The black widow/er effect (compatibility and lifespan)
David Dalton
2024-08-06 02:18:46 UTC
This post uses terminology from my Eight Sexual Harmonics
matchmaking theory, which is summarized on
https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/8H.html .

I theorize that optimal sexual compatible relationships
result in longest lifespan and physical and mental health
healing effects, and deceptive incompatible relationships
result in the shortest lifespan for the one who is deceived.

That assumes no persecution and no risky behaviour
for same gender relationships.

Also note that I define bim as male attracted to both
genders and bif as female attracted to both genders,
not necessarily having sex with both genders.
Many of these are straight by lifestyle choice, but I
do not call those straight-type-3. The proportion
of bims and bifs in the population is far higher than
is reported in surveys.

With that in mind, the optimal sexually compatible
relationships are:

straight-type-1-M--straight-type-1-F
straight-type-2-M--bif
straight-type-2-F--bim
(all of those lock for life)
gay--gay
gay--bim
bim--bim
lesbian--lesbian
lesbian--bif
bif--bif
(those don’t lock for life)

I define partially compatible as compatible, but less than
optimally sexually compatible and less likely to stick and
less likely to be faithful than the above-listed opposite
gender relationships. These are:

straight-type-1-M--bif
straight-type-1-F--bim
bim--bif (who often go bye bye)

and would have shorter lifespan than optimally sexually
compatible relationships.

Some with similar lifespans to the partially compatible are:

celibates/single people
platonic gay--lesbian relatiionships (which can be bridged by a bim--bif
couple)
platonic straight-type-2-M--lesbian relationships (which can be bridged by a
bif)
platonic straight-type-2-F--gay relationships (which can be bridged by a
bim).

I think that straight-type-2-M--straight-type-2-F is highly unlikely to
occur.

Finally the deceptive incompatible relationships:

straight-type-1-M--lesbian
bim--lesbian
straight-type-1-F--gay
bif--gay

for which there is a black widow/er effect in which the one who is
deceived (the ones on the left) suffers adverse mental and physical
health effects and shorter lifespans. I believe that a substantial
percentage of cancer cases are due to this effect, though earlier
in the relationship mental health effects may be more noticeable.
Also the effect may be more pronounced if the deceiver commits
the negative magick of thinking of someone of the same gender
as them who is not there, while having sex with their partner.
This might be more common amongst gay deceivers since they
would probably need to do that to maintain an erection.

Anyway, the above is still just a theory, though I have confirmed
it for several cases using my matchmaking ability, including
two cancer deaths in my close and extended family. So anyway
I think it is worthy of research, say by seeing what percentage of
women with breast cancer have a gay husband, or if any came
out as gay after their wife died of cancer. And surely if a
deceiver realized the negative effects they would break up
the relationship, if they truly care for their partner.

One famous example is gay Antonio Guterres, whose first
wife died young, but he is optimally sexually compatible with
his current wife, who is bimT (spiritually bim in male form).
That might lead Antonio to erroneously think he is bim
if he doesn’t know that his wife is a trans man.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill; And the
hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-08-06 02:50:50 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
oops, I mean in female form
David Dalton
2024-08-06 22:50:09 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
his current wife, who is bimT (spiritually bim in female form).
That might lead Antonio to erroneously think he is bim
if he doesn’t know that his wife is a trans man.
I neglected to discuss straight-type-1 relationships
with straight-type-2. Those can occur but they are
incompatible (the straight-type-1 has one-way attraction
to the straight-type-2) and they are generally not
long lasting. As for health benefits, like the
partially compatible ones there are no health and
lifespan extension benefits but there are also no
detriments.