fair, you saw the war memorial *in Ontario*, so it has nothing
to do with any wars fought in the past fifty years, and certainly nothing
to do with any /US/ wars.
Hail Eris! "The personal _is_ political."
Superfaggot; GGGHD; MWFA; HCNB; MU; BCB; FI
Economic Left/Right: -7.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.38
Killfiled by: directory; Anim8rfsk
Heidi Graw
2005-08-10 05:13:59 UTC
Post by The Secretary of HomIntern
Well, to be fair, you saw the war memorial *in Ontario*, so it has nothing
to do with any wars fought in the past fifty years,
No, but back then Canada had its carnies, hucksters and buskers, too.

I'll never forget the comment my grandmother made to my mother while they
were living under the Russian Occupation. News reached them that American
gals were complaining they couldn't buy silk stockings. My grandmother
rolled up her eyes and exclaimed, "I should have such problems!"

<sigh>

Heidi
The Secretary of HomIntern
2005-08-10 08:44:07 UTC
I'll never know another Heidi Graw like Heidi Graw in
"The Secretary of HomIntern" wrote...
Post by The Secretary of HomIntern
Well, to be fair, you saw the war memorial *in Ontario*, so it has
nothing to do with any wars fought in the past fifty years,
No, but back then Canada had its carnies, hucksters and buskers, too.
True, but they're pretty much the North American equivalent of gypsies, on
that level. I am, you might say, distinctly uneasy with the notion of
disapproving of them merely because their distillation of the capitalist
business ethic tends to take a rather lurid and garish form.;-{)}
I'll never forget the comment my grandmother made to my mother while they
were living under the Russian Occupation. News reached them that American
gals were complaining they couldn't buy silk stockings. My grandmother
rolled up her eyes and exclaimed, "I should have such problems!"
<sigh>
I've heard that story before...But privation pissing contests tend to get
pretty silly in short order. "When I was your age, I had to walk barefoot
to school uphill both ways in six feet of snow", "School? You had school?
We were too poor for school!", and so on.
Therion Ware
2005-08-10 09:09:14 UTC
On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:44:07 GMT in alt.atheism, The Secretary of
HomIntern (The Secretary of HomIntern <***@woem.gro>) said,
directing the reply to alt.atheism
[...]
Cue:

FIRST YORKSHIREMAN:
Aye, very passable, that, very passable bit of risotto.

SECOND YORKSHIREMAN:
Nothing like a good glass of Château de Chasselas, eh, Josiah?

THIRD YORKSHIREMAN:
You're right there, Obadiah.

FOURTH YORKSHIREMAN:
Who'd have thought thirty year ago we'd all be sittin' here drinking
Château de Chasselas, eh?

FIRST YORKSHIREMAN:
In them days we was glad to have the price of a cup o' tea.

SECOND YORKSHIREMAN:
A cup o' cold tea.

FOURTH YORKSHIREMAN:
Without milk or sugar.

THIRD YORKSHIREMAN:
Or tea.

FIRST YORKSHIREMAN:
In a cracked cup, an' all.

FOURTH YORKSHIREMAN:
Oh, we never had a cup. We used to have to drink out of a rolled up
newspaper.

SECOND YORKSHIREMAN:
The best we could manage was to suck on a piece of damp cloth.

THIRD YORKSHIREMAN:
But you know, we were happy in those days, though we were poor.

FIRST YORKSHIREMAN:
Because we were poor. My old Dad used to say to me, "Money doesn't buy
you happiness, son".

FOURTH YORKSHIREMAN:
Aye, 'e was right.

FIRST YORKSHIREMAN:
Aye, 'e was.

FOURTH YORKSHIREMAN:
I was happier then and I had nothin'. We used to live in this tiny old
house with great big holes in the roof.

SECOND YORKSHIREMAN:
House! You were lucky to live in a house! We used to live in one room,
all twenty-six of us, no furniture, 'alf the floor was missing, and we
were all 'uddled together in one corner for fear of falling.

THIRD YORKSHIREMAN:
Eh, you were lucky to have a room! We used to have to live in t'
corridor!

FIRST YORKSHIREMAN:
Oh, we used to dream of livin' in a corridor! Would ha' been a palace
to us. We used to live in an old water tank on a rubbish tip. We got
woke up every morning by having a load of rotting fish dumped all over
us! House? Huh.

