Do we really care that Democrats ruined San Francisco?
Add Reply
Gavin
2024-10-15 20:30:02 UTC
Nah.

It was already ruined by fags, illegals, niggers and democrats anyway.
EndlessSept
2024-10-15 21:28:44 UTC
On 2024-10-15 16:30, Gavin wrote:

<nothing at all>

Trump is
a poor person's idea of a rich man,
a weak person's idea of a strong man, and
a stupid person's idea of a smart man.

In 2018, November 11, Trump refused to go to a 100th anniversary
commemoration for WW I American dead at Belleau Wood, east of Paris.

It was raining. Marine One could not safely fly in those conditions.
That was Trump’s excuse. He hunkered down in the embassy.

He sent Chief of Staff John Kelly, former Marine (full General ****) to
go in his stead.
John Kelly’s son died, a Marine, in Afghanistan, in 2010.

The French are very thankful for American sacrifice in both World Wars
and take things like honour very seriously.

For Trump they would have moved a mountain to get the sitting President
of the USA to an American cemetery of soldiers who died protecting
France and on French soil. Most especially on the 100th anniversary of
the WW I armistice.

The French National Police can have any road shut down and emptied in
minutes.

Belleau Wood is about 90 km east of the US Embassy in Paris on the A4

I’ve seen the French National Police do this for far less important
things like whisking dignitaries to the Paris Air Show back in the 80’s.
It is incredible how fast they can seize control of busy highways and
empty them in minutes.

The Beast could have driven at max speed the whole way. Guarded and
otherwise alone on the highway.

But no. It was raining. Too much for Trump to go honour American Marines.

5.5 years later, PRESIDENT Joe Biden visited the cemetery during D-day
events.

Recall what Trump said about McCain. Vietnam vet and POW.
Recall what he once said to Kelly about soldiers.
And now disparages military awards.

He hates the military. He knows they would not have let him succeed at
his coup in 2020 too.

If you are a vet, in the military or have a family member in the
military, or a vet, do not dishonour yourself or your family by voting
for slimeball bone spurs Trump.
Pierre Delecto Romney
2024-10-15 23:55:00 UTC
Post by EndlessSept
If you are a vet, in the military or have a family member in the
military, or a vet, do not dishonour yourself or your family by voting
for slimeball bone spurs Trump.
Unless you, your family, and your progeny enjoy serving a COMMUNIST
CHINESE PUPPET REGIME you will not like having Harris in charge as
nominal CIC.

WW3 anyone?

Fucking morons!
--