Homosexual haven Twitter permanently suspends Project Veritas account
Leroy N. Soetoro
2021-02-18 02:31:43 UTC
https://nypost.com/2021/02/11/twitter-permanently-suspends-project-
veritas-account/

Twitter on Thursday yanked the account of conservative activist group
Project Veritas over “repeated violations” of the company’s rules on
sharing other people’s private information, after they posted leaked
footage of communications between Facebook executives.

A Twitter spokesperson said the @Project_Veritas account was permanently
suspended for breaching its “private information policy.”

The ban came after the group had posted leaked clips on Wednesday from a
meeting with Facebook executives where they discuss development of
censorship tools.

“We have a system that is able to freeze commenting on threads in cases
where our systems are detecting that there may be a thread that has hate
speech or violence, sort of in the comments,” Vice President of Integrity
Guy Rosen can be seen explaining in the footage.

In a second video posted by Project Veritas, one of its staffers is seen
confronting Rosen about his remarks outside his home as he returned from a
jog.

“When you talk about freezing comments containing hate speech, what do you
mean by that?” the Veritas staffer standing on the sidewalk asks Rosen as
he enters his home. “How do you define ‘hate speech?’ Is it just speech
that you hate?” he continues in the seconds-long interaction.

The numbers on the exec’s home address were visible in the clip, but the
street name was not. License plates on surrounding cars are blurred.

The account of Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe was also temporarily
locked on Thursday for violating the same policy, the Twitter spokesperson
said.

O’Keefe told The Wrap he was “wrestling” with whether to delete the tweets
flagged by Twitter in order to regain access to his personal account.

“What I’m trying to understand is, what about what we did is quote
‘posting private information’?” O’Keefe told the outlet.

“Reporters with microphones [and] cameras engage in reporting activities
on the streets all the time in residential communities, so I’m trying to
understand what Twitter considers violating their rules against posting
private information. Does Twitter consider reporting information the
public has a right to know private information? This is quite the Rubicon
we’re crossing if Twitter wants to ban this particular piece of
information.”

In a statement to The Post, O’Keefe said that “Twitter claimed the video
published private information, which is false.”

“Twitter invited Project Veritas to, and we did, appeal that decision with
Twitter. In an apparent act of retaliation for daring to question their
authority, Twitter responded to our appeal by suspending our account,
continuing to tell us that Project Veritas could delete the tweet and have
our account reinstated.”

He added: “This is nothing new from Twitter – just last fall Twitter CEO
Jack Dorsey admitted in Congress his company’s decision to block the New
York Post was erroneous while still demanding the Post kneel before them
by deleting the tweet.”

“Here we go again – Twitter opting to delete news and demand fealty when
their decision is dared to be questioned. “
--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: ***@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

BeamMeUpScotty
2021-02-18 13:40:04 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
TWITTER doesn't want O'Keef to uncover any of the Pedophile and gay
pedophile sexual criminal rings that use TWITTER to groom their under
age victims.....

Like the FBI they will do all they can to protect their pals, the
Pedophile DEMOCRATS so that when the time comes like it did for Hunter
Biden and his lap top. the BIG TECH Billionaires will be protected by
the Democrats and the FBI from prosecution for their crimes.

It's just who the Democrats are....
--
That's karma

Banning guns and de-funding police won't lower crime if you follow the
Democrats Rhetoric. *And their very own Democrat actions confirm* that
even *they believe they're lying* since they're doing the opposite *to*
*reduce any crimes "you" might commit against the Government* that they
control and apparently they *believe guns and fences and police* *will*
*protect* them from your crime and violence. So why won't those same
things protect you from crime and violence?