FOURTH YORKSHIREMAN:
Well, when I say 'house' it was only a hole in the ground covered by a
sheet of tarpaulin, but it was a house to us.

SECOND YORKSHIREMAN:
We were evicted from our 'ole in the ground; we 'ad to go and live in
a lake.

THIRD YORKSHIREMAN:
You were lucky to have a lake! There were a hundred and fifty of us
living in t' shoebox in t' middle o' road.

FIRST YORKSHIREMAN:
Cardboard box?

THIRD YORKSHIREMAN:
Aye.

FIRST YORKSHIREMAN:
You were lucky. We lived for three months in a paper bag in a septic
tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper
bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down t' mill, fourteen
hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got
home our Dad would thrash us to sleep wi' his belt.

SECOND YORKSHIREMAN:
Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at six o'clock in the
morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of 'ot gravel, work twenty hour
day at mill for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would thrash us
to sleep with a broken bottle, if we were lucky!

THIRD YORKSHIREMAN:
Well, of course, we had it tough. We used to 'ave to get up out of
shoebox at twelve o'clock at night and lick road clean wit' tongue. We
had two bits of cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at mill
for sixpence every four years, and when we got home our Dad would
slice us in two wit' bread knife.

FOURTH YORKSHIREMAN:
Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an
hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work
twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission
to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would
kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah.

FIRST YORKSHIREMAN:
And you try and tell the young people of today that ..... they won't
believe you.

ALL:
They won't!
The Secretary of HomIntern
2005-08-09 08:49:07 UTC
I'll never know another Captain Ranger McCoy like Captain Ranger McCoy in
Post by Captain Ranger McCoy
http://jollyrogerwest.com (JOIN THE RENAISSANCE!!)
In The Name of Freedom
by Drake Raft
July 4th, 1998
<snip>
Post by Captain Ranger McCoy
if God's great Enlightenment weren't there,
<snip>

Voltaire and Rousseau must have been spinning in their graves when this was
first written...
Mark K. Bilbo
2005-08-09 13:17:40 UTC
Post by The Secretary of HomIntern
I'll never know another Captain Ranger McCoy like Captain Ranger McCoy in
Post by Captain Ranger McCoy
http://jollyrogerwest.com (JOIN THE RENAISSANCE!!)
In The Name of Freedom
by Drake Raft
July 4th, 1998
<snip>
Post by Captain Ranger McCoy
if God's great Enlightenment weren't there,
<snip>
Voltaire and Rousseau must have been spinning in their graves when this
was first written...
Hell, that's gonna get them *out of their graves to beat Raft with a stick...
The Secretary of HomIntern
The Secretary of HomIntern
2005-08-09 06:31:32 UTC
Post by w***@email.com
A Meltdown That Can No Longer Be Denied
http://catholicanalysis.blogspot.com/2004/01/meltdown-that-can-no-longer-be-denied.html
Post by w***@email.com
meltdown...collapse of femininity...Women kissing women, often as a way of
turning on men...Christian pro-chastity website...pornographic...false
gospel of liberation...self-debasement...unhealthy
craving...debasement...father in the family has been absent...dignity of
his daughters...open lesbian craze...failed...assertive protectors of
their daughters...great Old Testament themes...Human fathers are supposed
to be the image of God as fatherly protector...fornication
culture...geisha girls desperate to debase themselves...true Madonna...

<yawn>
p***@worldonline.nl
2005-08-09 06:47:37 UTC
Don't despare, don't despare.

The shock of seeing woman kiss each other, can quickly be recovered
from, by switching channels and see man beating each other for the WBA
title for instence:)

Think about it "word so thruth"

Peter van Velzen,
August 2005
Amstelveen
The Netherlands

presently posting from Thung Song, Thailand
Peacenik
2005-08-09 06:55:21 UTC
Post by w***@email.com
It is a topic most of us, including this writer, would rather not
consider. But it is a topic that can no longer honestly be denied: the
meltdown of femininity in today's America. Several hints at the
collapse of femininity began emerging recently in the media--although
the signs have long been apparent. First, the fascination by many for
two young Russian female entertainers, who go by the name "Tatu," whose
signature style is engaging in open lesbian kissing and bragging about
their lesbian relationship. I still find it incomprehensible, but it is
true. The second was prurient lesbian kissing by vulgarians "Madonna"
and teen idol Britney Spears.
<snip>

The author has not touched on anything having to with morality or lack
thereof in this article. All that seems to be manifest is his fear and
fascination toward lesbians.

