Joe has obvious decreased mental acuity.
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-12-08 19:55:22 UTC
Why isn't anyone clambering for Biden to be examined for mental illness like they demanded of President Trump. Its so obvious Biden is mentally challenged..
Answers to the question that are most obvious, let us know which groups
of people are lying.

If we wonder who is lying look at who can't answer the simplest question
because the answers contradict their actions.

Marxist-Democrats actions show us that they are the liars because if
they weren't they would have wanted to answer that question by demanding
Biden meet the same standards they set for the rest of us.
--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.oann.com/ https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/ https://www.zerohedge.com/
https://www.infowars.com/ https://www.tatumreport.com/
https://thenationalpulse.com/ https://www.breitbart.com/
https://www.parler.com/ https://rumble.com/
https://banned.video/ https://www.mrctv.org/
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-12-08 20:06:16 UTC
On 12/8/2020 11:55 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled
Post by BeamMeUpScotty
   Why isn't anyone clambering for Biden to be examined for mental
illness like they demanded of President Trump. Its so obvious Biden
is mentally challenged..
Answers to the question that are most obvious, let us know which
groups of people are lying.
If we wonder who is lying look at who can't answer the simplest
question because the answers contradict their actions.
Marxist-Democrats actions show us that they are the liars because if
they weren't they would have wanted to answer that question by
demanding Biden meet the same standards they set for the rest of us.
word salad
To you, but the TRUTH to the literate.