Taking away the sins of the world
Add Reply
David Dalton
2024-08-19 00:48:47 UTC
I am what I call an ootw (Opener of the Way, which I previously
called avatar type) and as part of my work I have funnelled
numerous sins to be adjusted by Goddess, who I define as
the ruler of the region all/everything and who many call God,
to something better (ideally a lack of the sin or at least a
deterring of the sin). In order to funnel a sin I had to exhibit
it at at least a low level and then funnel it. I liken this to
Jesus being tempted by Satan in the wilderness and perhaps
saying “Get behind me, Satan!”. A very good person is not
necessarily free from tendency/temptation to sin but does
not succumb to it

Of relevance to these newsgroups, homophobia, lesbophobia,
sexism, and racism should now be cured, or at least deterred
to a great extent. Follow up if you have any evidence of this in
yourself or those you know and/or observe.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-08-30 09:28:21 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I am what I call an ootw (Opener of the Way, which I previously
called avatar type) and as part of my work I have funnelled
numerous sins to be adjusted by Goddess, who I define as
the ruler of the region all/everything and who many call God,
to something better (ideally a lack of the sin or at least a
deterring of the sin). In order to funnel a sin I had to exhibit
it at at least a low level and then funnel it. I liken this to
Jesus being tempted by Satan in the wilderness and perhaps
saying “Get behind me, Satan!”. A very good person is not
necessarily free from tendency/temptation to sin but does
not succumb to it
Of relevance to these newsgroups, homophobia, lesbophobia,
sexism, and racism should now be cured, or at least deterred
to a great extent. Follow up if you have any evidence of this in
yourself or those you know and/or observe.
I tried again ending at 0911 UTC August 30, 2024.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her
head to find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (S. McL.)
David Dalton
2024-09-19 04:23:25 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
I tried again, with the sins adjustment complete at
0333 UTC September 19, 2024, and healing of
psychological trauma, including intergenerational
effects, complete at 0414 UTC September 19, 2024.