Indeed, the only immoral thing I see here is the author's homophobia.
•€R.L.Measures
2005-08-09 11:02:14 UTC
Post by w***@email.com
[...]
• Guys who fear lesbians need to spend some time with a bi woman.
--
€ R.L.Measures, 805-386-3734, www.somis.org
remove _ from e-mail adr
Mark K. Bilbo
2005-08-09 13:16:23 UTC
Post by w***@email.com
[...]
Is he homophobic or just turned on?

(You know, guys, two women...)
Robibnikoff
2005-08-09 13:56:26 UTC
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Peacenik
Post by w***@email.com
[...]
Yeah, what's up with that? I don't get it ;)
--
------
Robyn
Science doesn't burn people at the stake for disagreeing - Vic Sagerquist
Mark K. Bilbo
2005-08-09 16:05:08 UTC
Post by w***@email.com
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Peacenik
Post by w***@email.com
idol Britney Spears.
<snip>
The author has not touched on anything having to with morality or lack
thereof in this article. All that seems to be manifest is his fear and
fascination toward lesbians.
Indeed, the only immoral thing I see here is the author's homophobia.
Is he homophobic or just turned on?
(You know, guys, two women...)
Yeah, what's up with that? I don't get it ;)
You're asking *me?

(I coulda sworn we've met before)
Robibnikoff
2005-08-09 17:17:23 UTC
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by w***@email.com
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by w***@email.com
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Peacenik
Post by w***@email.com
idol Britney Spears.
<snip>
The author has not touched on anything having to with morality or lack
thereof in this article. All that seems to be manifest is his fear and
fascination toward lesbians.
Indeed, the only immoral thing I see here is the author's homophobia.
Is he homophobic or just turned on?
(You know, guys, two women...)
Yeah, what's up with that? I don't get it ;)
You're asking *me?
Well, you're a guy and stuff and I thought maybe you've have some kind of an
inside track as well? You know what I mean? Maybe?
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
(I coulda sworn we've met before)
Hopefully someday in person! :)
--
------
Mark K. Bilbo
2005-08-09 17:25:39 UTC
Post by w***@email.com
room
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by w***@email.com
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by w***@email.com
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by w***@email.com
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Peacenik
Post by w***@email.com
young Russian female entertainers, who go by the name "Tatu,"
whose signature style is engaging in open lesbian kissing and
bragging about their lesbian relationship. I still find it
incomprehensible, but it is true. The second was prurient lesbian
kissing by
vulgarians
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by w***@email.com
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Peacenik
Post by w***@email.com
"Madonna" and
teen
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by w***@email.com
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by w***@email.com
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Peacenik
fascination toward lesbians.
Indeed, the only immoral thing I see here is the author's homophobia.
Is he homophobic or just turned on?
(You know, guys, two women...)
Yeah, what's up with that? I don't get it ;)
You're asking *me?
Well, you're a guy and stuff and I thought maybe you've have some kind of
an inside track as well? You know what I mean? Maybe?
Um... no. Not a clue.

(Which comedian was it that wondered how it was guys get turned on by the
sight of two women discovering he's not necessary?)
Post by w***@email.com
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
(I coulda sworn we've met before)
Hopefully someday in person! :)
You mean that *wasn't you????
Robibnikoff
2005-08-09 17:54:13 UTC
snip
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Robibnikoff
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Robibnikoff
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Is he homophobic or just turned on?
(You know, guys, two women...)
Yeah, what's up with that? I don't get it ;)
You're asking *me?
Well, you're a guy and stuff and I thought maybe you've have some kind of
an inside track as well? You know what I mean? Maybe?
Um... no. Not a clue.
Yeah, but............................oh, nevermind! ;)
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
(Which comedian was it that wondered how it was guys get turned on by the
sight of two women discovering he's not necessary?)
LOL! Good one :)
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Robibnikoff
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
(I coulda sworn we've met before)
Hopefully someday in person! :)
You mean that *wasn't you????
Holy crap, you know someone else like me?!?!?!?!?
--
------
Mark K. Bilbo
2005-08-09 21:12:52 UTC
Post by Robibnikoff
snip
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Robibnikoff
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Robibnikoff
an inside track as well? You know what I mean? Maybe?
Um... no. Not a clue.
Yeah, but............................oh, nevermind! ;)
The only thing I know in Lesbianese is "Home Depot."
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Robibnikoff
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
(I coulda sworn we've met before)
Hopefully someday in person! :)
You mean that *wasn't you????
Holy crap, you know someone else like me?!?!?!?!?
Maybe it was your evil twin?

(Or would that be the other way around)
Robibnikoff
2005-08-10 14:01:11 UTC
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Robibnikoff
snip
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Robibnikoff
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Robibnikoff
an inside track as well? You know what I mean? Maybe?
Um... no. Not a clue.
Yeah, but............................oh, nevermind! ;)
The only thing I know in Lesbianese is "Home Depot."
Home Depot? Whaa?
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
Post by Robibnikoff
Post by Mark K. Bilbo
(I coulda sworn we've met before)
Hopefully someday in person! :)
You mean that *wasn't you????
Holy crap, you know someone else like me?!?!?!?!?
Maybe it was your evil twin?
(Or would that be the other way around)
Hmmmm, hard to say. I think we're both evil ;)
--
------
Society
2005-08-09 13:18:10 UTC
Post by Peacenik
Post by w***@email.com
A Meltdown That Can No Longer Be Denied
http://catholicanalysis.blogspot.com/2004/01/meltdown-that-can-no-longer-be-denied.html
It is a topic most of us, including this writer,
would rather not consider. But it is a topic
that can no longer honestly be denied: the
meltdown of femininity in today's America.
Several hints at the collapse of femininity
began emerging recently in the media--although
the signs have long been apparent. First, the
fascination by many for two young Russian female
entertainers, who go by the name "Tatu," whose
signature style is engaging in open lesbian kissing
and bragging about their lesbian relationship. [...]
<snip>
The author has not touched on anything having
to with morality or lack thereof in this article.
I disagree.
Post by Peacenik
All that seems to be manifest is his fear and
fascination toward lesbians.
"Seems" is clearly your code word to signal
that you are ignoring reality.

Oh, and your attempt to disguise petty _ad hominem_
attacks as honest criticism is too transparent. Try again
later.

Still, you are not a compleat failure as a Usenet scribbler
because you have done your bit to add to the swollen
mounds of evidence that support the truth of my sig:
--
All excuses for socialism, including those made for
its Ladies Auxiliary called feminism, depend on the
who swallow such excuses.
The Secretary of HomIntern
2005-08-09 14:23:03 UTC
I'll never know another Society like Society in alt.politics.homosexuality,
they're so drad:
<wingnut bullshit snipped>

Sorry, your addy munge should read "xianity.is.invalid", largely because
that set of religious cults (all of them claiming to be the One True
Religion, and denouncing all the rest, often advocating violent and
gruesome death for the "heretics", men, women, and children alike) has been
responsible for some 18 centuries or so of social havoc and upheaval.
u***@hotmail.com
2005-08-09 19:41:12 UTC
Post by Society
Post by Peacenik
Post by w***@email.com
A Meltdown That Can No Longer Be Denied
http://catholicanalysis.blogspot.com/2004/01/meltdown-that-can-no-longer-be-denied.html
It is a topic most of us, including this writer,
would rather not consider. But it is a topic
that can no longer honestly be denied: the
meltdown of femininity in today's America.
Several hints at the collapse of femininity
began emerging recently in the media--although
the signs have long been apparent. First, the
fascination by many for two young Russian female
entertainers, who go by the name "Tatu," whose
signature style is engaging in open lesbian kissing
and bragging about their lesbian relationship. [...]
<snip>
The author has not touched on anything having
to with morality or lack thereof in this article.
I disagree.
Could you clarify? For some of us, morality is not what kind of sex you
have, but how you treat other people. I am an adult male who is not
turned on by high heels and fishnet stockings. If I ranted about any
perceived trend in this direction, would it be obvious that I was
making any intelligent comments on morality?
Post by Society
Post by Peacenik
All that seems to be manifest is his fear and
fascination toward lesbians.
"Seems" is clearly your code word to signal
that you are ignoring reality.
Making assertions in a format implying absolute certainty does not
really make them more likely to be correct.
Post by Society
Oh, and your attempt to disguise petty _ad hominem_
attacks as honest criticism is too transparent. Try again
later.
Unless you can explain how a reasonable person would see any commentary
on morality in the OP, then I'm afraid that Peacenik's comments seem
spot on.

Are you denying that word's post seems to implying a decided discomfort
with lesbians? He certainly seems drawn to the subject; he went on at
length about it.
Post by Society
Still, you are not a compleat failure as a Usenet scribbler
because you have done your bit to add to the swollen
So, an alleged ad hominem post confirms the poster's status as a
compleat failure?
Post by Society
--
All excuses for socialism, including those made for
its Ladies Auxiliary called feminism, depend on the
censorship of reality to appear plausible to those
who swallow such excuses.
Ah, I see. Well, to quote Chas. Babbage, "I am not rightly able to
apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that would provoke such a
[statment]".

Are you afraid of strong women, or do you think it's OK to pay them
less simply because they're women? Do you think that it's appropriate
to deny a woman a job if she is qualified in every way? Do you think
they shouldn't be "allowed" to vote? Do you feel like less of a man if
a "girl" beats you in tennis? And what does feminism have to do with
the distribution of wealth? Has anyone said anything about socialism
here?

Feminism and socialism have nothing to do with questioning the morality
of a man (by sufficiently relaxed values for "man") who is fascinated
by, but apparently hates, lesbians.

And what am I to make of you, who not only has sexual ...issues, but
associates them with kook economic and political accusations?

You apparently do not understand usenet etiquette, morality, economics,
women, politics, or yourself.

Kermit
Michael Altarriba
2005-08-14 16:30:37 UTC
Post by u***@hotmail.com
Post by w***@email.com
A Meltdown That Can No Longer Be Denied
http://catholicanalysis.blogspot.com/2004/01/meltdown-that-can-no-longer-be-denied.html
<much snippage>
Post by u***@hotmail.com
You apparently do not understand usenet etiquette, morality, economics,
women, politics, or yourself.
Kermit
I just had to take a moment and applaud your wonderful turn of phrase.
Bravo!
Cary Kittrell
2005-08-09 19:13:16 UTC
Post by w***@email.com
A Meltdown That Can No Longer Be Denied
http://catholicanalysis.blogspot.com/2004/01/meltdown-that-can-no-longer-be-denied.html
{...}
Post by w***@email.com
There are deeper causes. The panorama of females embracing such
debasement tells me that the father in the family has been absent,
either because he has physically abandoned the family or because,
although remaining in the family, he is utterly indifferent to the
dignity of his daughters. This open lesbian craze is a sign that too
many fathers have failed miserably in their role as assertive
protectors of their daughters. One of the great Old Testament themes is
that of God as the protector of Israel, especially of widows and
orphans. Human fathers are supposed to be the image of God as fatherly
protector, yet there are obviously too many "orphans" with no protector
at hand.
Hey! Damn straight, pal! Right on! Back when I was growing
up, in the fifties and early sixties, we had fathers. Strong
fathers. Involved ... well, we had fathers. And because we
had fathers, you didn't see high school girls making out
with one another just to keep the attention of the boys. Nossir.
You saw high school girls giving handjobs and blowjobs to keep
the attention of the boys. Good ol-timey sex, that's what I'm saying.
In cars. Respectful sex. Reverential sex -- you could tell it was
respectful and reverential by all the cries to God you'd hear.

-- cary
Cary Kittrell
2005-08-09 20:22:00 UTC
In article <***@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> ***@email.com writes:

Is this `wordsoftruth114' another write-only poster, like Rob Wade?
I cannot find an instance where he has done anything other than
post-and-run.

Also, since this nym seems to be only five weeks old or so, is `wordsoftruth114'
actually the-poster-formerly-known-as somebody or other?

-- cary
The Secretary of HomIntern
2005-08-10 04:41:50 UTC
I'll never know another Cary Kittrell like Cary Kittrell in
Post by Cary Kittrell
Is this `wordsoftruth114' another write-only poster, like Rob Wade?
I cannot find an instance where he has done anything other than
post-and-run.
Also, since this nym seems to be only five weeks old or so, is
`wordsoftruth114' actually the-poster-formerly-known-as somebody or other?
Almost certainly a sock, a la "Wild" Bill Taylor or Jon "IBen Getiner"
Young; most likely the latter. He seems quite "busy" of late, but not so
busy he can't do some hit-and-run jobs before he's shamed into going
offline for a year.
Cary Kittrell
2005-08-10 17:07:16 UTC
Post by Cary Kittrell
Is this `wordsoftruth114' another write-only poster, like Rob Wade?
I cannot find an instance where he has done anything other than
post-and-run.
Also, since this nym seems to be only five weeks old or so, is
`wordsoftruth114' actually the-poster-formerly-known-as somebody or other?
Almost certainly a sock, a la "Wild" Bill Taylor or Jon "IBen Getiner"
Young; most likely the latter. He seems quite "busy" of late, but not so
busy he can't do some hit-and-run jobs before he's shamed into going
offline for a year.
Wow. Anything we can do to hasten the Second Leaving?

-- cary
Rafer
2005-08-10 12:01:47 UTC
The title of this thread is right on the money.

This phenomenon we're witnessing today (the moral decay of society) is
directly tied to the women's movement, and the subsequent behavior of
western women. It has now become a crisis that can no longer be
ignored.

This is the problem American society is faced right now: traditional
controls (religious, legal, physical) on women have been lifted, which
is why we are seeing out-of-control behavior from women at the moment.
http://tinyurl.com/77569

And the type of behavior that we are seeing expressed without restraint
is *sexual* behavior. Women exploit this natural feminine power both
in the workplace and in personal relationships.

The solution is obvious: women's sexual power must be suppressed for
societies to function properly. Laws pertaining to sexual harassment,
marital rape, and domestic violence must be abolished.

By the same token, however, a culture of monogamy and restraint must
take place that men must live up to. This willingness to be
restrained, however, will only be possible when female-biased laws are
overturned and society once again becomes a male-dominated patriarchy.

This solution will demand much on men. It will demand that men be
strong and dominant in ways they are not used to, or were never taught
to be before.

It's time for men to get smart and get with the program: if American
women are to become morally decent human beings, then their sexual
power *MUST* be controlled and suppressed through a series of legal,
traditional, and physical mechanisms. That is absolutely critical if
society and civilizations are to survive.
R. Pierce Butler
2005-08-11 14:37:32 UTC
Post by w***@email.com
A Meltdown That Can No Longer Be Denied
There are over 1 million people dying from a single preventable disease every
year and all they want to do is push their idea of morality onto others?

what is wrong with these people?

rj
The Secretary of HomIntern
2005-08-12 01:02:21 UTC
I'll never know another R. Pierce Butler like R. Pierce Butler in
Post by R. Pierce Butler
Post by w***@email.com
A Meltdown That Can No Longer Be Denied
There are over 1 million people dying from a single preventable disease
every year and all they want to do is push their idea of morality onto
others?
what is wrong with these people?
I dunno, they must have lost all sight of priorities...*Obviously*, they
should be repenting of all the sinning which led them to contract HIV. I
mean, that'd cure them, wouldn't it?
R. Pierce Butler
2005-08-12 03:40:19 UTC
Post by R. Pierce Butler
Post by w***@email.com
A Meltdown That Can No Longer Be Denied
There are over 1 million people dying from a single preventable disease
every year and all they want to do is push their idea of morality onto
others?
what is wrong with these people?
I dunno, they must have lost all sight of priorities...*Obviously*, they
should be repenting of all the sinning which led them to contract HIV. I
mean, that'd cure them, wouldn't it?
I was actually referring to Malaria but HIV is preventable too.

rj
MarkA
2005-08-12 12:04:30 UTC
Post by w***@email.com
A Meltdown That Can No Longer Be Denied
http://catholicanalysis.blogspot.com/2004/01/meltdown-that-can-no-longer-be-denied.html
Women kissing women is HOT!
--
MarkA
(still caught in the maze of twisty little passages, all different)
maf1029 (©2001-2008)
2005-08-12 20:35:14 UTC
Post by MarkA
Post by w***@email.com
A Meltdown That Can No Longer Be Denied
http://catholicanalysis.blogspot.com/2004/01/meltdown-that-can-no-longer-be-denied.html
Women kissing women is HOT!
As long as those women are Ricky Martin and Wesley Snipes, I'm with
ya, dude!
Robibnikoff
2005-08-13 02:34:23 UTC
Post by maf1029 (©2001-2008)
Post by MarkA
Post by w***@email.com
A Meltdown That Can No Longer Be Denied
http://catholicanalysis.blogspot.com/2004/01/meltdown-that-can-no-longer-be-denied.html
Women kissing women is HOT!
As long as those women are Ricky Martin and Wesley Snipes, I'm with
ya, dude!
--
------
Richard Smol